User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

DD and I just applied online for her Alberta student loans/grants. I remember back in the beginning of the pandemic Trudeau said he would double student loans for next year and that does seem to be the case-happy days since most students are unable to earn as much this summer.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    DD and I just applied online for her Alberta student loans/grants. I remember back in the beginning of the pandemic Trudeau said he would double student loans for next year and that does seem to be the case-happy days since most students are unable to earn as much this summer.
    Plus I think universities and colleges need to reduce fees considerably if they are going to provide substandard online education this fall due to Covid. Their overheads and expenses have gone down considerably, yet they are charging the students the same fees.

I mean there are better and Free classes available online at Udemy, Lynda.com etc than what these Canadian universities are giving online after paying so much!

Students paid high fees for good quality classroom education, not this nonsense.

Thread Information