Thread: $5 Prepaid card for gas WUB2 specially marked Kellogg's Cereal

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, May 31st, 2020
    Name:  Screenshot-20200220-123404.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  189.8 KB
    Buy two specially-marked boxes of Kellogg’s* cereal on one (1) receipt between February 20th, 2020 through May 30th, 2020. Take a picture of receipt and upload before June 13th, 2020.

See site for more details:
    https://kelloggsgascash.ca/
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's
    Last edited by CheriLyn; Thu, Feb 20th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks
    Its a great deal especially if you can factor in a good sale combined with coupons and maybe even oc points
    sweetmomma and CheriLyn like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Has anyone seen any of these boxes lately?
    More specifically, has anyone seen them at No Frills?
    Thatdone likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I imagine they are going to hard to find right now because it seems that all of the stores in my area always have the cereal section cleared out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I have seen them but usually on the cereals I don't want to buy lol.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I imagine they are going to hard to find right now because it seems that all of the stores in my area always have the cereal section cleared out.
    It makes my couponer-heart hurt that No Frills is offering that 6000 WUS$15 deal in addition to the loadable 5000 WUS$15 PC offer when stuff is not in stock! >.<
    Think of all the possible deals!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    Has anyone seen any of these boxes lately?
    More specifically, has anyone seen them at No Frills?
    RCSS had a rather large display on Mini-Wheats on the weekend; I got two boxes, and pm'd Foodland [$4.44], but have been unable to login to my Kelloggs Account to upload my receipt. Keeps taking me back to Registration screen, and no luck clicking on the 'already a member' Login link. Grrrrr!

As for the NoFrills promo in next week's flyers, 6,000 PCpts wus $15 .... may just have to see how much cereal I want to store, assuming they still have the Gas Card boxes AND I can get my login problem resolved.

On a more sober note, my brain is now asking me is it even worth the risk to venture out to chase specials and promos. I've noticed the majority of shoppers and people in general are NOT paying any attention to the Dept of Health mandate for keeping a "social distance" from one another. It's getting scary.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Wed, Mar 18th, 2020 at 07:43 AM.
    Lavender Lady and CheriLyn like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    RCSS had a rather large display on Mini-Wheats on the weekend; I got two boxes, and pm'd Foodland [$4.44], but have been unable to login to my Kelloggs Account to upload my receipt. Keeps taking me back to Registration screen, and no luck clicking on the 'already a member' Login link. Grrrrr!
    As for the NoFrills promo in next week's flyers, 6,000 PCpts wus $15 .... may just have to see how much cereal I want to store, assuming they still have the Gas Card boxes AND I can get my login problem resolved.
    On a more sober note, my brain is now asking me is it even worth the risk to venture out to chase specials and promos. I've noticed the majority of shoppers and people in general are NOT paying any attention to the Dept of Health mandate for keeping a "social distance" from one another. It's getting scary.
    Thanks for the heads-up regarding the Kelloggs account login. Shouldn't worry to much about it, as you have until June to upload the receipts.

And your right about people in general not paying attention to the "social distancing". Usually I go to the supermarket at times when there aren't that many people in the store, but lately, with people not having to go to work/school along with the panic buying and need for restocking shelves, there are so many more people in the stores. And so many people all waiting at the checkout lines.

Probably not worth it.
    Will probably avoid going anywhere for a while unless I really have to buy something.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was finally able to login and upload the receipt. Then was required to agree to VISA terms and conditions in order to have the card validated and mailed out. This promo is in fact a lot of work for just a $5 VISA (Gas) Card, but with all that's going on in the world, trying to maintain a bit of normalcy in one's life can be therapeutic. So I will continue to look for ways to save a few bucks on groceries, and this forum is a big help to do that.
    rayray, uanoor, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Yes took awhile for the web page to finally accept my info but my card is on it's way now!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Pointsman likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Thread Information