User Tag List

Thread: Magic Meatloaf

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well a search did not reveal a review so I thought I would do a quick one!

I ordered the Magic Meatloaf last year after seeing it over and over again on TV! I thought "why not? It's guaranteed and all!".

So instead of phoning, I just went to their website to order. I went through their ordering process and at the end submitted my order. Then when I printed off the confirmation page, I realize OH SHOOT! I ordered 2 sets which meant 4 Magic Meatloaf Pans and 2 Knives! It was the wording on the website that made me think wrongly, but in the end my fault for sure!

Since it was a Friday, I phoned their phone number on the page but the girl said she would not have it in her system until Monday. So I waited the weekend, then on the Monday I check email only to find an email from them saying "Your order has been shipped!".... so much for 4 to 5 weeks for shipping!

So I still phoned and explained my error to the girl, she was very nice and told me that she could not pull the order back but would credit my credit card for half the order (something like $39.99) and I COULD KEEP ALL FOUR OF THE PANS! I even offered to return the 2 but she said no!!!

So I got the pans and tried it... THEY WORK JUST AS ADVERTISED! I lifted the meatloaf right out and slid it on the plate... no grease or anything!

I gave one to my sister in law for Christmas and still have the other ones in the basement. Just waiting for a chance to "gift them to someone"!

So if you ever thought of ordering it, I say go for it! Just be careful when they ask you if you want "an extra set". If you say yes, you get 4! They are buy one get one free anyways!

Oh I saw them at one of those stores in the mall one time and I think they were $19.99 just for one pan and the knife!

MAGIC MEATLOAF DOES WORK!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Great to know. Thanks for the review.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I received something similar years ago for a wedding gift. It wasn't named magic meatloaf. However, I love it! Meatloaf tastes absolutely great because the grease goes to the bottom.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I'm not a fan of meatloaf at all; most recipes have ketchup in them, and that stuff is just death warmed over - I can't even stand the smell of it lol

Mind you I did just try a new recipe last night for nut-free spiced apple bundt cake as I need to make one for the kid's bake sale tomorrow and though it best to try it myself first... it was freaking yummy with granny smith apples!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

This sounds exactly like the "Perfect Meatloaf" pan. I LOVE THEM!! I just made 2 meatloafs lastnight as I was entertaining and believe it or not that's what my guests requested lol The grease stays right in the bottom and it makes a perfectly moist loaf! Mmmmm.

Oh KrazE I HATE ketchup so I add my favorite BBQ sauce right to the meat mixture and then to the top of it too. Yumm. That reminds me, I'm having a meatloaf sandwich today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I'm not a fan of meatloaf at all; most recipes have ketchup in them, and that stuff is just death warmed over - I can't even stand the smell of it lol

Ketchup in most recipes, really? I guess I've never followed a recipe for meatloaf, never thought of it (although we sure do eat it with ketchup!).

I've actually had little success making meatloaf myself, it ends up squishy. But my Mom lives with us and she makes a great one. My five year old DS almost never asks for seconds on supper, but for Grammie's meatloaf he sure does! I might have to get one of these pans. Thanks for the review!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I soak my breadcrumbs in milk before I add them and I find it makes all the difference, I also wrap the meatloaf in foil and put it on an elevated rack and poke holes in the bottom to let the grease drip out. It turn out really good. Wrapping it tightly in foil keep its together very well.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Chris says it can't be any worse the Stouffer's Meatloaf he had tonight! He swore it barked at him when he took it out of the microwave!

Bad news is, he thinks there are probably at least 4 more of them in the freezer!!!
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Chris says it can't be any worse the Stouffer's Meatloaf he had tonight! He swore it barked at him when he took it out of the microwave!

Bad news is, he thinks there are probably at least 4 more of them in the freezer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I soak my breadcrumbs in milk before I add them and I find it makes all the difference, I also wrap the meatloaf in foil and put it on an elevated rack and poke holes in the bottom to let the grease drip out. It turn out really good. Wrapping it tightly in foil keep its together very well.
    This sounds like a great idea! I can't use any of the commercial meatloaf pans because they are usually non-stick coated and I have a parrot. Heated teflon kills birds in a matter of seconds. It has changed my life since I can't being anything non-stick into my home. Its a PITA but I love my feathered baby
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Thread Information