User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1333Likes

Thread: January 2020 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Home Hardware has 25% off Swiffer Products until January 22.

Today, I actually changed the WetJet's cleaning cartridge for a full one. I had noticed very little liquid left in the old cartridge.
    What I need are duster refills for sibling's Swiffer gadget. Could use it to dust the ceiling now and then (spiders have been busy during the cold weather and the vacuum suction tool is a pain to lift up to the ceiling while balancing the canister vac).
    barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Babysat today but didnt take cara out as it was -20 .We had a pretend tea party ,we window markered the windows with a special winter scene (we used special window markers ) then I gave her a bath as she had 2 messy poos .

My goodness she cries when I have to go pee now as she loves me holding her ,she didn't even want to go to my son when he walked in she was clinging to nana (I guess cause she is two)so I am enjoying the early years cause they grow up too fast .I did 2 loads of laundry for daughter-in-law and watched one episode of a program .

Supper was take out pizza from fortinos and salad (mine) which I got 2,400 points on the 3 squares (hubby and I love their pizza)
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to shoppers to buy more candy canes. 25cents a piece you can’t find a better deal. I bought 2 boxes and cream cheese but forgot the bread again. I also went to dollarama and picked up large glue sticks for $2.80.

I came home and talked to management and said I wasn’t being heard by staff and it’s always about management saying this or that to their staff. I got staff in trouble because I am sick of hearing it saying it’s managements fault they as staff don’t know how to do their job. They been doing their job for awhile now they should be good at their job instead of passing the buck.

And I picked up my $100 check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I taught a full day last Friday and a .6 day yesterday. I’m still waiting to be called and booked for other teaching days.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning -off to the mall i need to stop into body shop ,then on to value village for my 30% seniors discount off as i knocked this cold away in 3 days

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Not a bad day here. Have my window open in my office at work because it is so hot in here.
    Brought my coffee, breakfast and lunch from home. Think I will work thru my lunch and leave early. I have to drop DS off at work tonight so if I need anything I will stop on the way home but I don't think we do. I have a pineapple and watermelon I will cut up tonight. I can make DS a fruit smoothie from the freezer fruit when the fresh stuff runs out.

I was between 2 purses and just cleaned out the extra purse. Happy to have that done and stuff where it belongs. Emptied out my wallet and started fresh. Good way to toss receipts etc.

I found a 75% off deal on curtain rods at Home Depot on the weekend. I bought 2 sizes since I wasn't sure which one I needed. I will figure it out tonight and return the other one this week. I found the touch up paint I need for the livingroom. I took down the old rod and mudded/sanded the holes so now I can paint it and put up the new rod and the curtains this week. Will be nice to have that done!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We met some ladies at a cafe in BA today-the one lady is writing a book on the cafes here so we were happy to help her "research" and we enjoyed a coffee. Then we walked to get takeout empanadas to die for and equally excellent Portugese egg tarts for dessert. Off to Iguazu Falls tomorrow.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to the mall

Body shop-I had a problem from and order I had from there ,talked to the manager and she said last week when I come in I can have an item for 50%off
    indian night cologne spray $15-50%=7.50 plus she left a bag for me with a concealer worth $12.00 and a few free pear & mango body butter tiny samples (such great customer service)

then on to the gap

mickey mouse mitts 2.48
    winter hat for Ashlyn 4.99
    t-shirt for cara 7.48
    tank 3.99
    some great markdowns

then cleo

bought a beautifull deep purple short sleeve lacey top (dressy) 36.99 on a rack for 14.99

then value village I spent 20.51
    3 ladies tops 2 at 5.99 as I had 30% off for being a senior
    another top was 3.49
    then red socks 1.39
    plus a new puzzle 500 piece cobblehill still sealed 2.09
    The cashier told me it was not that busy sun/Monday for 50% off at value village (the cold is keeping people away he said)so I was pretty happy with my purchase

then home sweet home
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Happy Hump day!

Tonight DS has a late hockey game but at our arena so nice and close. I plan on putting laundry on as soon as I get home and follow thru to put away (I hang lots right on the hangers and put in our closets to dry. I have to bring him early to the arena so I will go to the Y and walk the track before the hockey game. That is my simple evening!
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Today is clean day -bathrooms and vacuuming

Then maybe to the library to pick up my holds
    Giseledta, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok. busy day, but that is the week . lol.
    i might sleep in my own bed tonight.. sigh . i would love that.
    RCSS flyer with all the extras is on ....

i need a good veggie and fruit shop and since i am also shopping fo rmy mom.. guess where i am going....lol. she also loves their big cooked chickens. alot.

ok. hugs to all .
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The weaker sunshine seems on-point for a mid-week day. Enough light to get out but not too much (like on Monday).

I'm looking forward to the community paper with flyers later in the day. I have carrots and celery but not much else in produce. I'd love some frozen cherries or raspberries for the freezer. And no more Green Giant Selection veggie mixes-not a fan of the green beans in the veggie mix that I had bought two bags of (and have nearly used up). Will stay with California mix of veggies by two other brands.

My tax papers continue to sit to one side---got to get them into a mailbox by Friday (when the library is open for PA Day!). I assume that the second donation slip will come in time...

Loved last night's pasta dinner of penne pasta tossed with a tin of tuna and its oil, some sauteed garlic clove slices, chile flakes and herbes de Provence. Ate the big quantity without issue. Then had a banana and two Ryvita crackers with jam. The cold weather must have made an energy hole inside of me.

Noticed two interesting chicken recipes on Chicken.ca and printed them off. I tweeted to the entity about how much ginger ale one needs for the pan sauce, as the quantity and ingredient are not on the list. Do I need a full 355ml can or much less?

The afternoon beckons me to get going...hope everyone has something fun planned to do before the end of the day (meal, shopping, activity or self-care)!
    barbis9 and coupon girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Love my dyson -I just have to watch the cord.I didn't get to the toilets yet.

I went to the library got a few magazines and my hold book -we are getting a new library built in 2 years bigger and nicer ,so our library will close on Thursday and reopen feb 10 or 12 in a new location just 5 minutes in car by me

I just ordered more pictures has cost me $15 so far but well worth it ,I decided I like shoppers paper better than the Walmart cardstock ,mind you shoppers price just went up from there sale now they are .19 oh well still ordered 20 pictures .I still have to go back to 2016 at some point .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just made my first purchase on the Flashfood app. I look at it all the time but never leaped. My store had over 14 produce boxes available. I grabbed one full of citris/apples/kiwi etc. I'm excited to see how it is. Will wash/cut up stuff for quick eating tonight and tomorrow.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got a last minute call to teach for the full day yesterday. It was also gymnastics nigh and I picked up a few groceries from the NF sale. I also ended up with a last minute daycare interview for a school aged child. The mom wants her to start tomorrow after school. I’m still waiting for the contract to be returned and receive payment. A couple daycare families are getting on my nerves...
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information