• 1 Post By Thatdone
  • 2 Post By beepbeep
  • 1 Post By 4sure5

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON) August 15 -21, 6 Day Bonus Redemption

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Aug 22nd, 2020
    Dilemma, dilemma...wait to see if @reese pieces posts SDM, or just go with what I got...? (Okay...looks like I'm in the clear to upload my pics...here we go!)

2 gc deals that I spotted:

(bottom Page 3) Get 5000 PCO points when you buy a $50 Esso and Mobil Price Privileges gc for $40. max 3/customer. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for points to be posted to your PCO account. (Cyn aside: I generally find these "Privilege gc" deals to be poor value)

(bottom Page9) Get 5000 PCO points when you spend $50 on Google Play gc. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for points to be posted to your PCO account.

...and that looks like all I have, this week...thanks, again, to @reesespieces for the many sneak peeks this week! Hope to see you more in future!

Health Update: Argh, I'm starving! Need lunch. LOL. Er...anyway, if all goes according to plan, surgery #3 will be next Monday, Aug 17/20. They're keeping me overnight as a standard precaution, so I'm going to experience Chez Hotel Humber River Hospital food and hospitality. Tuesday, sometime, they'll release me back into the mindless masses...but, I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute any sneak peeks. Heads up, just in case I'm MIA and you're wondering what happened to the quirky one. (Still trying to get the Doc to do some liposuction, (B3, get 1 free), but she's not receptive...meh.) As always, many thanks to Team Cyn! (I am unforgivably tardy in personal mail...I know, I know...very bad...but, please know that I thank everyone who has sent a good word, or thought, or care packet my way...(I'm about 6 months behind in mail)...I always grateful because you perk me up in little, and big!, ways. CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                          
    This thread is currently associated with: Esso - Imperial Oil, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Awesome cyn all the best on monday will be thinking of you

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    barbis9 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @Cyn .Wishing you all the best on Monday will be thinking and keeping you in my prayers for your surgery to be successful and a quick recovery
    ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much, @Cyn !!
    I don't usually check the flyers late at night, but i'm so glad I did; between you and @reesespieces , a virtual cornucopia (pun intended!) of flyers this week .
    As always, thanks for the excellent flyer pics, it's harder than it seems to take good photos!!

My thoughts and prayers to you during your surgery and recovery next week.
    I don't know how you have energy to do multiple flyers each week, never mind even *thinking* about doing it after a major surgery; just concentrate on getting better, that'll be good enough for me.

Have a wonderful week!
    ROMEO and barbis9 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sending you a big (virtual) hug, and lots of healing energy for Monday. One would think that a little liposuction wouldn't be too much to ask😉 All the best!!!
    ROMEO likes this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Good luck with your surgery. Don’t forget to ask for Jello a la carte during your hospital stay. Wishing you the best. Lipo might have to wait tho! Cheering for you #TeamCyn

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

many hugs, and lots of prayers.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Thread Information