User Tag List

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree2488Likes

Thread: October 2020 Frugal Chatter(Harvest the savings)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning. Just relaxing with coffee watching my guy nake breakfast
    Listening to music and just enjoying the moment.
    He has to go finish painting house he renovated today. I will do some running around and then pick up DS when hes done work.
    Thinking movie and relax tonight.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning! Well I'm off to a slow start today. I double checked my receipts from yesterday's shops and found an overcharge from Frescho that I'll go back for to claim a scop. I also submitted 6x.25 cent rebates on Eclipsa app. I'm really liking this app. Although the rebates are small, they for food that I normally buy. I'm so glad an SCer mentioned it.
    I think I'll pop over to shoppers early tomorrow morning to use my buy tide for $2.99 offer. I'm trying to find a valid printable coupon for them but no luck yet.
    We have lots of tidying/cleaning before DHs sister comes tomorrow. She's on her own in a condo so it's great when she gets out for a visit. We've figured out most meals and we'll be putting together a nice cheese board with cheese from the Agopur promotion, Cheez it crackers and Pillars salami whipits and trail mix
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning i feel i may have a sinus infection -uggg i will wait til monday or tuesday and if i dont feel i am getting better may call my doctor .Just used a steam over my face and using a neti pot .I just dont feel like going out for groceries ,may wait for that too.
    Giseledta, ROMEO, barbis9 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hope you feel better @coupongirl . I often get sinus infections at this time in the fall. It's like a Grand Finale to my Ragweed allergies. I have found Advil Sinus and cold really effective if I catch it early enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Morning i feel i may have a sinus infection -uggg i will wait til monday or tuesday and if i dont feel i am getting better may call my doctor .Just used a steam over my face and using a neti pot .I just dont feel like going out for groceries ,may wait for that too.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just checked Flashfood. Kolbassa and sliced turkey breast for sandwiches. 50 cents each. Expire Friday l! Will work for DS'S school lunches this week! Now just to buy fresh buns. Got all that fancy cheese for free the other day!
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Went to Valumart and bought 3 of the club packs of TP. $40.68 with tax for the member price of $12 each. Redeemed $40 in pts and paid .68 cents! We are stocked up for the winter for sure!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to shoppers and spent $80 and got 20 times the points ,was a good shop
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Today did not go as planned but that is the story of my life these days, I have learned to just roll with it.

Last night I found a few things I wanted to make but only a couple as I fell asleep on the couch before bed.

Originally my plan was to get right to it this morning but when I woke up I have feeling super congested. Pretty sure it is my allergies as I took some allergy pills and about an hour later felt much better but still a bit stuffy but I think it is my sinuses, between allergies and the time of year. So instead I decided to do a little bit of work first, well I have spent the whole day working, one thing lead to another lead to another and I am still working on stuff. Not how I wanted to spend my day but happy to get a bunch of stuff off my plate.

My hope is to cook tomorrow, I have to say I am a little disappointed I was in our veggie drawer and my peppers I just bought are starting to get spots so Stuffed Peppers will for sure be on the menu. I also have some leftover Rice and I stuff my Peppers with a Rice mixture so I guess it was meant to be. I also found a Mexican dish I want to try which is why I grabbed the Tortillas yesterday at RCSS. Might also try making some Sweet Potato Gnocchi but kind of disappointed I forgot to buy Fresh Sage to make the Sauce to go over the Gnocchi. There was one oher dish I was going to make, I know I found 4 dishes but I cannot remember the last one, that will teach me not to make a list LOL.

Tonight dinner is Homemade Pizza, Mom's request and easy to make with the Bread Machine. A bonus is I had a part Bottle of Pasta Sauce in the fridge I needed to use up so we used this as the sauce.

Might spend some time on Pinterest once I am done work and see if I can remember that 4th dish but even if I do not the 3 should be a good start for the week.

Hope everyone has a great night
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

no response to my e-mail to caddle and sample source grr
    I just finished fill out shopper voice survey,hope to have good coupons and samples in return
    have an awesome night
    lazy day so supper is leftover lasagna and dates squares for dessert
    maybe a movie night or order some coupons again ..I want to rebuilt me an album and organise my coupons
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

drove home yesterday through some grueling conditions-if you have seen the show Highway Thru Hell then you will know what I am talking about. Lots of snow and -10 when I got home-YUCK!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Lizzie LOL as I read your post I am watching Highway Thru Hell
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Super productive day. I cooked and then froze a 5 pound bag of beets, did a batch of beans in the insta pot and then made a batch of kale and bean soup which meant I had to harvest a bunch of kale so I froze 2 bags for winter cooking. Still have much more kale in the garden. A local scout group was doing an e waste collection so got rid of a bunch of stuff and sold my spin bike. I ride my road bike on a trainer in the house and the spin bike was given to us and rarely used so nice to get it out of the way. Tomorrow is just as busy as I am making meat balls and steak and mushroom for the freezer and I still need groceries. Now I am vegging on the couch.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Feeling better -did buy advil cold and sinus .
    Plus treated myself to a "bubble mask" from shoppers 3.99 i could feel the bubbles all over this black mask working ,it stayed on for 15 minutes .My face feels wonderfull ,as i broke out in a small cluster of pimples on my chin ,so this felt good .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    Feeling better -did buy advil cold and sinus .
    Plus treated myself to a "bubble mask" from shoppers 3.99 i could feel the bubbles all over this black mask working ,it stayed on for 15 minutes .My face feels wonderfull ,as i broke out in a small cluster of pimples on my chin ,so this felt good .
    @coupon girl what is the name of the face mask? It sounds divine.
    Giseledta, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

the bubble mask was made by OH K -made in Korea
    it was mint green colour on the packaging and it stated "bubble sheet mask " exfoliate and cleanse

it was on sale for 3.99 at shoppers

It sure was one of the better masks i have bought in awhile.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information