User Tag List

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: September 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

smartsource printing problem ..coupon already printed witch is not the case any help
    I apologize if it is not the right place

I want to print saputo 1$ coupon for cheese and 3$ oxyclean but when I click the link it said I already printed...what is wrong and how to resolve the problem...thanks for any help would be greatly appreciated

I have the newest java version and I had printed other coupon with smartsource like becel and it worked

Now since it is a direct link it dont work and that suck

Already messaged them waiting from a response....
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Morning today is my birthday 61 wow and anniversary 41 years .Last night my girlfried called and said that is such an accomplishment-ha i laughed ,my dear older brother in london,ontario called he is 72 and was a day early (i told him no worries it was nice to hear from him)

Hubby and i plan to go to a patio and enjoy ourselves as it will be warm out for a late lunch ,cant wait to wear a dress or skirt and enjoy just the two of us .We havent decided yet where we are going either locke street or kelseys as we have a gift card to use up.
    Happy birthday to you!!! ENjoy your special day!!!
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Lilo hope your Mom recoveries quickly and you can get some time to head home.

Happy Birthday and Anniversary Coupon Girl
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Well last night did not go as planned.

I did manage to run out from work to grab Hair Spray so we are now stocked up for a good 4 to 6 months.

Mom had offered to go to Costco but now it looks like I will have to go, I see in there flyer they have a few things on sale we need. Not looking forward to Costco Shopping one night after work but it is what it is (this is my new saying for everything, as it seems I have no control).

I ended up in bed early last night with a massive headache and feeling like I could not function. The headache is much better today but now my neck and shoulders are hurting which could lead to a tension headache so trying to be careful but it is hard when I am in the office and the work station I am using does not help.

Today is Bro's birthday and we are going to his place for dinner, Mom is cooking and taking it there to just heat up. I really wish I could just go home to bed, I am so tired right now.

Alright off to do my best to push through and get through this day and hopefully we are not out too late as I would really like to be in bed early tonight.

Have a great day everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Morning today is my birthday 61 wow and anniversary 41 years .Last night my girlfried called and said that is such an accomplishment-ha i laughed ,my dear older brother in london,ontario called he is 72 and was a day early (i told him no worries it was nice to hear from him)

Hubby and i plan to go to a patio and enjoy ourselves as it will be warm out for a late lunch ,cant wait to wear a dress or skirt and enjoy just the two of us .We havent decided yet where we are going either locke street or kelseys as we have a gift card to use up.
    @coupon girl Happy Birthday hope you have a great Birthday celebration. And is it your Anniversary today too?
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Yes i got married on my birthday (crazy eh) but my hubby couldnt get time off from his job years ago as he just started ,so we went to niagara falls for the night for our honeymoon.At least my hubby will never forget our anniversary-lol
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@coupon girl that’s not crazy that was the best a Birthday gift 41 years ago. Happy Anniversary to you and your DH

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes thats true,that was the best birthday gift for sure .

I am under budget this month on groceries ,so happy about that .I am trying to stock up slowely on some sales ,but it is hard to get paper towels on sale at least i have a rain check for some no name ones at shoppers 2.99 for 6 if they come in before a month is up.I heard on the t.v the other day that paper towels have not caught up with the demand as more people are home ,they are using more paper towels.

Just sold a plant stand 5.00 for my pot.The lady that asked me she would buy it 100% if i waited til today as her hubby was out of town yesterday ,she came thru ,so that was nice.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Coupon Girl, the manager I am sharing an office with listens to 680 news and they are saying there will be a Paper Towel Shortage as people are doing more cleaning and due to Covid people feel safer using Paper Towel vs reusable cloths. They say they cannot keep up with demand especially since the words second wave hit the media.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Well I bought papertowel last weekend for the 1st time in years. My supply of old clothing/socks has finally come to an end and I figured I should buy some so did so at SDM last weekend (2 packs on for $4.99 I think it was)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Sunny start to the day today. I should start laundry and hang out today but maybe tomorrow instead.

I have a roast thawing in the sink and 2 family trays of BLSL chicken thawing on the counter.
    I will peel potatoes soon. Get the green beans ready. Make rice. Chop romaine lettuce for ceaser salad. Make gravy.
    That should feed us for the next few days. Kids can heat up food before work tonight.

I have a pick up for a dress this morning. Its on the porch and she will leave the $ under my mat. I need to get posting today....Didn't get to it yesterday.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Just got an extra 15% off code from old navy (for my birthday)on top of 30% so i used it where can i get pants for my hubby for 11.99if they fit also got ashlyn a denium jacket reg 39.99 i paid 23.80 for her birthday (as i am so behind he birthday is in oct .)Plus a top for myself 10.00 long sleeve this time i bought 2 sizes and will return one ,as with old navy their sizes are hard to fit i find sometimes too big or too small.

Plus i bought a tank top for ashlyn for next year 2.97 after discount 1.77 .Pays to buy ahead for the girls as they are tiny ,sebastian is harder to buy for but i did get a henley top in a dinosaur print for xmas .

Such a good feeling ,as i dont mind returning to old navy as it is right beside the entrance doors when you go in the mall .

I just got back from a 30 minute brisk walk ,that felt good .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon everyone!!!! It frozen last night and the night before -2 degres brrr...freaking cold in the morning...but at least now it is sunny and warm..happy first day of fall !!! Cannot wait for the leaves to change their colors!!!

I checked next week flyers only a few deals to make...if coupons want to print grr..hope it will resolve soon

Toilet paper...down to 5 packages and I will pass my 3 last charmin coupons(got it in a trade) with a cheap deal jean coutu 4 giant rolls =16 normals is at 3,99$ minus 3,00$ =0,99$ cannot beat that...steal of a deal...it is already 45% off the price at 3,99$ so the coupons are the ice on the cake lol ..2 per custumer so will bring father

so mad mad mad....I read a post a girl as made in french fb couponning group...she know someone who work for maxi and she said to her the 5$ wub10$ and codes...will never happen again..to many fraud..wow...I was expecting this and that is lame.....she said number of card appear on the system during the promo like 100 x...how can a person could do that...insane...and like how...that is bs..that is enough for me..we are all paying for the rippe apples....not fun

ok off to enjoy the day

supper is homemade burgers and patatoes spicy wedges
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just spent 45 mins in the garage sorting and posting stuff for sale.
    Sorting clothing by size/gender etc in Rubbermaid bins so easy to pull and sort thru.
    Will go back out this afternoon and keep at it.

Now to prep my food for the oven!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

2 sales arranged for tomorrow! 1 is sending an etransfer to hold. The other I'm sure she is good for it if not I know I won't have [problem reselling. Motivates me to keep posting!
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information