• 3 Post By thor9
  • 1 Post By Giseledta
  • 1 Post By 4sure5

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) Mar 7 - 12

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Mar 13th, 2020
    Last one from me, this week! I'd find something cheerful to blurb about but I'm starrrving. (Worse than a zombie!)

Wait, if I have to suffer SDM, you have to suffer me...heh heh heh.

Brief health update to those on Team Cyn, or random wandering souls (not zombies) interested my my bleh life: yeaaaah. So, the next time I post something I expect to occur in my life...tell me to put a coffee lid on it! Last meeting with the Doc went something like this, "So Cyn, you're a bit of a special case. I consulted with the Cancer Team, (bunch of docs, bi-weekly meeting, oncologist, radiologist, somethingist), and...we've decided you need a bit more surgery." Gee, thanks. (You never really want to be a special case...) Anyway...2nd surgery happened yesterday. Unfortunately, I'm on the tail end of a cold so I think they stuffed a tube down my throat to knock me out. Throat is still sore, and geez, they must have given me diff. drugs...was I woozy! Definitely preferred the 1rst time...and, how many times can you say that?!

Anyway...chemo is delayed a bit, but everything else is going...same as usual. Stay cheerful people! And, remember to be kind to yourselves. (And, not to zombies).
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                        
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you for posting

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks for posting all the flyers this week. Pretty impressive given you had surgery yesterday. We're a lucky bunch! The dr's got it right - you are "special" - VIP in fact. Hang in there, good luck with chemo. Take care and thanks for the updates.
    lotsasavings, dededi and CheriLyn like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Cyn We thank you always for posting the early preview . Thanks for the up date on your health issue. I am happy to know that you have a great team of DRs. We are all rooting for you on SC .Keep us posted . If ever you are not up to posting don’t push yourself. Your Heath and recovery is very important to this community. Good luck with the Chemo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thank you
    dededi likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, Cyn, for sharing the update (couldn't have been easy-you are very brave!). May those treatments go well!!! Sending you a big hug and lots of positive energy!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Thank you

Thread Information