Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: walmart photo freebies

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    Agree. I went twice at my store and the photo section was closed both times. The service counter had part of my order even if all was supposed to be ready. At home I found that instead of 3 magnets, as stated on the enveloppe, they put 3 regular 4x6 photos.
    I went today and it turns out that they don’t have the magnets in stock. They print the 4x6 picture and then afix it to a magnet. So I was told I’ll be called when it is ready.
    At least now I know what the issue is and maybe I’ll check back in week instead of daily. I feel bad for the staff as this all out of their control. It also sounded like other stores have the same issue and that there were lots of people taking advantage of this offer.
    sesterce and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I went today and it turns out that they don’t have the magnets in stock. They print the 4x6 picture and then afix it to a magnet. So I was told I’ll be called when it is ready.
    At least now I know what the issue is and maybe I’ll check back in week instead of daily. I feel bad for the staff as this all out of their control. It also sounded like other stores have the same issue and that there were lots of people taking advantage of this offer.
    You are right, it is a problem all across Canada (I am in Ontario). The young guy at the photo counter said they didn't get the magnets to affix to the prints. He also said he has never seen so many people getting freebies. Most of his pickups are free items. Having said that, I will be looking forward to this weekends freebie code!
    plc, walkonby, sesterce and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attachment 365723

2 Free 11x14 prints
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    dededi and Thatdone like this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am in ontario and i got my free magnets the other day -only waited a few days ,plus got my free 15 prints the next day .The calender took a week ,just havent recieved my 5 xmas photos and a soft book .
    walkonby, sesterce and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I am in ontario and i got my free magnets the other day -only waited a few days ,plus got my free 15 prints the next day .The calender took a week ,just havent recieved my 5 xmas photos and a soft book .
    I am only missing my magnets and my photo book. Received everything else. The photo cards look really good. They are already set for Monday mail pickup.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well I have success!! ( finally )
    Turns out it was ME not them. Once I cleared the login hurdle, I encountered an issue uploading proper resolution photos.
    So confusing because the 2 pictures I chose for the 2 free 11 x 14 prints looked so crisp and clear?

Turns out when I initially inserted the camera card into my computer to save them to the desktop, I " resized " them both, which made them smaller
    DH came to my rescue. He had me simply upload the photos directly from the camera card and the sizing ( resolution? ) was great and WM accepted them as do-able.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am missing the photobook, the Christmas cards and the magnets.
    dededi likes this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Picked up my freebies this morning. I was the first customer of the day, lol.
    1 - 4x4 photobook
    5 - 6x8 greeting cards (had to ask for white envelopes)
    3 - 4x6 magnets
    15 - 4x6 prints

No complaints.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attachment 365893
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by sesterce; Sat, Dec 12th, 2020 at 07:16 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but with this last ‘free’ code it is requiring me to purchase 5 enlargements to get 2 of them for free. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but with this last ‘free’ code it is requiring me to purchase 5 enlargements to get 2 of them for free. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
    I did it this morning without any issue. I followed the link for the offer, uploaded 2 photos, used the code, price went to zero, and ordered.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    I did it this morning without any issue. I followed the link for the offer, uploaded 2 photos, used the code, price went to zero, and ordered.
    Thanks sesterce, I had been using the link that came with my email, I guess that was the problem. I use the link on the front of Walmart photo page and that worked fine. Thanks again.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

More free 4x6 prints

sesterce likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have been waiting for an order ( 2 FREE 11 x 14 prints ) since Dec 6th. Today I received an email saying they are " delayed " with no other explanation.
    Then the other order ( for 2 FREE 5 x 7 enlargements ) which was placed 6 days AFTER the 11 x 14 one, I got an email saying they are ready for pickup.
    I phoned the store first to check they were actually there before heading over and ....they were not.

hrmph!!

babies teach us acceptance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information