User Tag List

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: September 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

2 pick ups scheduled for today so far.
    Dinner on the go. Roast and chicken in oven. Potatoes boiling. Green beans streaming. Gravy ready to make. Kitchen clean so just have to do up pots from cooking.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gorgeous sunny day but very windy by the lake. Have to pop into library, grab a free coffee with my McDonald's stickers and a few items at Fortino's, than home to read. I have Little Women DVD from the library, watched Frozen 2 on Friday. I have a used 50 inch tv and I'm impressed by the picture quality and size, as I used to have a 40 inch in my living room. Can't go any larger without a new stand, but that's ok, because I don't watch a lot of tv.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Food cooling in containers on counter.
    Kitchen is clean!
    My work is done here today
    Now my busy boys can make a raost beef dinner plate and heat and eat at their convenience.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon everyone!!!! Such a nice weather in qc today,sure not feel like a normal september.Window are opens and to get as much as fresh air that I can.Watched a movie and now I will just finish my planning of my shopping grocery list for tomorrow and just relax thinking what I have to do this week and make that to do list not just in my head..

Wishing you all a fabulous afternoon!!!
    I posted a bunch of new to me printables coupons in the coupons section if you want to look.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I popped out to walmart as i want to put a giftcard in my granddaughter's birthday gift next week ashlyn will be 7.I wasnt impressed maybe about 17 people had the mask under their noses ,that bothers me .I decided to buy the hanes masks at walmart they have a nose piece and are $12.00,they only had white left ,but thats okay will blend in with the snow in the winter -lol

So i decided to price match while i was there
    (2) folgers coffee large size p.m giant tiger 6.88-1.00 cpn=5.88 as running low for hubby
    (4) mens degree deodorant p.m to shoppers 1.99-1.00 cpn=.99 lowest i have seen in awhile with coupon
    (2) smartfood popcorn p.m shoppers 2/5.00
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

ok per chance my city send a reminder in my e-mail that it is ''gros rebut'' heavier things lol tomorrow and to put our things on the yard street because I would have forgot and it is tomorrow...I have box of my aspirator,box of my new plasma tv ,box of new printer and old printer and a few others things to put away ..I think I will do that now and not be bothered after lol...
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I harvested a bunch more tomatoes and peppers, this last burst of summer is really helping everything to ripen up. Next I have 6 butternut squash but I want to give them a few more days. Yesterday it was 5 acorn squash and thats off of just one plant so not bad. The beans grew faster than we could use them and are now drying out on the vine so I will have my 1st with dried beans. I doubt I will have that much but it will be interesting nonetheless. Dinner will be steak on the bbq and homemade fries. Now just relaxing on the deck.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

laundry is put away, kitchen is clean _ supper in oven.... daycare lunch ready for tomorrow . daycare rooms are shiney... and vacumed.

i did not get to the family room, or the laundry.... i may start that tonight.... maybe.

i need to write out a todo list to do for the week....
    i have bulbs to plant into the garden...
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Ground Beef is in the Freezer for use next weekend, Chicken is Shredded and in the Fridge (came out AMAZING, was done in around 30ish minutes in the Instant Pot vs 4 to 6 hours in the slow cooker) Mom will package up tomorrow for me.

Fridge has been cleaned out, found a Zucchini I could not save but other than that we are doing well on no food waste.

Kitchen is clean, dishes done, kitchen scrubbed down.

I ended up having my Dinner for Lunch hoping I could just has a snack for a dinner but I was hungry at dinnertime so I made myself a simple mozzarella and pepperoni Naan pizza.

A little disappointed, I bought a package of bun from Costco on Wednesday, I went to use one for Lunch and they all had mold inside. These buns are partially sliced so you just have to pull them apart, no mold on the outside but everyone had mold inside so in the garbage they went. I decided instead of getting upset although one has nothing to do with the other I will just be grateful we did not lose any meat in our freezer issue and if we lost a pack of buns so be it.

I got some of my work done but not all of it, one manager did not fill in their spreadsheet so I cannot complete the next step, oh well will have to do this Monday morning.

I thought about trying to get more done but honestly I do not feel like it. I took a nice long hot shower and am in my PJ's already (so rare for me) so I think I will just Netflix and chill the rest of the night. I finished Tiger King this morning (all 3 sibs told me I had to see it, he is a little out there and I am sure a lot of people would not like it but it was interesting) and am now watching Interior Design Masters. Lately I have been watching a lot of True Crime shows but Mom also likes those so we are watching those together and she is not home today.

Have a wonderful night everyone
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@sassy. ...Tiger King is like a train wreck you can't stop watching!!!
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Exactly, as odd as it is, you just keep binge watching it to see what will come next. It is only 7 episodes but I finished it in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    @sassy....Tiger King is like a train wreck you can't stop watching!!!
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Nice sunny start to the day here. Suppose to rain but we will see.

My week in the office so I made myself a nice lunch while I was making DS's school lunch.

My wonderful sister went to Costco and treated us to a bunch of stuff. My mom called me saying she had dropped it off there. She bought us a large bar of cheese, 2 x marinara sauce, blueberries, raspberries, kolbasa, stuffed pasta 2 pack, salad dressing, stuffed frozen chicken and big bag of popcorn that I gave to my moms since we won't eat it. She spoils us!

I am so excited to organize with the free bins I picked up yesterday. I already cleaned up the spice shelf and medicine shelf. Now all in a bin and easy to pull out and go through.

I sold 2 items yesterday that I found on the side of the road Saturday. $35 free money! Think I will sell the metal storage bins too. Will post for $15 and see if I get any bites.
    I have a porch pick up today for $2. Left it out this morning so hopefully they show up.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today deals:Metro(QC)
    O Sole Mio frozen dinner famillial package 1kg(alfredo pasta and bologna lasagna(they did not have the sorento one )...12,99$ minus B1G1 free so 6,50$ each (to bad I did not have o sole mio vip 5$ coupon,those are hard to find) those sale dont happen often so still a deal
    Tomatoes 1,49$ lb
    Mccintosh apples 0,88$ lbs
    Starbucks iced coffee bottle 1,99$ reg : 2,99$

And my aunt given me her clothe bascket it is in white tissue and metallic frame worth at least 15-20$ and look like brand new..I wanted another one,for my towel and bed sheets

Tomorrow I have to go to dollorama,iga and maxi for a few items
    Currently raining a little bit perfect fall weather!!!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Hi all!

So, I think we need to replace our cistern. We tried to repair it, but are still losing water. Le sigh. Older country homes. Always something.

Still waiting to make cottage purchase. DH has meeting with the bank tomorrow.

See how that goes!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am all babysat out ,if there is such a word =cara fever was off and on til her nap this afternoon (i think it broke then )
    I read to her in the backyard ,took her on buggy walk ,said hi to a garbage city worker(she is about age 31) i use to work with years ago in retail .

Did 2 loads for daughter-in-law and son plus windexed the back patio door ,organized shoes in the front hall.She i dont rest much cara slept from 1:15 til 3.00 p.m .

Needless to say supper was an M&M meal for me and kraft dinner for hubby.I got my old navy order today hubby's pants too small ,the tops i got for fall sleeves are way to tight on my arms and sebastian dinosaur shirt was made for a tiny boy ,so only keeping 2 items out of the bunch top for cara birthday and tank top for ashlyn for next year .I am not having much luck for me lately with online clothing shopping .

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information