User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Is it just me or is anyone else frustrated lately with all the bickering and drama going on? I don't want to get into anything or anyone what's so ever. I'm just trying to understand why it seems to me that people are easily offended, hurt, angry, defensive etc. Has the solar system gone out of balance or is it the stress of back to school, summer vacation done? I came unto this forum for fun, relaxation, friendship through cyberspace and freebies and contests. Some days I cannot believe what I've missed in a few hours and I understand people are passionate about certain topics. But come on be nice and share kids!Thanks for letting me rant
    I'm going post a funny with this also.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well I think that some people are quite warranted lately to be hurt or upset, as I was one of the ones attacked today, and it was completely unwarranted, not on the forum though so I guess Im out of the loop today lol. But in general life ive noticed people on edge lately

I can't speak for others but if theres problems going on remember to hit the report button to help out the mods, ILMK and Boo moderate the tea room and there usually pretty quick to respond.

But other then that I don't know.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Sep 4th, 2008 at 09:19 PM.

Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My approach is to just walk away.
    Arguing just does not accomplish anything.
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I don't see the comments that happened to you that's unfortunate that someone offended/hurt you. I read some of the things people have written and then the responses and it just seems so mean spirited (my opinion) Yes I get the freedom of speech and yadda yadda. It's just sad to me even on a online forum how nasty & hurtful people can be. This is just me two cents.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

that is a funny funny jenna.

I agree with you, btw. I have only been a member since July, but love posting every day and 'talking' to everybody. To laughing, and joking and playing and just enjoying everyone being nice and generous.
    Why do politics have to follow us everywhere?
    Please enjoy this site for it's true intent - loving freebies, sharing tips and coming to actually care about the other members.
    Can't we all just get along????

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This sites pretty great acutally, its just the occasional thing.

Trust me ive belonged to mommy boards that were mud slinging each and every day.

This is why I love SC because its generally a great place to be!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just choose to ignore it...the reason why I never reply to half of the stuff in debate I give my opinion once then I'm out cause it usually ends up nasty...always thought it said somewhere that we were supposed to accept other peoples opinions even if they differed...I could just be totally making that up but I'm sure I saw it somewhere on site

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I wear under jams on the 15th of every month.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenna321 View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else frustrated lately with all the bickering and drama going on? I don't want to get into anything or anyone what's so ever. I'm just trying to understand why it seems to me that people are easily offended, hurt, angry, defensive etc. Has the solar system gone out of balance or is it the stress of back to school, summer vacation done? I came unto this forum for fun, relaxation, friendship through cyberspace and freebies and contests. Some days I cannot believe what I've missed in a few hours and I understand people are passionate about certain topics. But come on be nice and share kids!Thanks for letting me rant
    I'm going post a funny with this also.
    i have seen that also , even tho i have not been a member that long. i hope you will be strong and not let this stuff get to you
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

huh?!?!?!?! *slowly backs away*

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sally ... hunh? Are you confused with the 'what is the weirdest thing about you' thread? LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I miss everything ... J/K.

I have not seen what everyone is talking about here but I have been on forums for a long time and know that people can get rather mean spirited at times. I use to let it get to me and would be upset for days/weeks/ months but ever since I was a victim of a very mean spirited campaign against me on another forum I have just lost interest in fighting those battles anymore. I am still reeling over what happened elsewhere to me...cliques just take too much energy and they tend to be highschoolish. It is not worth it for me to lose friends that way. I am too sensitive and take things too seriously .. if you know what I mean.

I want to be able to just come on a forum, post, and have fun. I now steer clear of flaming that may or may not be going on and post my thoughts and opinion and then leave it at that. I may not even go back to a thread where I posted or if I see a thread that I think may be trouble I just do not even bother reading it.

It takes too much energy to be upset.... I want to have friends on forums so I try very hard not to let my opinions get in my way of liking someone. There are times on forums where that is a very hard thing to do but over the years I have learnt the hard way.

SC has been a great forum for me and I am always happy to come on here and have fun posting, reping and just communicating with all of you.

Now I am rambling.. sorry. HUGS to all of you and I hope things settle down for those that are upset.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Naw I was just actin' a foo

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

No comment

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I think I miss everything. I love to come to SC
    I'm pretty new to and I would also just ignore it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information