User Tag List

Page 1320 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 320 820 1220 1270 1310 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1330 1370 1420 ... LastLast
Results 19,786 to 19,800 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Today's code word is RUFFLE for 200 points good thru 2/20/12.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Thanks for all the new words!

Missed some words. Need time to catch up.
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/3xgrdk

This invite is worth 25 Superpoints!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    Happy Tuesday everyone (((hugs)))

Have a great valentine day!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Life is Good

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

NEWLYWEDS worth 100 points good through 3/12/12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: NEWLYWEDS worth 100 points good through 3/12/12.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ING_rep View Post
    Since it's Valentine's day, and Ricki is trying to help a shy shy friend... I have to tell you this cute story [about one of my]best friends... She had a crush on this guy who was in my English class and we knew he worked at McD's. One Saturday we decided to go to all the McD's in the west island, to find him and say hi... after 3 McD's we found him, got in line and when we got to the cash she turned sooo red, I thought she would explode lol. She said i cant do it and took off (I should say ran off). I went up to the cashier and asked to talk to Phil. He is very shy too, I told him about my friend Rachel and that she would like to get to know him better. Told him how shy she is but that she worth getting to know. I asked for his number and e-mail, he laughed, blushed and gave it to me.

The next day she wrote to him, and he called her and over the weeks they started seeing each other outside of school, going to movies... and fell in love.

Now, 5 years later they are getting married and I am their maid of honnor. He is 6'5 and she is 5'2. they are the cuttest couple.
    I love that story! God bless you, and hooray for happy endings!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! and thanks for the new words!!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ING_rep View Post
    Since it's Valentine's day, and Ricki is trying to help a shy shy friend... I have to tell you this cute story.

When I was in Cegep (For you non quebecer, Cegep is a sad sad part of school we have to attend after high school and before university. So we end high school in 11th grade, go to cegep 2 years then uni for 3 or 4 years) Anyhow lol, back to the story. One of the girls in my classes was extremly shy, we said hi when we saw each other because we were both English speakers in a very French comunity but no more.
    So, one morning this jerk (who my guys friends were friends with) came up to us and brags about sleeping with her the day before, and had broken up with her right after... A real A**hole, you know the type. I knew she was a sensitive person and got screwed over by a jerk and when I heard the stories the next day decided to let her know. I found her hiding in the library, pulled a sofa next to hers and started telling her what was going on, she started crying and wanted to go home and never come back to school. Since we were in all the same classes, i told her to stick with me and if anyone mentions anything, I would take my biology book and slam the person with it (Its a 5 pound book, biggest book ever, ridiculous) She laughed and said ok, but dont leave me. Noone bothered her. We spent the next 2 years together, and became best friends.

Now, the happy part. She had a crush on this guy who was in my English class and we knew he worked at McD's. One Saturday we decided to go to all the McD's in the west island, to find him and say hi... after 3 McD's we found him, got in line and when we got to the cash she turned sooo red, I thought she would explode lol. She said i cant do it and took off (I should say ran off). I went up to the cashier and asked to talk to Phil. He is very shy too, I told him about my friend Rachel and that she would like to get to know him better. Told him how shy she is but that she worth getting to know. I asked for his number and e-mail, he laughed, blushed and gave it to me.

The next day she wrote to him, and he called her and over the weeks they started seeing each other outside of school, going to movies... and fell in love.

Now, 5 years later they are getting married and I am their maid of honnor. He is 6'5 and she is 5'2. they are the cuttest couple.

That is cute. Honestly, in my opinion these two are interested in each other. I mean Im not doing it just for my friend I know if this guy was a dick I wouldnt push it or just tell her the truth. But you can see it in both of them but both are shy beyond belief. Both his coworkers, and my coworkes have helped them. I remember when I worked at timmies a bunch of guys came in on my friend night off asking for her (they didnt know her name but they described her). So they got talking to me basically wanting to know about her, and whether this guy had talked to her. Me being clueless I told them everything without even realizing until my other coworker told me later on. Now these coworkers are old men ( I mean not young lets set him up so he can have s$x with numerous girls) these guys are my parents age. My friend and I drove past him today and you can tell there is something (most guys who are in it for sex would simple do just that not care and its not like he putting the moves on her). He gets real nervous, and goes beat red all shy while his coworkers smile like little 16 year old girls then wave and look at us and then him trying to push him over to talk to us saying just go talk to her. While Im standing beside my friend saying the same thing. Honestly, as everyone seems to have some bad things about him. I have dated people I havent had real feelings for and I simple thought it would work itself out, I have been interested in others while dating others, and even left the relationship for the other person. So Im not taking that into consideration as it could be that he isnt a cheater (he hasnt tried cheating on his girlfriend) but after asking a few friends they all said it sounds like he is interested just shy and doesnt want to be turned down or doesnt know what to do. My friend told me today that she doesnt want to screw it up which is why she wants me to do it for her.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks Ladies.

Ricki, I have to disagree. It would be my opinion to allow the 2 of them to just get on with what they are doing and learn from experience. It is one thing to be infatuated with each other, it is another to be in a relationship. Since it seems like all you have heard is other things from friends about him and don't really know him at all, it might be best to just allow your friend to make her own choice without interference so that it things do work out between them great. If not then there is no hard feelings between you and the two of them. Otherwise trying to play matchmaker to me in my opinion is like being in a junior high school and saying he likes you/she likes you.
    As I read this it is also apparent that he cannot stand up for himself and "relies" on women to be his emotional crutch. In a man;s world we call this as simply and honestly as I can put it...p.u.s.s.y.whipped. He needs to be a man and stand on his own two feet and wake up to the real world that even if he is single it shouldn't matter and he should make the choice to dump his girlfriend first before he pursues another. Otherwise he is setting all 3 of you up for failure.
    #1 His current girlfriend who may think the world of him
    #2 Your friend will get hurt
    #3 you will be caught in the middle of all this
    Now there also comes a point where what happens if he is with his current girlfriend and sleeps with your friend getting her pregnant and then runs back to his girlfriend which is a possibility since he cannot stand up and be a man for himself.
    Those are my opinions and just laying it flat out there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

For the new words.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cesme77 View Post
    NEWLYWEDS worth 100 points good through 3/12/12.

Love it!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is FOUL for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/20/12.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is DYNAMITE for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/20/12.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

This week's code word is GRUMPY for 200 points!

Redeem your points now.
    Good thru 2/20/12.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Thread Information