User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Kellogs: Free snack or cereal box wub2 cereals boxes or snack boxes(submit receipt)

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I submitted my receipts in early October and received my coupons today.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I submitted my receipts in early October and received my coupons today.
    Me too .I got my cereal fpc.I am waiting on my 2 snack fpcs
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

anyone know if these cereal boxes still around?
    crafter likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@keneng I've seen some in stores but as long as you buy the correct size ones you should be fine. Here's the list from terms and conditions on their site
    PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS: The following 10 Kellogg’s* products (the “Participating Products”) areavailable at retailers across Canada, while supplies last:Kellogg’s* Froot Loops* Cereal - 580 gKellogg’s Frosted Flakes* Cereal - 650 gKellogg’s* Rice Krispies* Cereal - 640 gKellogg’s* Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal - 700 gKellogg’s* Mini-Wheats* Original Cereal - 700 gKellogg’s* Special K* Original Cereal - 620 gKellogg’s* Corn Pops* Cereal - 515 gKellogg’s Two Scoops* Raisin Bran Cereal - 755 gKellogg’s Corn Flakes* Cereal - 760 gKellogg’s* Krave* Cereal - 525 g6. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Prior to partici
    Quote Originally Posted by keneng View Post
    anyone know if these cereal boxes still around?
    3.50 125.00 30.00

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks. only thing is... the terms says "specially marked" products.

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    @keneng I've seen some in stores but as long as you buy the correct size ones you should be fine. Here's the list from terms and conditions on their site
    PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS: The following 10 Kellogg’s* products (the “Participating Products”) areavailable at retailers across Canada, while supplies last:Kellogg’s* Froot Loops* Cereal - 580 gKellogg’s Frosted Flakes* Cereal - 650 gKellogg’s* Rice Krispies* Cereal - 640 gKellogg’s* Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal - 700 gKellogg’s* Mini-Wheats* Original Cereal - 700 gKellogg’s* Special K* Original Cereal - 620 gKellogg’s* Corn Pops* Cereal - 515 gKellogg’s Two Scoops* Raisin Bran Cereal - 755 gKellogg’s Corn Flakes* Cereal - 760 gKellogg’s* Krave* Cereal - 525 g6. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Prior to partici

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just send Kellogg's a message or call them. They're a fantastic company to deal with.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I submitted my purchase last week and this is the email I just got today. No freebie for me!
    Dear Valued Consumer,

On behalf of Kellogg Canada, thank you for your interest in the Kellogg’s* FREE Box of Snacks & Give Back Offer.
    Unfortunately, your submission cannot be processed. You are required to buy any two specially-marked boxes of Kellogg* product on one receipt between the dates of August 24, 2020 and December 25, 2020. Your receipt did not fall within this time frame.

We thank you for your interest and we look forward to your participation in future promotional offers.

Kellogg Canada Inc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm taking it @olivercat that you just purchased last week? I'd send them an email with a photo of your receipt. Perhaps put an arrow or circle the date of purchase
    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I submitted my purchase last week and this is the email I just got today. No freebie for me!
    Dear Valued Consumer,

On behalf of Kellogg Canada, thank you for your interest in the Kellogg’s* FREE Box of Snacks & Give Back Offer.
    Unfortunately, your submission cannot be processed. You are required to buy any two specially-marked boxes of Kellogg* product on one receipt between the dates of August 24, 2020 and December 25, 2020. Your receipt did not fall within this time frame.

We thank you for your interest and we look forward to your participation in future promotional offers.

Kellogg Canada Inc.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information