User Tag List

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree2173Likes

Thread: June 2020 Frugal Chatter Thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just received some text confirmations from my dental office. I’m able to have my dental cleaning with my regular lady and a dental exam. They have to do things “old school” in order to avoid making air-born particles. I’m ok with it. A partial cleaning (no polishing, etc) is better than nothing.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well our front door is done took 4 hours to remove the old steel door and side panels and put new one in and caulk ,new one had a nice glass in the middle -lets a lot of light in .They wore masks the whole time . We sat out back -I cant take 3 hours of heat anymore,even thou we have an umbrella .Must be the age thing.

It sure is nice improving your home as last year we only painted the family room .

Wow we only spent $46 on gas last month for our only car ,she we are not going many places.Tomorrow I have to get groceries either sobeys or fortinos .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

angela -I have to have a dental cleaning too ,whenever our dentist's open up .Maybe when we hit the next stage

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Another busy day at work which is good, it makes them go by quicker. I am also starting to stand up for myself a little bit, due to my skill levels there are a lot of tasks I am able to do and quite often stuff is passed on me. In the past I would drop everything and get it done but now if it will not affect day to day business I plan it into my schedule where I can and it can wait. This way I am not jumping from task to task and not getting things done but also not focusing on my own work. On a mental level it drives me insane as things get passed on to me and since I drop everything and do them, I do not move ahead on tasks assigned to only me where is others get their's done. This is usuaully what forces me into work nights and weekends because I feel so far behind.

Today I got 3 manuals written, now I need to edit and format and 3 videos have been recorded, 2 have been edited and just need to be formatted the third sill needs editing and formatting. I am happy with this.

I also took a break and emptied and reloaded the dishwasher, we just ran this dishwasher but by the time we relaoded it was ready to turn on again but we had some meal prep bowls that took up a lot of room. So the Dishwasher has been run again and now needs to be emptied.

I still need to make a to do list of things we need to do after our shop yesterday and I also need to compare my shopping list to what we got and update my master list where I track if prices go up and also how often we buy certain things in hopes that I can start planning ahead.

Tomorrow I have a lot I want to tackle but I now need to go and switch cars before my meeting tomorrow. Between switching cars and my morning meeting that is my morning gone. After my Meeting I will need a break, not sure what I will tackle then. I am also watching chat tomorrow which means I cannot be away from my computer too much so I will need to find easy quick tasks.

Alright well I have to watch chat until 5:30 as the person watching chat today had to step away. Let's see if I can get some editing done and then I can work on my to do list.

Have a great night everyone.
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Thu, Jun 4th, 2020 at 04:30 PM.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

my dentist is not open yet. i have tooth removal,and partial denture to happen. sigh. i cannot imagine that currently.

found out a friends husband passed away. Cancer. she is heartbroken.

sent off 2 grumpy emails.. one veseys.. my strawberry plants came in... i suspect they are not viable... i opened them up .. all i smelt was mold... i put them in their own pot so they dont contaminate my other plants. i will be amazed if they grow.
    another to amazon, re something broken. sigh.

ok, off to sanitize my playroom... sigh. lemon lysol... then make supper, and i will work in the backyard for a hour or so . i need to dig in dirt.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

**Hugs** Giseledta, so sorry to hear of yours and your friend's loss
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@gisele dat so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend DH ((((HUGS))))

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

giseltda-sorry to hear of your friends husband's passing

Supper was a nice big chicken breast (I split with hubby) steamed broccoli and rice for me French fries for hubby.

I am a bit tired as I didn't sleep well last night .

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Condolences Giseletda.

Interesting I got a text that my dentist is cancelled next week. So everyone is doing different. My friend who is a hygienist started working this week again.

I'm good with the cancellation.

We have "clearance" (as in a verbal conversation of comfort) to visit and use SIL's pool so I am happy about that! One family to socialize with and break our bubble officially now.
    Last edited by Granger; Thu, Jun 4th, 2020 at 07:10 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Giseledta sorry the hear of your loss. It’s so hard now because people cannot come together and grieve as we would normally. I have lost 2 uncles since this started and it’s tough.
    No Frills sent me another 7500 PCO wus 75.00 but my groceries were still stupidly high last month so unless I need to shop for my mom I am going to let this one go. I just made the kids chocolate milkshakes. So currently basking in best mom ever accolades.
    I cashed out Checkout 51 today so that always feels like a win and I had a Facebook sale from a post of 2 weeks ago. I am really not trying to sell but this was a BNIP sealed puzzle. So glad it’s almost the weekend. It’s a long weekend for me as I took Monday as vacation.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning- so I haven't gotten groceries in about 13 days which I am trying to not go into stores as much -wow hamburger is more ,chickens were on sale thou plus I got chicken breasts lets say I needed a lot of meat -groceries were over $200.00.Mind you I shopped sobeys but they had a 1.00 sale and I stocked up on kraft dinner (4) jam ,pasta sauce ,bans ,tomato soup(4) at least they let you have 4.Most stores are stating only 2 of sales -I feel 4 is reasonable on pantry items.

I was able to save 6.00 in coupons and 1.00 checkout 51 and 67 airmiles
    Last edited by coupon girl; Fri, Jun 5th, 2020 at 12:10 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! TGIF!!! And a beautiful sunny day here to start.

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My boys finished off the tray of mac and cheese last night! Wow. Eating machines.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good Morning! So happy with the weather today!

Does anyone know if there is a clearance forum to post clearance items spotted?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone another beautiful and hot day. Will be doing some cleaning

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information