User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: $10 Gift Card with purchase of $30 Royale products (Nov 5, 2019 - Jan 31, 2020)

AKM
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    How come the photo shows the wording at any one retailer yet the online ad says in multiple transactions?
    All purchase (total $30+) has to be made at one retailer in order for them to sent you a gift card from that retailer. (eg. all at walmart or superstore not both) You can purchase as many product in different transactions as long as it adds up to $30+ before tax. The transaction adds up and whats left after the $30 can be carry forward to your next reward (from the same retailer). Each household can get 3 rewards (3 x $10).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excellent explanation, AKM ... never thought about, or realized, the "carryover" option.
    In my case that extra $0.16 might come in handy if I decide to go for a 2nd (or 3rd) submission.
    Nice that my retailer, NoFrills, does price matching, so perhaps I will go for another entry, if opportunity knocks.
    Just wish I had a few tearpad coupons to sweeten the pot. I know .. greedy greedy. haha
    Lavender Lady and johnb56789 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Excellent explanation, AKM ... never thought about, or realized, the "carryover" option.
    In my case that extra $0.16 might come in handy if I decide to go for a 2nd (or 3rd) submission.
    Nice that my retailer, NoFrills, does price matching, so perhaps I will go for another entry, if opportunity knocks.
    Just wish I had a few tearpad coupons to sweeten the pot. I know .. greedy greedy. haha
    Agreed about having extra coupons. I got 5 packs of the Royale Facial Tissue towards the promo ($3.77 No Frills PM last week), I got a few coupons for $1.00 off from my friend in Whitby. They still counted towards the promo. Although strangely some of the receipts show $2.77 credited, some $3.77. I had to do multiple transactions for them as the coupon was one per transaction. I'm about half way to a reward from RCSS, and I've got $4.07 in at Shoppers so far too.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKM View Post
    All purchase (total $30+) has to be made at one retailer in order for them to sent you a gift card from that retailer. (eg. all at walmart or superstore not both) You can purchase as many product in different transactions as long as it adds up to $30+ before tax. The transaction adds up and whats left after the $30 can be carry forward to your next reward (from the same retailer). Each household can get 3 rewards (3 x $10).
    THAT was a question I was going to ask because so far I submitted two of the offers and both were approved ( still have not gotten the GC's yet though ) but now I have a credit of almost $3.00 that I can use towards the 3rd promo I do. Good thing this runs till the end of January.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

another Royale facial tissue 6pack offering this coming week [Dec 5-11] at NoFrills ... a few cents more than the last one. $3.88 vs $3.77,
    but this time I've got 800 PCpts wus $4, if I push that offer.
    Combined with the $10 Royale Gift Card offer, if I get (8) nets out to $15.44 or $0.32 per box excl hst..
    Now if I just had some coupons it would be even better, but probably as good as I can do, since the change to 100ct 6 packs, at the same price point as the prior 126ct version. The bums... and they thought we'd never notice.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Dec 3rd, 2019 at 05:42 PM.
    sweetmomma and walkonby like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Thanks sooo much for posting

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I gotta say kudos to Royale for the very professional way they've setup this promo. Your unique Profile includes a record of all purchases, your retail outlets, approvals of your uploaded receipts, Gift Card status, and so on. I've done two so far, and both went very smoothly.
    walkonby likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did this promo the allowed 3 times, and just received (1) $10 PC Gift Card ... Yippee! The short enclosed form letter does not contain anything to id, which of the three Approved submissions this pertains to. Online there is a Unique number assigned. I'm hoping the remaining two show up next week, as all were submitted fairly close to each other, and date back to Nov 24th.

Wondering how others are doing regards receiving their expected GCs ?

and more importantly ... MERRY CHRISTMAS to All !
    walkonby, dededi and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I submitted twice and have received both $10 cards - PC and SDM. Already used PC card at RCSS I agree very well run promotion and I am now stocked up for sometime. Thanks all and a very Happy New Year!! more savings in 2020
    ROMEO, hcao, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

AKM...that explains a lot! Thanks so much.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this normal? It’s been about 4 weeks already, got approved in late dec/early nov. still haven’t seen anything in the mail

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by signeda View Post
    Is this normal? It’s been about 4 weeks already, got approved in late dec/early nov. still haven’t seen anything in the mail
    I have same question.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone know if this work work for this promo. I have a few save 5.00 wus 10.00 at nofrills. If i do 3 rounds of 10.00 each and use the 5.00 coupons each time the reciept would say i paid only 5.00 +tax each round. So the total of the receipts would show 30.00 in products but only 15.00 out of pocket

Thank you if you know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information