User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1424Likes

Thread: October 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread--jump into leaves!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Oh and forget to said my i pod touch apple 5 have a vocal founction I could listen some albums of my favorite singers so well worth it for not buying like 10 cd at 10$ at least!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Cath, I do not buy coffee at McDonald's (Not a coffee drinker) but I know at McDonald's you were also able to track drink purchases on an App as I saw a post about people double dipping. They would collect stickers on the app but also on the cup so every 7 purchased they were really getting 2 free coffees. Maybe McDonald's is trying to move to only tracking on the App only.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Thursday night I went to an event for work, we were nominated for a Business award. We won Large Business and were also given a Milestone award by the Mayor for celebrating 40 years in business this year.

I took Friday off work as I am feeling very run down, I was hoping for a 4 or 5 day weekend but I just could not find in my schedule anywhere I could make this work. I am currently working with 3 branches about to become 4 this week as branch is going short staffed this week. Feeling a little stressed, I hate being pulled in so many directions at the same time as I feel like I am letting other branches down when they have to wait for my attention.

My plan for yesterday was to get some more of my Christmas shopping done but that did not go as planned. The first store we went to which is odd, it is a liquidating store and a craft store all in one. All I got here were slippers for Mom's stocking. Then we went to the outlet mall and honestly I was disappointed in the pricing and select and I walked out empty handed.

A new No Frills has opened about half an hour away so we went to check out the new store (growing up in a small town, travelling half an hour to shop can be the norm). It is a very nice store and since they are in a large town and competing with Superstore, Metro, Longos, a Specialty Market and soon another grocery store they offer services others local No Frills do not like a butcher and deli counter. It is a really nice store and I appreciate that they have self check outs as I find our local No Frills do not tend to have a lot of cashiers on at any given time.

We got:
    Milk
    4 x Yogurt $2 + 200 pts/$
    1 x Mushrooms
    4 x Peppers $2/lb + 100 pts/$
    1 x Strawberry $2 + 200 pts
    3 x Mango $1 + 100 pts/Mango
    1 x Pineapple $1.47 + 100 pts
    1 x Cottage Cheese $2
    2 x Ranch Dressing $2
    8 x Tetely Tea $2 (various flavours)
    1 x Avocado (bag of 5) $2
    1 x Half & Half $2
    1 x Grapes $2/lb

Pretty happy with our shop, especially the fruits. I have gotten really bad at eating again, as in I can go all day without eating so I am going to cut up all the fruit so I can snack on it as the day goes on.

Today, Laundry is done just need to grab the lat load from the dryer and fold it. Kitchen has been cleaned and dishwasher is almost ready to turn on.

I am also working on Christmas gifts, I have started on nephews "blanket", my hope is to have it done by the end of the week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I decided to not buying cutted fruits anymore and cut my own fruits with sale....I saw I cutted pineapple for 8$(wow) at iga when they are like 1,88$ at maxi so I will cut and put them in sirup myself tomorrow..will buy a cantaloup to for my snack....
    Currently doing a load of laundry,will wash the bathroom and make the grocery list and maybe do the dishes

Have a wonderful night everyone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

busy weekend so far.
    it looks like the flagstone project is done

next up... rake leaves and black walnuts. pick up day is early nov. we have a insane amount... i know it will be over 15 bags...

and i am still working on the family room.. it will be a miracle if i get the desks moved tomorrow... i really really want to . just not sure.

did a superstore shop. waiting on points..
    i did manage to get some really nice veggies and fruit.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@cath007 I think they pull the coffee stickers during monopoly. I hope the don’t get rid of it because I am one of those people that @SassyAshley mentions and I used the app so I give my son my paper card when full. Like you he is in college and we do not fund food purchases. He is frugal and brings his coffee and water and snacks from home. So a free coffee occasionally is nice.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Huh a super early morning to my day...suffered from a bit of insomnia again..I hope it will resolve soon..this happen when I have to many things in my head and stress.... not fun

Watched a walk to remember for a 3 times and I cried so much.Now just listen some music

I did a list of what I have to accomplish in cleaning and organisating in the appart..I put a deadline of 2 weeks max with the school and my appointements...

Just need to do the dishes and the grocery ,+ cut my fruits and lunch today...easy peasy

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning! Wow it was quite a long and heavy rain overnight! Good for the trees! Hope Sunday is good for all here!
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I feel sad for California it’s on fire in urban areas it looks devastating. Mostly caused by humans and rare lightning strikes. I am sure they can rebuild.

I have 20x the points offer for Monday when spend $75.

I also was looking at FB marketplace and found a AC unit for someone for $60.

I want to go no frills for there dollar days sale. But I think if I fall back asleep I won’t wake up first thing which would be 8am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Some notes about the Elita camisole top with support (aka shelf bra):
    Made in Canada! Surprise.
    My left shoulder found the strap irritating after two minutes. The nylon stitching is annoying my dry skin. Will see if moisturizer eases the itch but backup idea is to made fabric holders to go over the straps so I don't feel the stitches.
    While I have the extra room for the larger side, the support is not quite there as I went up one size to allow for any more size changes. However at least my left side is not getting strained by the other side with this top, unlike with the bra.
    Elita cotton bras are the best. I have issues with my shoulders and find the crossover style very comfortable. Unfortunately the style I love has been discontinued so I bought 6 extra ones. Doubt I will ever go back to a regular bra.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Already eated breakfest with coffee,will feel asleep soon.I am so frustrated to had my leg infection this summer and could not do some cleaning so now I have to do it

Here is my list:

-Clean my bedroom
    Reorganise wardrobe and put my new clothes folded in drawers.
    -Do a cleaning of the spare room and purge stuff I dont need ,dont want anymore
    -Reorganise the little locker (put the summer stuff and Christmas stuff)
    Reorganise and purge the kitchen drawers (trow away things that are bb past)
    Cleaning of the eating wardrobe and purge some stuff
    Cleaning and purge the clothes bascket in the bedroom
    Empty dryer counter and the machine
    Eliminate bb coupons past and do the cleaning of the kitchen table papers
    Clean a clothe drawer

wow 2 weeks objective for that ,that is quite a list

alright eve the cat is feeded and litter clean and have water I am going back to sleep to be able to do the grocery and the dishes this afternoon

Wishing everyone an awesome day!!! Enjoy your Sunday!!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I have all these different packages in different places within the lower mainland at least 3 in Richmond and 1 in Burnaby. i have some that say it’s arriving Tuesday I have a feeling they are arriving tomorrow. It was weird I went back to sleep woke up thinking it was Monday not Sunday. I was only asleep for an hour.

I feel like crap and it’s very hot in my room I feel like I have to put my AC back into the window to feel better. Like the a-hole downstairs turn on his heat already. It’s much hotter in my apartment then in the hallway.

EDIT: I placed both hoses out the window and turned it on it read 75F so obviously he has the heat on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Sun, Oct 27th, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

afternoon , we got back at 10.00 a.m this morning from daughter's house .It was so nice seeing Sebastian after 2 weeks we played dinosaurs ,did puzzles and painted .Hubby and I took Sebastian to a local diner for supper ,while daughter and her hubby went on a chocolate tour (it was her birthday gift from him) she saved a piece for me -let me tell you it was to die for-yumm

I find my daughter's new bed she bought in august for us or whom ever sleeps over ,way to firm ,but I don't want to be not so gracious and complain ,but I didn't get a great sleep

Off to do laundry and I am a bit tired so may relax on couch
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

DH’s work is having another gift exchange this year as part of the Christmas party. Majority of the participants are women, some men. We’ll play a dice game to figure out which random gifts we get to open. We haven’t been happy with what we’ve come home with other years. We feel obligated to participate, so I’m trying to figure out 2 gifts for the event at the end of November. $20 max limit. I wish they worded that differently...some people have spent way less than $20 other years. Any suggestions?
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all. spet several hours working on the family room.
    resting now.

i will work on it for about 30 min more.. then call it a day.
    i need to do up a menu plan, and craft stuff for the dc kids.

i ordered my tea late last night.. 20% off coupon code used. and i have free shipping and it should be here tomorrow. hmm love my tea.
    and i had 50 g free as well. :

looking for something quick and easy for supper. youngest called in to work .. i suspect she might be coming down with strep. she is currently sleeping. and has no voice.

hugs to all
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information