User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree1321Likes

Thread: February 2020-Frugal Chatter

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

giseleda-where did you get the mple syrup for 5.00-just curious ? as that's a great price!
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    giseleda-where did you get the mple syrup for 5.00-just curious ? as that's a great price!
    Pretty sure it’s RCSS. I am going to check it out Sunday.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupon girl it’s at RCSS PCO member price none members $8.88

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh no RCCS near me, cheapest I have seen is $5.99 at food basics this week unless you get it in the can cheaper but I prefer bottles
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, Feb 16th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Does anyone know how many coupons I can stack on one item at London drugs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

oh no RCCS near me, cheapest I have seen is $5.99 at food basics this week unless you get it in the can cheaper but I prefer bottles
    I prefer bottles too, so when I open a can, I pour the syrup into one that I kept after it was empty.
    barbis9, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i enjoy the bottles.
    i resued a few of them to make vanilla extract in .

and yes.. rcss. the one in london had alot.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

So much laundry!! Have been good with folding and putting it away as i go. Beds made with fresh sheets.
    Started packing for trip. Have laundry that will go in suitcase as it comes out of the dryer. I want it completely done tomorrow. Have clean sheets ready for my bed that i will put on Tuesday night so will come home to fresh clean made bed
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to visit the girls today ,hubby and i since i dont babysit on monday due to the holiday .I gave them there little treats and 2 tank tops for summer

Then had a nice visit with son and his wife ,asked about easter and my daughter-in-law gave me a few tips ,so ordered their toys last night and today save 15% from indigo with a code for the girls toys plus got 2 bags of reduced cholate coins at shoppers today $1.19 a bag .

Supper is my $3.60 chicken ,mashed potatoes ,steamed green beans and carrots

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Not a bad day here, we got some stuff done, sure we could have gotten more done but oh well.

This morning we tackled the Upstairs Freezer, Mom was more willing to move some stuff to the basement which has freed up quite a bit of space. As well we found some stuff we pulled out and will cook tomorrow. We found a baggie of beef chunks, not sure why this is in a baggie and not a sucker seal bag so we pulled this out. Plus there was a package of Fast Fry Steak Mom bought, only used half and tossed in the freezer, again not sucker sealed so we pulled it out. As well we pulled out some tart shells we will make little dessert tarts with.

The rest of the day I got a few things "done" but nothing got completely checked off the list. I started to tidy up the stockpile room, I put away what I bought this week but I still need to do some reorganizing.

Also I started to sort my completed crochet, I sorted and washed 2 bags of finished projects. They are now all over the laundry room drying as they cannot go int he dryer. I am actually shocked at how much I have, I need to start photographing stuff once it is dry although I do not think I am ready to sell anything until the house is a little more in order. Right now I probably need to back it in a bin and put away until the main floor is a bit more organized.

I also started posting items for sale, right now I am aim for 10 items a month. I could post more but my issue is things are not moving so trying to store all the stuff is tricky. I am really hoping things pick up on the buy and sell sites soon. Today I posted 5 of my 10 items.

As well this morning I did a sweep of the kitchen looking for food that needed to be moved to the freezer. I have noticed when we have a couple of something left we have been wasting the food so now every weekend I do a sweep of the kitchen and get it all in the freezer. I froze 4 Bananas, 1 Potato Bun & I cut up 3 baguettes which if Mom does not turn into French Toast Muffins tomorrow I will freeze.

I gave in today and we ordered pizza, since Mom helped me with my cleaning this morning which was surprising. Mom wanted to watch the Daytona 500 and normally would put off helping me but this morning she dove right in. She then went to watch the Daytona 500 well I finished up some cleaning so I figured okay, we will order pizza. I am feeling some guilt on this but going 100% take out free will not happen and I know it. Still decided how to handle this where we can meet in the middle.

Off to get some crocheting done and we are binge watching Skin Wars on Netflix (Mon has just learned the joy of binge watching, she has never really been into Netflix).

Have a wonderful night everyone
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

sassy- we brought pizza to my moms.. little ceasers is fairly priced. .. saying this i have 3 pizza places in my ver tiny 2 traffic light town .
    lol
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Our supper was so delish ,the chicken was awesome ,on Monday I will make chicken soup for the freezer .Nice to have when you have a cold etc

May try cleaning a bit on Monday or read my book ,we will see.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We went shopping at WM. Picked up good quality water wings for $0.02 each, 3 pairs. 50% off Frozen Valentines cards for next year, 25% off pecan pie, $5 off pants for ds to grow into. We picked up other needed items too. Kids vitamins, some groceries, and clothes. We used the pre-paid VISA that my sister gave us at Christmas. Just a few dollars left on that card now.

We picked up Domino’s pizza on our way home. My migraine is being particularly nasty and I am trying a new treatment for it. Dh is fighting a cold, which he may have already given to me.

Tomorrow is Family Day, so one more day before we both head back to work.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We had a family dinner out at Kelsey's for my oldest DS's birthday. My sister insisted on paying for all of us which was very nice. She is so good to us.
    Youngest is having another sleepover. I guess i am the cool mom. He is also wxcited that he was offered an extra work shift tomorrow and making time amd a half lol. He is really impressing me with his growing bank account. We need to invest the money ASAP so it is untouchable for the next year. I will have to make a bank appt.
    I have the 2nd last load in the dryer. Tons of clothing hanging to dry in laundry room too that will be put away tomorrow.
    I will make DS and his friends french toast with fresh strawberries and blueberries with whip cream for breakfast amd fruit smoothies.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Sun, Feb 16th, 2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Angela273, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Going for a morning walk around the block ,may be refreshing but i will have a toque on .

Just ordered a long softspun grey sweater for me from the gap $31 -22.00 i had left on a giftcard so 9.00 for a sweater is awesome ,as i noticed when we went away i have fancy thin sweaters ,I would call them sweater s just dressy but the only one I have that is warm is blue striped ,then to save the 8.00 shipping fee bought Ashlyn a bathing suit for easter .I spend around 50.00 on my grandkids for easter Ashlyn may be a little more as she is in the girls sizes now .

I am gonna make homemade soup today chicken -yumm for this cold winter .I usually get 4 containers out of it.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information