Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64
Like Tree3357Likes

Thread: Dollars & Cents 2021 Coupon Scan Thread

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Speaking of coupons on products-last week at Fortino's:
    A couple of the Tim Horton's tinned soups (retailing over $3 apiece) had a peelie to save $5 wus 2 of the canned soups and a box of crackers. Did not jot down the cracker box size nor did I peel the coupon off to see the date. YMMV. If you know this coupon, please share the expiry date. Thanks! (Even a 4-sleeve box of crackers name brand is pricey these days).

A friend will really want that $1 off Kraft PB coupon as the lowest price for a 1kg jar on sale is $5.99. Thanks for the news!
    Thank you @Grey for posting your coupon finds, hoping to get some of the Neilson milk + coupon this round.

@ceil21 I have some of the PB coupon, looking for the Neilson Milk coupons if interested.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Grey , thank you for posting the new coupons. I was able to find a few that I needed (I am in Quebec and we don't necessarily get everything.
    dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Three coupons or promotions seen today in Sobeys Extra (ON):

-peelie on one flat of Tostitos salsa (parked by frozen pizza and beer area): get one free dip/salsa with purchase of 3 bags of Tostitos. Expires May 18, 2024. Only saw one open flat of salsa (queso?)with these stickers. The wrapped flats did not seem to have any stickers on their lids.

-shelf coupon-Save $2 on your purchase of any one Stefano (tomato) sauce. One coupon per product. Expires June 30, 2024.

-shelf card by the McCafe products in breakfast aisle: Get a $10 Sobeys gift card wus $30 (before tax and after the application of any coupons or discounts)on any McCafe Products. Offer ends May 1, 2024. Total of 3000 gift cards to be distributed. To participate: buy any McCafe product, upload receipt to Offer.McCafeAtHome.ca or by scanning the QR code (on the card), register to receive your gift card. At participating Sobeys banner stores across Canada only, excluding Freshco. LIMIT ONE GIFT CARD PER PARTICIPANT.
    Purdee and dededi like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64

Thread Information