User Tag List

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1514Likes

Thread: December 2019 Frugal Chatter-finding the light among the hustle

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning up early 5.00 a.m so did a load of laundry and dried

Off to the mall it opens at 9.00 a.m to return 2 items at the bay may look around as the bay has 15% off for seniors today ,then I wish to buy 2 gift cards in the mall and into eddie bauer as I have a 20.00 credit coupon for instore ,if everything is too much in price I can always get socks

May pop into value village as its seniors day for me 30% off as last week I only found one puzzle that I liked ,then home as hubby needs the car at 2.00 p.m
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

My towels and bed sheets are always separate from my clothing. I always think about germs sorta thing.

I miss my saltspring friend it just came into my mind maybe she misses me too or something. Or thinking of me.
    Saltspring has arbutus trees there cool looking trees and make the beauty of the island cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve been doing 11hr days with my daycare lately. My new daycare boy started this morning.

It’s -27 outside, -37 with the wind chill. Ds will probably have indoor recess at school today. If it’s -30 outside with the wind chill, then it’s usually indoor recess.

edit: I got called in to teach today. Physics and Math for the day.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Dec 10th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I mostly separate as I use whitening boosting on my whites. However if I have just a few items, I put them all together and skip the booster. I use vinegar as fabric softener as it makes my clothes so soft.
    Last edited by barbis9; Tue, Dec 10th, 2019 at 08:40 AM.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Crazy busy at work but got one major thing out of the way this morning. Just made my oatmeal for breakfast since I wanted to get my thing done before eating. I have another project to get done this afternoon but will have no problem finishing it with time to spare.

DS works tonight so once I drop him off at work I will stop by No Frills since I want to stock up on the beans and broth on sale. Will redeem points for it. We are doing major food prep this weekend.

I have a load in the dryer to put away and I should run the dishwasher this evening. Maybe I will make the kids a batch of homemade mac and cheese since I have everything on hand.

Have a great day everyone!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Not sure what is up, maybe it is the situation we still do not have a resolution for or maybe it is the weather (I find winter driving this year, is getting to me more than normal and I am working out of town which add at least 30 minutes each way to my commute each way) but I am feeling extremely on edge and very off which is not making me happy.

Last night after work I was going to go Bulk Barn and Wal-Mart even left work and headed that way but for whatever reason I just felt like I should not stop so I just got on the highway and headed home. When I got closer to home although I still did not want to, I stopped at Zehrs to grab a few things, I got:
    6 x Dove Deodorant $1.99
    3 x Frozen Peach $3.99
    2 x Frozen Cranberries $3.99
    4 x Pumpkin Puree $3.99
    4 x Jam $2.99
    4 x Salted Butter $2.99
    4 x Unsalted Butter $2.99

Everything but the Jam, Salted Butter & Deodorant are for Christmas, I was going to use points to pay but decided to hang on to them for now, which resulted in me spending more than I had planned.

If the roads are not bad on my way home tonight I should stop at Bulk Barn and Mom is supposed to be doing to No Frills to grab a few things.

Alright well better get back to work, have a wonderful day everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am in my .. i am not lookng forwrd to Christmas funk. ... hopefully it will pass. . oldest willbe hoe tonight... i may send her to dollerama for me.. hmm i may just do that.

sb changed its apps. on iphones and ipads. grr. thats ok. i can still do the one.

decorating gingerbread men this after noon with the kids. they will take tehm home. and that is pretty much it from here.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Booked massages and day at Scandinave Spa (hot/cold pools) in Blue Mountain for my 2 friends and myself in the new year. My one friend and I did it earlier this year and are making it a tradition. (we wanted to go back this Fall but time flew by) It is expensive $186.45 each but get reimbursed $100 for the massage portion through benefits. A wonderful relaxing day to look forward to. And we will go for lunch in Collingwood Merry Christmas to me!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hit the mall after someone decided to honk at me(because I guess I didn't go when they wanted me to) as i was hanging a right into the mall on a red light,didnt spend much returned a few items

the bay
    I got
    Maidenform underwear reduced 14.99on for 7.12-15% seniors day =4.98
    wellness socks non elastic for me8.00-15%=5.60
    came to 10.16-10.00 in points I paid .15 cents

then over to eddie bauer
    reduced top for me burgundy 29.99-50%=14.99-10.00 promo =5.64

then gap
    summer tank for cara 4.99-50%=2.50
    pj's for Sebastian dinosaurs too 12.97-50%=6.48 may have to store these for a year and half as they are size 8 but still didn't want to pass them up

then on to value village
    one puzzle for me 1.99-30%=1.39
    xmas socks 1.99-30%=1.39
    wool purple hat (like new)8.99-30%=6.29
    pecksniffs candle from England brand new 4.99-30%=3.49

Treated myself to a kiddies cheeseburg meal at harveys 6.00,man my feet are killing me also got gift cards in the store for xmas gifts
    Last edited by coupon girl; Tue, Dec 10th, 2019 at 03:12 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went downstairs and was told rudely. There is no cross contamination here. Because I watched them wash kitchen in the colander raw chicken. And made a complaint about it. So now I have to own it because I complained about it. But I am not going to own any of of it they can bite me and clean up all the dishes we left on the counter. There too lazy to make real food for people. It was cooked chicken Cesar salad and garlic bread. They added croutons why I don’t know we had extra bread in the dish. All they kept talking to me about was why i didn’t give them an extra piece of shortbread. I thought to myself they can crawl in a hole and die they aren’t nice there rude inconsiderate.

I have doctors appointment first time in 2 weeks on Thursday. I have my depo at mental health today.

I’m not in a mood I am just very pissed off that that others they cannot be kind to me or other tenants but nice to to their freaking clique. As a staff member they need to grow up and be a person to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hello, everyone! Headaches have been tagging me the past two days. Rain yesterday meant most of the daylight hours O was at home before making a walk to the library. But I started a clothing donation bag with my red coat first (yes, I rethreaded the drawstrings back into the coat channels) and some tops and hosiery. Plan to put it outside when I get home tonight.
    This afternoon, I visited the Bay to buy Jockey underwear and socks and score those 40 bonus AM worth of HBC points with coupon offer. Those points will bump my Air Miles balance to 89> Just need 6 more AM to get third redemption (here's hoping Sobey's gives me some tempting points or Rexall has some specials with points! I checked the slippers-they look nice but the hard soles can be felt through the cushioning. Had supper (Taco Bell-the pop sort of pushed back my headache which boomeranged back at me). Then a visit to Bon Look-I believe I have found metal frames for my next pair of glasses! Happy at that discovery, as it will save time when I have money to make the purchase!

The Disney store does not have the Frozen II coats that Walmart carried. There was a toddler's style shiny coat but it felt like metallic wrapping paper over an insufficient warm layer. Did see a small girl wearing a dark navy & gold star sprinkled winter coat-not sure if it was from Walmart or other store with Frozen coats.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening everyone!!! Well bad news I am off school for 2 weeks plus Christmas vacantions...I could not make it with my boot on my foot...Receive my coupon for free k cup today,will receive a roak of 45$ december coupons witch is nice and will help up with budget...Tried to contact my familly but they are busy (mom side) or ignore me that suck,.,.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@cath007 are you able to submit assignments online to finish your semester? Sorry to learn that the boot did make walking possible for you at school. Hope your instructors are accommodating about deadlines for work.

Movie news-did everyone see the new Wonder Woman 1984 movie trailer? That movie will be worth a theatre visit with popcorn. The 1980s look is very evident-it brings back memories of mall visits with friends (in the 1980s) that including going to the movies there too!

If you missed the Saturday Night Live opening sketch last Saturday (NATO cafeteria), look for it online. It was funny. Also the Hoops segment with Jennifer Lopez (yes, it is about hoop earrings).
    barbis9, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I have loads of December expiry coupons but no barilla so the 1st 2 members of this thread to message me I will send an envelope. If there is anything specific let me know and I will add if I have them. Mailing from Ontario. I know I have Kellogg’s and Armstrong cheese.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I have loads of December expiry coupons but no barilla so the 1st 2 members of this thread to message me I will send an envelope. If there is anything specific let me know and I will add if I have them. Mailing from Ontario. I know I have Kellogg’s and Armstrong cheese.
    pm you
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information