7 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Mar 10th, 2020
    Thursday to Saturday only
    Selected varieties of Excel gum will be on sale for $2.97
    Earn 2000 in store points ($2.00) on each pack
    OOP after points is $0.97
    No Frills
    YMMV

Thanks to @cyn88canada for posting the flyer!

This is one of their offers that they want you to go online and read their flyer. Check you PC Optimum points tomorrow to see if you have an offer for gum or Excel gum
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Wed, Mar 4th, 2020 at 10:37 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you for posting
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Thank you!!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Thursday to Saturday only
    Selected varieties of Excel gum will be on sale for $2.97
    Earn 2000 in store points ($2.00) on each pack
    OOP after points is $0.97
    No Frills
    YMMV

Thanks to @cyn88canada for posting the flyer!

This is one of their offers that they want you to go online and read their flyer. Check you PC Optimum points tomorrow to see if you have an offer for gum or Excel gum
    Where do the points come from? Is it a personalized offer for some people only?
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Nice, thank you! They had this end of summer last year too, good time to stock up
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by downtowntorontogirl View Post
    It looks like its a in store offer for No Frills only. Works out to be a great price. I will be getting a few for my wife
    Shwa Girl and CheriLyn like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by downtowntorontogirl View Post
    The points are in the flyer. The digital flyer. In store offer. Available for all PC Optimum members. Some varieties did not work last year so check your points before leaving the store.
    They want you to go online and read their flyer.

GoodBoy likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great find! Thanks! I believe it is 2000 points per item/purchase ... will likely get a 2-3, but will do separate purchases to ensure (?) I get 2000 per. For this I like using the self-checkout as the points offers almost always show up on the screen before I end up paying

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    The points are in the flyer. The digital flyer. They want you to go online and read their flyer.

Last edited by GoodBoy; Wed, Mar 4th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
    luvthefree and CheriLyn like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Great find! Thanks! I believe it is 2000 points per item/purchase ... will likely get a 2-3, but will do separate purchases to ensure (?) I get 2000 per. For this I like using the self-checkout as the points offers almost always show up on the screen before I end up paying
    Looks like someone added a brag that they got 11 packs of gum

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did 2 rounds of 11 packs each time and received the points every time.
    Shwa Girl and CheriLyn like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got mine yesterday. 6 packages - 12000 points. Thanks again OP for pointing this out!

Had an interesting encounter with the cashier. First, she did not like me getting 6, and said I would have to do them separately. I said OK. Then she did said I would only get 1x2000 points not 6. Based on @Thatdone 's experience I told her to cancel the transaction and I walked 10 ft to the self-checkout while she was watching, scanned all, and got my 12000 points. Showed her the receipt and left. She has been added to my list of cashiers at this store I never go to now. The other cannot price match and use a coupon to save her life!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Mar 6th, 2020 at 11:06 AM.
    Shwa Girl, Valerey and Thatdone like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Had an interesting encounter with the cashier. First, she did not like me getting 6, and said I would have to do them separately. I said OK. Then she did said I would only get 1x2000 points not 6. Based on @Thatdone 's experience I told her to cancel the transaction and I walked 10 ft to the self-checkout while she was watching, scanned all, and got my 12000 points. Showed her the receipt and left. She has been added to my list of cashiers at this store I never go to now. The other cannot price match and use a coupon to save her life!
    I'm surprised that even happened! She only had to scan your items and Optimum card!
    Shwa Girl and GoodBoy like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    I'm surprised that even happened! She only had to scan your items and Optimum card!

Just shows that a lot of stores do not provide enough training for their employees. A lot of them also need to remember that they are supposed to provide a good shopping experience for the customer so that the customer continues to come back to that store.
    Shwa Girl, GoodBoy and CheriLyn like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the end, a great shopping experience! I waved the 12000 points in her face and waved Bye Bye! LOL I do not suffer fools!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Just shows that a lot of stores do not provide enough training for their employees. A lot of them also need to remember that they are supposed to provide a good shopping experience for the customer so that the customer continues to come back to that store.
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Mar 6th, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got mine yesterday. 6 packages - 12000 points. Thanks again OP for pointing this out!

Well, you had a bad experience with a No Frills cashier and tried the self check out. I had an interesting experience with the No Frills self check out cashier. I saw her hover over another customer—standing really close to him. When I was nearly finished at the self check out, the same cashier was standing so close I almost backed into her. I guess she was trying to see my screen—I don’t know.
    GoodBoy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information