User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Keurig Compact Deal

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

no, just the machine, i've seen youtube vids where people used reusable k-cup and it worked fine. I plan to get a reusable one too.

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    @Purdee, did you get the K-compact and did you use it as yet? does it come with a resuable filter? or do you need to buy the highly priced k-cups?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I managed to get this deal. I went to RCSS first thing on Boxing Day morning and PM'd to Walmart and also got the 50k points. $8 plus eco fee and taxes for a Keurig is probably my best deal of 2020.
    On a FB group I belong to someone posted a copy of an email the Loblaw sent to their store managers on Boxing Day (later in the day) telling then not to PM any Keurig.
    It was one of those scenarios where you need to use the deal asap because as soon as they got wind of it, they stopped it.
    Giseledta, Purdee, WillieP and 2 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I managed to get this deal. I went to RCSS first thing on Boxing Day morning and PM'd to Walmart and also got the 50k points. $8 plus eco fee and taxes for a Keurig is probably my best deal of 2020.
    On a FB group I belong to someone posted a copy of an email the Loblaw sent to their store managers on Boxing Day (later in the day) telling then not to PM any Keurig.
    It was one of those scenarios where you need to use the deal asap because as soon as they got wind of it, they stopped it.
    I was only buying 1 and went before the store opened to line up to get inside. The manager and cashier were not happy of the deal I got on the keurig but they allowed the pm anyway. Geez

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I could not find any in stock at the RCSS that I went the shelves were cleared
    Giseledta likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Saw the offer early but went to 2 superstores and the shelves were empty (I don’t live in the city so wasn’t able to grab the deal when it first became available)
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Thank you, not sure if there is a Wholesale Club in the GTA.

What a story i have, Went to Real Canadian Superstore, no one knew anything when i called, so took a chance and went to the store, a 25 minute drive from home. They had it on sale for $ 88.00, they would not price match Walmart or Keurig.ca, bought 2 and it scanned for 98.00, did not notice until i was half way home, called to explain they put me on hold forever and no one came on the line to help and i did not get my points either, called Optimum customer service, the guy said to send a copy of my receipt, i did with a screen shot of the points, by end of day, they sent me a long message about scanning my card....and then sent another email right after, saying my case is closed.

i bought it for my daughter, since she is stuck at home with online studies, so she misses her Tims run couple of times a day at campus. i'm so disappointed, i'm looking around for a deal and may just return them both. i bought one for a friend as well for a Xmas gift because it was a good deal with the 50,000 points.

Hope other members got in on this deal and can enjoy!
    Here is my update, i decided to call and then go back to the store on New year's eve, trying to explain i was charged the incorrect price? Well i was so frustrated after trying to explain to 2 people then store manager on staff, after a long battle, he said i will believe your story and give you for 88.00 and told me i should have taken a picture of the price. i explained i did not notice until i was half way home and i did call but was put on hold for a long time and no one came back. If i did not already give to my DD for Christmas i would have returned it, was not intending to pay this much. very disappointing first they did not price match, then did not even charge the price they advertised at and making me feel like i had nothing better to do in a pandemic to go back to a store out of my way.
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WillieP View Post
    Just want to thank the person that posted the Keurig deal - price matched at wholesale club for $58 and got the 50,000 points - hubby says if we register on Keurig.ca we will get free coffee - whoohoo!!!!
    @WillieP - was curious if you got your free coffee. I tried registering online, didn't work, called Customer Service and they told me you had to purchase the machine from Keurig.ca in order to get the free coffee.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hubby did that part - he said if you go into their website at the top it says 2 free coffee when you register a new machine but then he said it isn't worth it as you would have to pay for shipping!!! Free shipping applies to orders of $80 - so he ordered another 4 packs as they were on sale and they included the cost of the 2 free ones towards calculating the $80. So did we save - lol!! Not received yet!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information