User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I used printables at RCSS(Gammage)and No Frills(Hamilton Rd)both on the FPC & $1 Lean Cuisine(from FB). Those were my first successful attempts.
    We must live close by as those are the ones I'd shop at. I hope they take my printables, so silly that companies offer them and stores refuse to take them. Kind of like stores refusing to take $100 bills.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

After my tries with printables, I have succes at WM White Oaks, NoFrills at Comissioners, NoFrills at Highbury, I will try at Pharma Plus in the future....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi.

New here!

My local Metro no longer accept printed coupons(it was sporadic at best in 2011 ... now the cashiers state it's official policy).

From the postings, it seems each store in a chain can have its own policy?

Is there any way to look up the definitive corporate policy?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

try the store's website or email them to find out for sure

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

did you know if Metro at Wellington/Baseline accept printables?
    Thanks

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a printed coupon for 2$ off Lactantia lactaid milk (4L). I want to use it but the only place I know of so far that sells it is Food Basics commissionners and Deveron. If they don't take printables, anyone know where i can get this milk where i can use a printable coupon? Walmart doesn't carry it, No frills doesn't carry it, don't know about Loblaw but it's probably at least 1$ more there than at food basics. Thanks for any info. I personally have never had a problem with printed coupon at white oaks walmart and no frills on southdale. I'm curious if Freshco takes them since I wonder if they might have the lactantia lactaid milk.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

i use printables at FB all the time and i have never had a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny3 View Post
    I have a printed coupon for 2$ off Lactantia lactaid milk (4L). I want to use it but the only place I know of so far that sells it is Food Basics commissionners and Deveron. If they don't take printables, anyone know where i can get this milk where i can use a printable coupon? Walmart doesn't carry it, No frills doesn't carry it, don't know about Loblaw but it's probably at least 1$ more there than at food basics. Thanks for any info. I personally have never had a problem with printed coupon at white oaks walmart and no frills on southdale. I'm curious if Freshco takes them since I wonder if they might have the lactantia lactaid milk.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, I'll try it out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

METRO does not accept printed coupons!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

my FB does't take em neither does metro, freshco, sobeys, places that do are no frills (the best when used with PM), RCSS does, shoppers does

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In recent weeks, I have been able to use printables at the following stores:
    - No Frills ( Argyle Mall, Dundas St /Clarke Rd)
    - Walmart ( Argyle Mall, Dundas St /Clarke Rd)
    - Shopper's Drug Mart ( Clarke Rd, near Trafalgar St)
    - RCSS ( Oxford St E at Gammage)
    - Rexall ( Dundas St E at First St)

One cashier refused printables:
    Food Basics ( Oxbury Mall, Oxford St and Highbury Ave)

I have been systematically contacting managers at various stores in the area to make inquiries about price-matching and coupons at their particular locations.
    They have always appeared to be open and friendly about PM and coupons and were very happy that I was trying to do things correctly.
    The main advice from them regarding any refused PM or coupon is to ask for a manager, who is likely to over-ride the cashier's refusal.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just used printables again Sunday April 1 10am-2pm at Shopper's Drug Mart ( Clarke Rd, near Trafalgar St), Walmart ( Argyle Mall, Dundas St /Clarke Rd), and No Frills ( Argyle Mall, Dundas St /Clarke Rd)
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information