User Tag List

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree1382Likes

Thread: November 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zebracoupons.com mail to home printed coupons offer once again. Use code OH2020
    barbis9, Ciel and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

QTips 500 ct package is listed for $4.99 in the current Shoppers flyer (which ends TOMORROW) for Southern Ontario. If you happen to have a Fortinos in your area, today could be the last day for the $4.49 price (50 cents off regular price) for the same package at your store (I am in Ancaster-YMMV).

I had to buy Q-Tips after our family used up the last of the multipack Bro purchased months ago. Was glad I checked first at Fortinos during my food shop.

I really hope to see all grocery store print flyers showing all the pages from now until Christmas. It gets tedious having to look online for the missing pages from the print flyers.
    barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Dinner on the go. BLSL chicken breasts in the oven with tons of fresh onions and garlic. Rice cooked. Thinking green beans to go with it.
    Kitchen clean. Just have to wash the dish the chicken is in.

Checked over the upcoming sale flyers and have a little list.

This snow is putting me in the winter/Christmas spirit. Will have DS bring the tree in from the garage maybe tonight and I feel like I am ready to start wrapping in the next few days. Pretty much done my niece, my mom and my son's girlfriend.

Have a nice afternoon!
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

New Bosch contest for new fridge with ice system or one of two dishwashers is now posted on the forum!
    barbis9 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I picked up the mail at lunch time today.
    I received and paid my credit card.
    I received a WM sample for carnation instant chocolate breakfast.
    A letter confirming that I fully paid off my student loan!
    $5 Royale coupon from the promo, which I submitted pics of my receipt.
    2x $5 Danone coupons, even though the promotion emails said I was only going to receive one because it rejected my other receipt.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got my free kelloggs cereal coupon coupon from a promo .

So tired today ,just did laundry before 7.00 a.m and working on my puzzle .

I may start wrapping ,we will see if i get in the mood.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I rec'd a $2 coupon from Kellogg's. Not sure if it was from the Kellogg's snack bar promo or from emailing them for a coupon. I'm happy either way.
    I had a fun day shopping with my mother. She's an extremely active 84 year old. We stopped by the local nursery for some Christmas vibes. We ended up find some nice reasonably priced items in their gift shop. They also had all of their indoor plants on sale so we have 2 plants here that don't mind being neglected and don't need much sun. A snake plant that's supposed to be a natural air purifer and a nice evergreen plant that we can decorate and bring outside in the summer.
    We intended on shopping for stocking stuffers but after The Garden shop, Sobeys and Timmie's we were happy with our purchases.
    We figure we'll venture out to local stores that aren't that busy and try to support them. Next shopping (browsing) trip is our local main street in Trenton.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Why is it that one day when you just want to crash the day just does not end. My boss called me and asked if I could join a meeting at 4 pm, said it should be quick well not so quick it ended at 5:30. Oh well it is what it is, maybe another day I can end work a little early, we will see.

Mom is not feeling well so she just wanted Chicken Noodle soup, we had some in the freezer so pulled one for her. I pulled myself a Chicken Parm Soup I will bake off in the Oven with a nice cheesy layer top.

I took a break just after lunch and emptied the dishwasher and Mom re loaded it when I went back to working. Also took a break around 3 and took a nice hot shower, my headache is better but still there, the shower helped.

Just taking a bit of a break now and then I need to tidy up my work stuff and think I might tackle tidying up the fridge. I do not think our fridge is actually as full as it looks, I think it just needs to be reorganized. That is my goal but it may not happen, I am so tired I just want to lay down so we will see how I feel after dinner.

Have a great night everyone
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

dont forget to save your p.c offers
    barbis9, Ciel, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Today- work.
    Wash a load of darks and hang to dry.
    Clean kitchen.
    Grab few items on shopping list so i dont have to go this weekend when its busy out.
    Finish tidying bedroom.

Edit- Ok I so need to get rolling in the morning as that is when I am full of energy. Laundry on the go.
    Sink dishes washed. Breakfast made (eggs and toast) Now to clean kitchen counter. Wash sink.
    I'm on a roll!
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Thu, Nov 19th, 2020 at 10:15 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Woke up with a headache again, I think it is the weather messing with my sinuses, I feel like my face wants to pop off.

I forced myself to go into the office this morning to get a few things done. I needed to do some printing for our new hire coming on and only this location has a colour printer. I also needed to fix one of our mechanic's computers he was having issues with connections. I got that done, it took a little longer than I had wanted but it worked out because by the time I was done the grocery store was open so I could stop and grab a few things. I got:
    Milk
    Garlic (3-pack)
    Clementines (Love this time of year and Clementines)
    PC Kale Salad (On sale plus 50% off, nice treat since we do not have Romaine for salad)
    2 x Yogurt
    Orange Juice (For Mom she likes it but normally get the small bottle so when I see the big bottles on sale I grab one, so much cheaper)
    Ice Cream (On sale and nice to have on hand if make brownies or other desserts for a treat)
    Plain Bagels (On Sale and Mom now likes to have a plain bagel with her soup)

All and all right around the $20 mark which makes me happy that is my goal is spend about $20/week (depending on sales) to fill in outside of our once a month big shop. I did resist buying more of the Roasts that are on sale, I already have 5 in the freezer so as much I would like more, we do not need more.

Alright, time to get back to work, hopefully this headache will let up soon.

Have a great day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Amazed and impressed with your $20 grocery cap. We spend $9 a week on milk alone (2x4 litre)
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,
    Woke up with a headache again, I think it is the weather messing with my sinuses, I feel like my face wants to pop off.

I forced myself to go into the office this morning to get a few things done. I needed to do some printing for our new hire coming on and only this location has a colour printer. I also needed to fix one of our mechanic's computers he was having issues with connections. I got that done, it took a little longer than I had wanted but it worked out because by the time I was done the grocery store was open so I could stop and grab a few things. I got:
    Milk
    Garlic (3-pack)
    Clementines (Love this time of year and Clementines)
    PC Kale Salad (On sale plus 50% off, nice treat since we do not have Romaine for salad)
    2 x Yogurt
    Orange Juice (For Mom she likes it but normally get the small bottle so when I see the big bottles on sale I grab one, so much cheaper)
    Ice Cream (On sale and nice to have on hand if make brownies or other desserts for a treat)
    Plain Bagels (On Sale and Mom now likes to have a plain bagel with her soup)

All and all right around the $20 mark which makes me happy that is my goal is spend about $20/week (depending on sales) to fill in outside of our once a month big shop. I did resist buying more of the Roasts that are on sale, I already have 5 in the freezer so as much I would like more, we do not need more.

Alright, time to get back to work, hopefully this headache will let up soon.

Have a great day everyone
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I picked up the mail at lunch time today.
    I received and paid my credit card.
    I received a WM sample for carnation instant chocolate breakfast.
    A letter confirming that I fully paid off my student loan!
    $5 Royale coupon from the promo, which I submitted pics of my receipt.
    2x $5 Danone coupons, even though the promotion emails said I was only going to receive one because it rejected my other receipt.
    Congrats on paying off your loan.
    Angela273, Ciel, crafter and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I do, do one large once a month Grocery Shop usually at Costco for the big items. Plus we have been stocking up a lot lately, all of my freezers are overflowing and my stockpile it stocked up. The $20 a week is just for Fresh items. Normally I was only buying milk once a month but with the number rising and more talk of lockdowns I am trying to keep a 4 week supply in my freezer. Since we have not been locked down needed Milk is my current que to go shopping but we do only go through about 1 x 4L bag a week give or take on the meals we make. Last week we made Homemade Mac & Cheese and Waffles so our consumption was a bit higher than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Amazed and impressed with your $20 grocery cap. We spend $9 a week on milk alone (2x4 litre)
    barbis9, Ciel and crafter like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Finally have a clean bedroom! Junk was piling on the dresser and then my friend gave me bath bombs and one fell on the ground and made a mess so have been stepping over it for days lol. Will wash my bed sheets tomorrow morning. Tossed garbage. Put coupons in coupon bag. Found a receipt I need for tax time and put it in its place. Load of clean laundry put away. 1 bathroom cleaned.

Had leftover meat pie for lunch so now that is out of the fridge. And the kid that says he doesn't like it ate 2 big pieces so I guess he likes it now. I didn't take a roast out last night but I just took out bacon ($1 last week) and will make with pancakes for dinner (free organic pancake mix from PC Insiders box awhile ago) Was craving pancakes last night! And DS loves them so perfect easy dinner and using up stuff we have on hand.
    Ciel, coupon girl, crafter and 1 others like this.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information