User Tag List

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: November 2019 Frugal Chatter Thread (clock changes for many)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I was just in Walmart man the line ups were long ,but I managed to get the 10.00 gift card plus a bag of reduced apples 2.00 and danone yogurt I p.m to freshco 2.99-.75 cpn=2.24 saved 6.27 in coupons and scooped a 24 crayon

plus I shopped at winners spent $44 there -got frozen wrapping paper for the grandkids xmas gifts ,tried on a few tops but alas none fit one did but had a big knot in front of my belly -no thanks,did buy a new fabric dish drainer pad reduced 3.00 and 6 clips for food reduced 4.00,there xmas selection of candy is awesome got a bag from germany of small santas for the grandkids 3.99
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

evening all. tgif.
    my youngest car is once again cranky. the mechanic has it. sigh. and double sigh.

any hooo..
    tomorrow... take my mom shopping, then we pick up youngest.. and hit costco , and a mall , then to global pets and get the 1 of 7 shops for shop the block . i am tracking them carfully.

home, and relaxing after. i many work on my family room.. Sunday i want to go to a local place and work on a wreath or something

groceries are minimal .
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I only taught 1 day again this week. Since I only had my twins for most of today, I took them out shopping with me this morning. There was a grand re-opening of aN expensive clothing store in town. The first 50 adults received a voucher to select a size and gender of items that were pre-bagged for the give away. I received an orange hoodie and a really nice blue collared t-shirt. The shirt will be for Christmas for Dh. The orange sweater will be a gift for a friend of ours.

A second hand store across the street also had a 50% off everything sale. I spent $8 total. 5 story books, a dry erase numbers book, t-shirt for Dh, and t-shirt for ds to grow into. Most of the books and the dry-erase book will be a share gift for our children.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

save .ca has a 1.00 mail to home cavendish cpn and 1.00 ocean spray juice incase anyone wants to order mail to home or print them out

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning
    Thank you @coupon girl for sharing about the coupons. Today I have a few appointments and then I will be off to SDM to do there 20X offer Just have to figured out what I have to buy that the have on sale.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

flemeth -anytime your welcome

I went to the library for my 2 books I had on hold ,got them to print out the 30% off cpn for indigo on sunday instore (got an email as I have an RBC credit card and its by invitation only

Tonight we are going to the keg with hubby's brother and his wife as we both have 100.00 gift cards from a year and a half ago -we waited to go to our local keg as it was being renovated plus we wanted to go with them ,so I am curling my hair and getting dressed up (I cant wait) I am like a little kid

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Out of town for a hockey tournament. Had time to kill before our next game so went to Loblaws. A tank top i have and love but is way to big was on clearance so bought smaller size. Another black one and a nice teal. Happy! Received 20% in pc pts because of free Insider's subscription.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

We just got in from the Keg-awesome meal cesar salad ,fresh bread ,steak and green beans (nice glass of wine for me beer for hubby)yummmmm only cost us 20.00 for the tip

Of course we stopped at son's on the way home with hubby's brother and his wife to see the girls .Saved on buying a coffee as we had one at my son's -lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

long day today. but it all got done. tomorrow i am doing housework

got 1 of 7 shops for fhop the block . i dont know if i will get all of them . honestly.. its going to be tough unless they add some new offers.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

What’s on your Black Friday wish list?
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    What’s on your Black Friday wish list?
    Nothing at all! I have never participated in these things!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. @Angela273 I have never taken advantage of Black Friday. But my DDs do so not sure what’s on there list.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A month or so ago my local FreshCo did a revamp. Now has a Rain Check policy with 10% reduction, Quality guarantee where they will refund AND replace the item, and at that time the worst thing was only price matching 4 stores down from 13 or so previously!

Yesterday my fav cashier asked why she had not seen me as often. I told her I shop at NF more now since they PM more. She said they changed their policy back to the old PM list as the new one was "not working"! OOPS! Win for me!

Carpe Diem folks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning. Dogs have gone out... declared it still winter .
    hubby and youngest will go get her car soon. it is ready. our car guy is pretty amazing
    when they get up and go .. i will turn on some music and get stuff done!
    lots to do .

i might have my over nght kids monday night, they are great kids. and i need a bit of money . so it works out well.

i need to sit down and finaize a few lists for christmas

and my joy.. . i get to orgaize the desk today. seriously... i am happy!!!! i will be all neat, and clean... and mine.. mine , mine.

at some point i need to do the menu plan up for the week.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    or Swagbucks

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

afternoon-woke up at 4.30 a.m , all last week have been waking up early doesn't matter when I go to be early or later -oh well must be my age I guess or hot flashes sometimes wake me up .

I was ready to head out in the cold to indigo at 8.00 a.m spent 120.00 but saved 30% this morning have to return 2 toys thou as granddaughter already has them ,store was super crowded but great savings
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information