User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Silk
  • 1 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 1 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: OMG - I'm in a virtual one-hour line-up to get on iga.net!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I just went on iga.net to look at the flyer and got this message. I'm not looking to shop online, just look at the flyer. This is a first for me... (below is a screen shot but some info didn't make it into the paste version). Feel free to click the link below for more info - I have left the line as I don't have an hour to wait. I'll use the flyer here on SC (although it isn't DLing properly - trying to read the small print ) ETA - I was able to add back the part that didn't paste properly - about the estimated wait time.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of users on IGA.net. We have temporarily created a virtual waiting room to ensure the best experience for our users.

You are now in line to visit IGA.net. Once you gain access to the website, you must proceed to the site within 10 minutes otherwise you will need to get a new place in line.

We thank you for your patience.

What is this?

Expected arrival time on the website: more than an hour EST
    Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
    Status last updated: 10:32:10 AM EST

Expected arrival time on the website: more than an hour EST
    Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
    Status last updated: 10:32:10 AM EST

Leave the line (You will lose your place) [I deactivated this link as it had a code which I think could be geo-tracked]

Queue ID:

This thread is currently associated with: IGA
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Mar 25th, 2020 at 02:55 AM.
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wow! People may safely shop online, but what about the people who are delivering these groceries?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I just went on iga.net to look at the flyer and got this message. I'm not looking to shop online, just look at the flyer. This is a first for me... (below is a screen shot but some info didn't make it into the paste version). Feel free to click the link below for more info - I have left the line as I don't have an hour to wait. I'll use the flyer here on SC (although it isn't DLing properly - trying to read the small print )

We are currently experiencing a high volume of users on IGA.net. We have temporarily created a virtual waiting room to ensure the best experience for our users.
    You are now in line to visit IGA.net. Once you gain access to the website, you must proceed to the site within 10 minutes otherwise you will need to get a new place in line.
    We thank you for your patience.
    What is this?

Sounds like a digital version of social distancing... think that's taking it a little to far...
    Silk likes this.

Thread Information