Thread: Dollars & Cents 2021 Coupon Scan Thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Found the Dove Bar soap coupon at No Frills too
    ROMEO, mcminsen and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are a couple more coupons from RCSS in Vancouver. Besides the Dove Men and Royale there was also a Cheez-It coupon that was previously posted and is similar to the one that came out in March.

Even though I know I'm at the stores on the first day of the coupons being out I still miss some.

To arrive at noon of the first day is too late and there are always a few coupons that have been completely wiped out.

The only reason I found the Dove Men coupon was because there were a few on the floor in the next aisle.

Ever since last year there is somebody who manages to get to the stores in Vancouver very soon after the coupons have been put out and they don't just take a few or a lot of some types but they take them ALL.

It's kind of frustrating to arrive just a few hours after the Smartsource rep was there and see the broken holders and posts where the coupon pads had been.

The only thing I can suggest is to get to the stores as early as you can or check back in a week or two because sometimes the coupons will be replenished mid way through the four week cycle.

Dove Men + Care

Royale

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Here are a couple more coupons from RCSS in Vancouver. Besides the Dove Men and Royale there was also a Cheez-It coupon that was previously posted and is similar to the one that came out in March.

Even though I know I'm at the stores on the first day of the coupons being out I still miss some.

To arrive at noon of the first day is too late and there are always a few coupons that have been completely wiped out.

The only reason I found the Dove Men coupon was because there were a few on the floor in the next aisle.

Ever since last year there is somebody who manages to get to the stores in Vancouver very soon after the coupons have been put out and they don't just take a few or a lot of some types but they take them ALL.

It's kind of frustrating to arrive just a few hours after the Smartsource rep was there and see the broken holders and posts where the coupon pads had been.

The only thing I can suggest is to get to the stores as early as you can or check back in a week or two because sometimes the coupons will be replenished mid way through the four week cycle.

Dove Men + Care

Royale
    @mcminsen I know what you are talking about that the coupons are being cleared out within a couple hours. Most of the time I get lucky the second time the coupons are restock. I have friends and family in different city who keep an eye out for the coupons . It amazes me to know how who ever are taking the full pads how the go about doing it.

I am yet to find the Axe $1.50 coupon and since I have the Cracker Barrel coupon that Exp in. September. I am hoping before the cycle is over that I find some.

Thanks for always posing your finds.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are the new coupons I found at Safeway in Vancouver.

This particular Cracker Barrel does not include block cheese. The IOGO Nano is similar to a previous one but has a higher value.

Besides the one pictured below I also found these, which have already been posted:

-$1 Laughing Cow Round Box/Mix
    -$1 Castello Sliced Cheese
    -$2.50 WUB Hellmann's and Tre Stelle
    -.75 any Lucerne product
    -$1 Becel w/Oat Beverage margarine or any Becel Margarine
    -$2 WUB Arla Cream Cheese and Town House crackers
    -$1 Spongetowels UltraPRO
    -$1 WUB2 Tropicana/Pure Leaf
    -$1 Knorr Selects Bouillon
    -$1 Kellogg's Special K
    -$1 Cheez-It crackers
    -$1 Royale Original bathroom tissue

Cracker Barrel

Kraft salad dressing

IOGO nano

Agropur Grand Cheddar

Burnbrae Promuna

IOGO Canadian Harvest

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I recently bought a pizza that had a $1 coupon on the carton.

Dr. Oetker Giuseppe Pizzeria Pizza

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @mcminsen for posting your finds

Will be hoping that my SIL find some of these since she is closer to a Sobeys . Is the IOGO coupon store specific ? Not sure I am reading the fine print correctly TIA
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you @mcminsen for posting your finds

Will be hoping that my SIL find some of these since she is closer to a Sobeys . Is the IOGO coupon store specific ? Not sure I am reading the fine print correctly TIA

Here are enlargements of the fine print of both IOGO coupons.

It does appear that the $2 off WUB2 IOGO Canadian Harvest coupon is store specific.

"... at participating Sobeys, Safeway, Foodland, IGA and IGA Extra stores."

Good catch!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @mcminsen

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found the Dove Bar soap coupon at No Frills too
    Thank you @flemeth for posting, i've been checking Fortinos, No Frills, Shoppers Drug mart nothing so far. Will keep looking.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Thank you @flemeth for posting, i've been checking Fortinos, No Frills, Shoppers Drug mart nothing so far. Will keep looking.
    @savabuck my SIL that live in a different city was checking at 2 No Frills that’s not too far from her she was there on Friday no coupons was put on Saturday when she went back about 9 am All the tear pads that was put was cleared out she was blown away that it got cleared out that quickly.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@savabuck my SIL that live in a different city was checking at 2 No Frills that’s not too far from her she was there on Friday no coupons was put on Saturday when she went back about 9 am All the tear pads that was put was cleared out she was blown away that it got cleared out that quickly.
    @flemeth that's been the norm for awhile now when it comes to me finding coupons. it's almost like finding a needle in a hay stack.
    cath007, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/member.php?u=104639" target="_blank">savabuck</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> my SIL that live in a different city was checking at 2 No Frills that’s not too far from her she was there on Friday no coupons was put on Saturday when she went back about 9 am All the tear pads that was put was cleared out she was blown away that it got cleared out that quickly.
    <br><br>@flemeth that's been the norm for awhile now when it comes to me finding coupons. it's almost like finding a needle in a hay stack. <br><br>
    <br>

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Thank you @mcninsen for posting your finds. I found most of the coupons that you mentioned at RCSS except for the Kind. Also I found 2 dove coupons and the Laughing cow cheese

Save $1.00 WUB any Dove Bar exclude trial, travel and gift pack) Exp Sept 30/21
    Save $1.00 on any Dove Men + Care Bar or Body Wash (exclude trial, travel and gift packs) Exp August 14/21

Thanks for the heads up. I had a sneaking suspicion that Dove bar coupon might show up at SDM and sure enough I found it today at a SDM in Vancouver.

Also found a newer version of the $1.50 any Axe coupon. This one has a later expiry than the previous one.

Dove bar

Axe
    Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Jun 20th, 2021 at 08:57 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Found the Kraft salad dressing coupon at Freshco
    mcminsen, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

buy 3 lay's, popables, doritos, cheetos and get 1 bag of equal or lesser price free.
    expires Aug 31, 2021
    found on the bag of chips at Freshco; lay's are currently $1.88 at freshco too
    sorry no pic cause i used it

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information