User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Found this story on Wired:

http://news.wired.com/dynamic/storie...09-04-16-38-14

if you like Michael Moore

You can sign up at http://slackeruprising.com/ and download his new movie when it comes out later this month.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you I really love his movies..
    Nosey Rosey

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terrific -- I hadn't heard. Many thanks! I will definitely do this. I like some of his stuff, some stuff I do not, but in all, he is always worth watching.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks i have watch everyone of his movies love tham

acl
    Female
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

bump

The film, "Slacker Uprising," follows Moore's 62-city tour during the 2004 election to rally young voters. It will be available for three weeks as a free download to North American residents, beginning Sept. 23. An official announcement of the film is planned for Friday.
    Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attachment 4084

"This is being done entirely as a gift to my fans. The only return any of us are hoping for is the largest turnout of young voters ever at the polls in November." - Michael Moore

This is now available to download.
    I signed up and received this email shortly after:

Thanks for signing up to download Slacker Uprising. It is available for free as a gift from me to all of you. And you have my permission to share it or show it in any way you see fit. Watch it all: http://slackeruprising.com/download/...ource=32057721
    At that link, there are five ways you can watch it free and without advertising:

1. blip.tv is providing streaming right from slackeruprising.com, free of commercials and advertising.
    2. Amazon Video on Demand is providing a higher resolution version of the above stream for people with lots of bandwidth.
    3. iTunes makes it easy for you to download "Slacker Uprising" on your iTunes, iPod, or Apple TV, and view it there or transmit it to your television. This way, the film can be portable as well as for home viewing.
    4. Hypernia is providing bandwidth and servers to host MPEG4 and DivX versions of "Slacker Uprising" online, so you can burn a DVD or download the film to watch on your computer, XBOX, or PS3.
    5. Lycos is providing free streaming of the film and an on-demand version.

Stream it, download it, burn it now. It's the first time a major feature-length film is being released for free on the internet. You can be part of this historic moment by logging on now!
    Enjoy!!
    Michael Moore
    [email protected]
    MichaelMoore.com
    SlackerUprising.com
    P.S. Remember, we're doing something that's never been done, so I have no idea how it will all go! Don't give up if it seems to go slow (like with any streaming, give the downloading a head start before you hit play), and don't forget there are two places where you can actually download it to your hard drive and three ways to stream it. You can get to all of them at the link above.
    P.P.S. If you're not yet registered to vote, here's a good link: https://www.voteforchange.com/.

"I'm giving you my blanket permission to not only download it, but also to email it, burn it, and share it with anyone and everyone (in the U.S. and Canada only). I want you to use 'Slacker Uprising' in any way you see fit to help with the election or to do the work that you do in your community. You can show my film in your local theater, your high school classroom, your college auditorium, your church, union hall or community center. You can have your friends and neighbors over to the house for a viewing. You can broadcast it on TV, on cable access, on regular channels or on the web. It's completely free -- I don't want to see a dime from this. And if you want, you can charge admission or ask for a donation if it's to raise money for a candidate, a voter drive, or for any non-profit or educational purpose. In other words -- it's yours!"
    - Michael Moore
    Last edited by nanabanana; Fri, Oct 3rd, 2008 at 05:08 AM. Reason: More infos!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks alot!
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Awesome. Thanks! I love his movies.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

great thanks

Thread Information