User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree1621Likes

Thread: February Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I picked up bread, milk, and yogurt cups from Sobey’s. I used 4x $0.50 coupons on the milk. I redeemed $10 in AM.

2x $3.99 Siggi’s vanilla yogurt cups - 50% off stickers + 20AM wub2 - $2 CO51 = I was paid $0.13 to take them home.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did a small shop today. SCOPed 2L of milk for the 2nd week in a row. Sometimes it surprises me that the stores do not take the wrong pricing seriously but I guess so few people actually check prices when paying so they do not care. All good for me I guess as I saved $4.50 again. I expect I will be doing it again in a week or so

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow-that is some high priced milk. You would get 4 litres for that price here.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am in one of our production plants today covering as the plant manager is off today. One of those things that still makes me shake my head, my forte is the admin/customer service side of the business but if you give me a challenge I face it head-on and yes now I also know the production side of the business.

Mom is trying to talk me out of going to Costco tonight because I won't even get to Costco until about 5 pm or later because I have to stay until production closes. This also means I probably will not get home until 7 or 8 tonight so it will make for a long say since I left my house at 6 am. But part of me is like if I get it done tonight I can deal with everything over the weekend and not have to try to get this done during the week well I am working or trying to get all done on a Sunday afternoon. I know this shopping trip I am going to need to pick up some meat which takes the longest to process. I do not know, I think I will see how I feel when the day is over.

I am aiming to have one of those shockingly productive days, my to-do-list is about as tall as me and most of what is on my to-do-list is not quick and easy. I have multiple policies I need to write, we added a new feature to the system so I need to tell our staff how to use it and then I have a bunch of day to day stuff I have to get done. So reality I am trying to cram 1 week of work into 1 day well I am also covering our production manager, it can be done right??? Oh and I forgot to mention I always have my performance review today, so either I can get this all done or I should not have gotten out of bed, both are options.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and for those in Ontario looks like we have some positive temperatures coming our way this weekend.
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Here too if I buy bagged but the reg. price for a 2L carton is basically the same. How much is it in AB?

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    I only bought it since I new it would be SCOPed 4L is similar price but it would go to waste and take up too much room. I could have got milk on sale at FreshCo 2L for $3.00 by why pay $3.00 when I could get it for free
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Fri, Feb 26th, 2021 at 10:25 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!!! Sunny day!

Crazy busy day at work but it will make the day go by fast and then I will really enjoy the weekend!

Went out last night and did my shopping to get it over with. Happy with my haul.
    I think I will take a roast out on Sat night and make a nice roast beef dinner Sunday night. Will save a few slices of beef for mine and DS's lunch Monday
    That is the extent of my meal plan so far.

Have a fantastic day and weekend!
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Here too if I buy bagged but the reg. price for a 2L carton is basically the same. How much is it in AB?
    In Edmonton, 4L is about $4.55 at RCSS and Walmart. I wait until I can find it under $1/L. Right now, Giant Tiger has 1L chocolate at $1, so I am stocking up with price-match. Every so often, Tiger drops it down to $0.88 / 1L.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fell on the ice, yesterday. It hurt like heck, but I decided to finish my run and also hauled 20lb of groceries home on the return route before visiting the doctor, as a precaution. Turns out that I broke 3 ribs and doc says I will be out for 5 weeks. Heckuva night trying to sleep. I never knew that coughing and bowel movements could use so many muscles and be so painful.
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Popped out for some medication this morning .Then popped into sobeys for a few deals -they paid me 2.02 to take home 2 siggis yogurt (it was 3.99-50% as close to expiry date =1.99-2.00 cpn-1.00 checkout51=1.01 plus 20 airmiles for buying the 2 .Ialso got on the clearance table 30 van houtte k-cups decaf 10.00 good til dec31/21

Oh and got 4 loaves of bread 2.49 each and a small pkg of butter tarts 3.00=12.97 when you spend over 10.00 you get a 5.00 sobeys giftcard for later use .

Hubby was out washing our car today -a little cool but sunny .His arm is starting to feel better.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I meant to post this last night.

When I was at No Frills I noticed the new price of a dozen large eggs is $3!!!!!
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

forecast for the weekend is rain.... all weekend...... and thats ok...
    i need to bring milk to my mom, and hit sdm. and just relax.

i also need to figure out a min of ed thing annoucment today.. and i need to figure it out.
    Angela273, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

not sure how much 2 litres of milk is here as I always buy the 4 litre bottles.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@HermanH I used to be a runner and loved in fear of a slip and fall in the winter. I hope the recovery is not too bad.
    I have not looked at the fliers yet but 3.00 for eggs holy heck. I am currently stocked as I have had the SDM offer for the past 3 weeks so made sure to buy 2 dozen each week. We use a lot of eggs, I may need to get chickens at that price
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know I am not anymore on this forum but i am still lurking.....please pray for my father his fighting for his life in er right now....i am devastated...
    Giseledta, JadeAngel, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information