User Tag List

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 285
Like Tree974Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents 2020 Coupon Scan Thread

  1. #181
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,165
    Likes Received
    2437
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Free Bush Beans ... just checked out RCSS west flyer this coming week and it's $1 on sale so free in the end.

  2. #182
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,242
    Likes Received
    23655
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Found at Walmart Supercentre:

    A)in the Seasonal Merchandise power aisle for school supplies, 3 Rubbermaid Sistema coupons on tearpad mounted on cardboard
    display of product!

    Save $2 off your Purchase of Rubbermaid Takealongs. Expires Oct.31/20. UPC 69407068
    Save $2 off your purchase of Rubbermaid lunchBlox Expires Oct.31/20 UPC 69407084
    Save $2 off your purchase of sistema product Expires Oct. 31/20 UPC 69407071

    These coupons are not found in the Rubbermaid aisle in kitchenwares, so keep eyes alert for Back to School displays!

    B) VH Sauces Grilling Victory booklet with coupons-at endcap display by snacks that are opposite the beer fridges!
    Save $1 off any one PAM Cooking spray. Expires Sept. 30/20 UPC 4412829
    Save $1 on any one GARDEIN Product (190-454g). Same expiry. UPC 44412816
    Save $0.50 on any one VH sauce (341-380ml) Same expiry. UPC 4412731
    (These coupons in B may have already been posted!)

    Found at Food Basics in Breakfast foods aisle on tearpad in front of product:
    Save $1 wub one Kraft Hazelnut 725g jar. Expires Dec. 31/20 UPC 05553600
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Jul 31st, 2020 at 03:14 PM.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  3. #183
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,070
    Likes Received
    14667
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Found at RCSS in Vancouver on a stack near the entrance.




    Cheerios Nature Valley Betty Crocker



  4. #184
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,759
    Likes Received
    7132
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    Checked 3 Safeway's in Calgary and didn't find the Bush coupons. (I said 3 strikes and I'm out!) I haven't been couponing for a long, long time but thought it could be fun to try to make this work. Yes it was fun, but too much energy spent for nada. I hope someone finds these and gets free Bush's beans

    Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Free Bush Beans ... just checked out RCSS west flyer this coming week and it's $1 on sale so free in the end.

  5. #185
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,028
    Likes Received
    13561
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Found at RCSS in Vancouver on a stack near the entrance.




    Cheerios Nature Valley Betty Crocker

    Thanks, @mcminsen! I found these at RCSS in Ontario, too, on a display of General Mills cereal!

  6. #186
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,070
    Likes Received
    14667
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Here are the new coupons I found at RCSS in Vancouver. There are so many so I'm splitting them up into two posts.

    The $1 Cracker Barrel looks like a previous one but has a new later expiry.

    The .50 IOGO nano looks like a previous one but the older one was for .75 off.







    Johnsonville


    Uncle Ben's




    Boursin


    Smuckers


    Kellogg's Eggo


    Quaker Crispy Minis Nutella


    McCain


    CLIF Kid


    CLIF Whey Protein bar


    The Laughing Cow Organic


    Club House


  7. #187
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,070
    Likes Received
    14667
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Post #2. From RCSS in Vancouver.




    Cracker Barrel



    Liberte


    IOGO nano


    Breyers Ice Cream


    Oxi Clean


    Air Wick


    Purex


    Degree


    St. Ives



  8. #188
    coupon skank emeritus mcminsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver (downtown)
    Posts
    15,070
    Likes Received
    14667
    Trading Score
    391 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Checked 3 Safeway's in Calgary and didn't find the Bush coupons. (I said 3 strikes and I'm out!) I haven't been couponing for a long, long time but thought it could be fun to try to make this work. Yes it was fun, but too much energy spent for nada. I hope someone finds these and gets free Bush's beans


    I've been to a lot of stores since I found the Bush's coupons and I haven't seen them anywhere else. I've been keeping my eyes peeled in all areas of the stores but nothing. So, I guess it was a one off.

    I got three coupons so I was able to get three free cans of beans. It's always fun to see the cashier put it all through and then look at the screen and then back at the coupon and then back at the screen and then just stare for a while. You can almost hear the wheels and gears turning as they realize that yes, it's all legit and the customer just got some free beans.


    BTW, I really like the Bush's Southwestern Style Pinto Beans. So good just served cold with salad and cold cuts.


  9. #189
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,645
    Likes Received
    21709
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Thank you @mcminsen for posting the new tear pads now I have to be keeping my eyes out hoping to find the cheese coupon
    mcminsen, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

  10. #190
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,645
    Likes Received
    21709
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Thanks again @mcminsen for posting the new finds . I didnít find a couple of the coupons that you posted
    The cheese were all taken . Donít think the Rcss I went to has the St Ives or the Breyers coupon .

    Did find a few that was not posted
    Buy any 2 Maple Leaf Natural Selection Products (or 400g of full service deli) Get A FREE reusable sandwich bag (Purchase must be made between August 10-Sept6) receipt have to be upload

    Save $3 with the purchase of any18% Cream (1L) or 2% Milk (1/2/4L) and Tim Hortons Coffee (30 count or 640-930g ground) Exp Oct/31/20
    $3.00 WUB Both Sponge towels ultra paper towels 6s or larger and Scotties Facial tissue 6s or larger Sept 30/20
    $1.00 off Cashmere Bathroom tissue 12 double rolls or larger and Cashmere will donate $1.00 to Food banks across the country Exp Oct 31/20
    mcminsen, Ciel and cath007 like this.

  11. #191
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,824
    Likes Received
    1862
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Checked 3 Safeway's in Calgary and didn't find the Bush coupons. (I said 3 strikes and I'm out!) I haven't been couponing for a long, long time but thought it could be fun to try to make this work. Yes it was fun, but too much energy spent for nada. I hope someone finds these and gets free Bush's beans
    There were some in an insert awhile back:

    Attachment 363543
    Last edited by ClipClap; Sat, Aug 8th, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
    mcminsen, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

  12. #192
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    315
    Likes Received
    733
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks again @mcminsen for posting the new finds . I didnít find a couple of the coupons that you posted
    The cheese were all taken . Donít think the Rcss I went to has the St Ives or the Breyers coupon .

    Did find a few that was not posted
    Buy any 2 Maple Leaf Natural Selection Products (or 400g of full service deli) Get A FREE reusable sandwich bag (Purchase must be made between August 10-Sept6) receipt have to be upload

    Save $3 with the purchase of any18% Cream (1L) or 2% Milk (1/2/4L) and Tim Hortons Coffee (30 count or 640-930g ground) Exp Oct/31/20
    $3.00 WUB Both Sponge towels ultra paper towels 6s or larger and Scotties Facial tissue 6s or larger Sept 30/20
    $1.00 off Cashmere Bathroom tissue 12 double rolls or larger and Cashmere will donate $1.00 to Food banks across the country Exp Oct 31/20
    Which cheese ones were you looking for?
    Also, maybe check No frills. They just started putting out the new batch of coupons (but not as many as RCSS/Loblaws)
    lotsasavings, Ciel and cath007 like this.

  13. #193
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,645
    Likes Received
    21709
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    Which cheese ones were you looking for?
    Also, maybe check No frills. They just started putting out the new batch of coupons (but not as many as RCSS/Loblaws)
    The Cracker Barrel cheese coupon that Exp Nov30/20
    I checked RCSS and No Frills but the are all gone
    Ciel and CheriLyn like this.

  14. #194
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,028
    Likes Received
    13561
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Attachment 363254Attachment 363255

    Found these little gems hiding in my store's GM backcorner on a displayer of Rubbermaid Tupperware... Sadly gone now from my store, but it could be something to keep your eyes peeled for...


    PaperMate Pens (ANY ONE PACK): Save $1.00 (Exp. 10/31/2020; UPC 58905265; Limit one per purchase)
    Sharpie Markers/Pens (ANY ONE PACK): Save $1.00 (Exp. 10/31/2020; UPC 58905278; Limit one per purchase)
    Elmers Glue (ANY ONE PACK): Save $1.00 (Exp. 10/31/2020; UPC 58905294; Limit one per purchase)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Found at Walmart Supercentre:

    A)in the Seasonal Merchandise power aisle for school supplies, 3 Rubbermaid Sistema coupons on tearpad mounted on cardboard
    display of product!

    Save $2 off your Purchase of Rubbermaid Takealongs. Expires Oct.31/20. UPC 69407068
    Save $2 off your purchase of Rubbermaid lunchBlox Expires Oct.31/20 UPC 69407084
    Save $2 off your purchase of sistema product Expires Oct. 31/20 UPC 69407071

    These coupons are not found in the Rubbermaid aisle in kitchenwares, so keep eyes alert for Back to School displays!
    Thanks very much @johnb56789 and @Ciel for posting about these coupons! I found pads of both sets of coupons on a display of Rubbermaid products at Walmart today! I really appreciate how everyone shares their finds so that the rest of us can benefit from the coupons, too!
    Ciel, cath007, Valerey and 2 others like this.

  15. #195
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,316
    Likes Received
    5113
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Thanks @lotsasavings for a heads-up to this thread. I'm late to the party, but what else is new? lol
    Have a great life!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •