User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We moved into a condo where the cell service is ‘spotty’ at best.
    We’ve been here since June and experience dropped calls, calls not ringing through, cut outs during calls (when we are sitting still beside the window) and the list goes on.

I don’t want a VOIP - again, our internet is not the most dependable either.

We have researched the original phone service which, to me , is far more expensive than we are willing to pay just for peace of mind.

Many of these cell carriers are now offering up a ‘hub’ which operates through a sim card - you plug it in and use the wireless handsets.

I’ve tried to find out if they have more dependable and stronger service than the cell phone I have - but can’t find a place where the technology is being reviewed.

Any insight or personal experiences would be great

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use to have a similar issue when I was in College. When I was in the library, especially the study lounge in the basement and the surrounding classrooms, I had NO cellphone service. I was with Rogers at the time. My friends, who were with Bell, had no issues at all. I switched to Bell, problem solved.

If you have not already done so, I would ask a friend with a different carrier than you to come over and see how their service is.

Most of the lines and towers are either Bell or Rogers in probably most areas. Other smaller companies pay them to rent their infrastructure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information