Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree1382Likes

Thread: November 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning!
    Will drive DS to school soon.
    Will make chicken fried rice today with the rice i made yesterday. Hide a container in the fridge for DS's lunch tomorrow.( he loves it)
    Will make his fav pasta dish tomorrow (need the mushrooms on sale at walmart tomorrow for it!) Will grab the fresh tomatoes today for it ( pm walmart) have everything else needed.
    Will dig in the kitchen freezer and decide what to make for dinner tonight. Maybe cast iron fried pork chops with green beans and oven fries or pierogies. Both boys seem to like that.

I sold 2 winter jackets (too small for DS) yesterday for pick up tomorrow. She etransfered payment yesterday which was nice. I should repost all the winter stuff i have. That will be my goal today.

Have a great day everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Went to RCSS to grab Shrimp for dinner and was hoping to find the new Dove + Bar soap coupon but not sure if it was refilled .
    Going to rake leaves on the front lawn . Then I would mop the floors and put away the dishes
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Giseledta Giant Tiger's new flyer shows 2pc winter themed pj sets for girls and boys at $12.97.

Friend and I plan to visit an out of town location tomorrow as it's been 3.5 months since our last visit. Pasta is on sale for $1 (900g pkg Primo) and I intend to get some if it's available!

We found a $5 bill in a parking lot after a big box store visit. My friend got a $5 scratch card and today we saw that it has won us the $5 back. Plan to claim the money on our trip tomorrow.

Ms. Sunshine is beaming on this chilly but warming-up Wednesday. Trying to get enthusiastic about doing some useful things but my back is still off from Monday's raking and bagging efforts to corral the leaves. At least I got groceries yesterday (yay).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Sorted all the laundry to be done and decided to put a load on. I am out of clean yoga pants and I hang them to dry so best to get that done so they are dry and ready to put away tomorrow. Will wait till after 7 to put bedding in the washer and hang it to dry overnight.
    Cleaned out 2 bins of odd socks and too small clothing/crap. In the garbage they all went. Just want it gone. Now I have a clean bin for odd socks and hopefully I can keep on it when I find mates!

Made the chicken fried rice. Will cook up the pork chops now. Kitchen is clean. Will just have to wash up the pan after the pork chops are done.

It is so beautiful out. I feel like I may take a drive to Costco since I need something I can't get anywhere here without paying a fortune for it. (Coconut or Rice flour!) Will see how I feel at 4.

Don't forget to save PC Pt offers. I just did one card now I need to do my main card.
    Giseledta, Ciel and crafter like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Laundry hanging to dry. Kitchen clean.
    Time to go out and enjoy the sunshine!
    Giseledta, Ciel and crafter like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Good day here got quite a bit done for work but keep finding things I put "Band-Aids" well I was working in the branches that now I need to back and find permanent solutions for.

Got a few little things done around the house but nothing major, I always find Wednesday is my blah day during the week. I just completely wiped down the kitchen and was going to do the few hand dishes but Mom said she would do them tomorrow.

I had been planning to go to our out of torn branch today and then going to Costco but it did not happen. We need a few things from Costco but hoping our shop will not be too big, although it might be expensive as I need some of the bigger pricer items we only buy once a year. Probably not our best move but for some reason we always seem to buy them around Christmas time which was not good timing on our part but I think it is because we used to only go to Costco every few months and Christmas time has always been out big shop.

Feeling quite tired tonight, think it is time to lay on the couch and watch some TV and then early to bed for me.

Have a great night everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good evening all

bed early tonight . is it bad that i am already planning a self care weekend....
    working on a puzzle... eating junk food.. pjs...... hiding from the world... i think i may just put this plan into action....hmmm.

today was leaf pick up day in our area. ... as of 6 pm our leaves were still not picked up .. we only put out the black walnut stuff as that kills everything.... and it is annoying to reseed every year.

made a wonderful raviloi in in the crockpot
    i really need to do a craft with my dc kids... maybe take them on a picnic tomorrow as well... it is such nice weatehr
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Giseledta I am totally with you on the self care weekend, just last night I was thinking snack foods, movies curled up on the couch with my blankets sounded good.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Yes a self care weekend sounds great -i have had a bit of stress as dealing with hearing about a family problem for the past 2 days .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    good evening all

bed early tonight . is it bad that i am already planning a self care weekend....
    working on a puzzle... eating junk food.. pjs...... hiding from the world... i think i may just put this plan into action....hmmm.

today was leaf pick up day in our area. ... as of 6 pm our leaves were still not picked up .. we only put out the black walnut stuff as that kills everything.... and it is annoying to reseed every year.

made a wonderful raviloi in in the crockpot
    i really need to do a craft with my dc kids... maybe take them on a picnic tomorrow as well... it is such nice weatehr
    Enjoy your self care weekend!

I made cupcakes as a self treat, and have some bath bombs for tonight and will do a pedicure.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Goodi Morning!

If the weather is as nice as it says it should be this weekend then I hope to be outside enjoying it! I can't believe how warm it is right now already. Guess I could have hung my laundry outside to dry yesterday had I done it in the morning.

I promised DS his fave dinner tonight (Chicken Tetrazini) Easy to make and just need some mushrooms. (.87 WM) Will stop at WM after I drop him off at school. Taking the chicken out of the freezer now!

Have a wonderful day everyone. Easy day to get my steps in with this weather!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just checked my pc pts offers. 2nd week in a row I got the $1.99 Butter offer.
    SDM-I also plan to redeem 60,000 pts for the Cologne sampler (reg $90) x 2. Put away for each of my boys birthdays next year.

I went to Costco last night on the hunt for coconut flour. Didn't get it there but picked up the new hardcover Wimpy book (youngest DS Christmas- He collects them and its my tradition to give every Christmas) and another pack of mens socks since they were on for under $9 for 8 pairs. Starting my oldests birthday bag (Feb)

I deleted most of my ads of stuff for sale but just had a message for a pick up now for a new pair of DS's too small jeans. They are out on the porch for pick up Everything sells eventually lol
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Thu, Nov 5th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Laundry that was hung to dry yesterday is put away.
    Pasta cooked for dinner. Chicken cut up and ready in pan to cook up.
    Kitchen clean.

Good news. Thought my dishwasher was broken. Found a deal on new dishwasher. Free installation (family). Was chatting about it on the phone and touched the start button and it works! Geez. So we will continue using it and at least I know I can have it installed quickly if needed. Same thing happened with my stove over 3 years ago. Wasn't working. Googled and was told to take the back off and pull out wires and put back in and it worked! Still going strong! At this rate I will never get new appliances lol
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Enjoy your self care weekend!

I made cupcakes as a self treat, and have some bath bombs for tonight and will do a pedicure.
    My friend makes bath bombs etc and I helped her on Monday since she is stressed and busy. She gave me a bunch of products to try. My room smells so good I should have a bath and use a bomb tonight!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good evening all. i had a much ,much needed amount of sleep last night. i really felt good. today was sunny, feels like rain now.. but it was very nice earlier.

i was thinkng of bbqing tomorrow night... hmmmm. so yummy. its just hubby and i so ... options options....

leaf pick up... i managed to get out 3 more containers before they came around this am. i will prob spend a bit of time making sure the place is tidy then call it done for the winter.... not that i want winter to come.

i figured out what to get hubby for christmas... so i am working on that.

definatly looking forward to a restful weekend.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information