User Tag List

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I noticed we are out of butter and see a sale at 3,99$ ...not the 1,99$ butter offer at sdm(I was loving those but will not go for a while) but a still ok price to me.
    Good earlier morning!!!!
    Slept a few hours,will take naps this morning and afternoon.I will not be to hard on myself.
    Found place in the freezer for 1 thing ,now the 2 others ones...well I need to figure it out and have a plan...the joy of having just 1 freezer...
    Dinner will be if father is not there a spinach quiche with ceasar salad and cheese if dad is here spaghetti..need to see if I can use the red peppers or they had gone bad.
    Have an awesome day!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 16th, 2021 at 07:09 AM.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

SampleSource is live. I just ordered 14 samples!
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning!

Cool brisk start to the day but no snow and Spring is in the air so I am happy!!

Booked some vacation time for the summer. Now to plan some camping trips. At least we can be outside! And camping in back country in Algonquin park is the best place to be. No people but your own group.
    My guy got the beach parking pass on the weekend (no parking at many beaches in our area without the pass or get a $60 parking fine ) so that is something we do often in the summer. Even when we work we go in the evening for a swim.

Have a great day everyone!
    Angela273, JadeAngel, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I got 10 samplesource at 9.34 a.m,it took me awhile as they were having technical problems

I may post my 7 puzzles on kijiji today as i notice a lot are posting (high prices too) but i will go a little cheaper ,then they will sell.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Still not found a solution for my lack of space in the freezer..will figure it out tomorrow morning,.
    As I'm sure you already know, the two basic long-term solutions are to get more freezer space, and to manage your purchasing according to how much open freezer space you have at any particular time; i.e. only buy as much as you know you have space for.

Short-term, putting things outside can work when it was cold. Putting things in coolers will mean they take longer to thaw, and adding ice will slow the thawing even more. This works both indoors and outside, although obviously better outside.

You can also try asking neighbors if they have freezer space you can use for a few days.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Yippee I got 13 and a surprise so 14 samples, I am surprised since I logged in so late.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

A few of the upcoming Ontario sale flyers are posted.
    Some good fresh deals at FB (cucs/asparagus/strawberries) Helps me keep grocery shopping low but adding fresh stuff to the food we already have.

I would like to give my fridge a good clean out tonight (won't take long as I do it on a regular basis) Not much in there to use up as its just the basics. I did see a few clementines that I will peel and pack in DS's lunch tomorrow.
    Making a batch of protein balls tonight. Will package and freeze for easy to grab and go snack in the car.
    Laundry- Towels need to go in the dryer. Dry stuff needs to be put away. Will wait and put a load on tomorrow night and hang to dry again.
    Christmas- Need to pull my bin and add some items to it. (stuff I have picked up and then shoved somewhere at the time) Trying to keep organized.
    Post 10 items for sale tonight. Will empty my dresser and post the new stuff I am not using (for sure 2 new sport bras with tags. I haven't used them in the 2 years since I bought them so out they go- they were a deal-name brand for around $5 each so will easily get my money back) So that is my mission tonight!
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just posted a few like new puzzles and sold 2 already made $10.00 but paid 5.50 for one from sobeys and 2.00 for one from value village ,so i made 2.50 -yippee
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A little upset I missed sample source because I was log in at 9 am but log out after because I dont saw nothing...bad me to not have waiting..grrr.... The others years it was later I think??? Anyway got them the 3 others years and I had some kitchen major cleaning to do and it was more important than samples.... !!! I got quite a lots accomplished so that was worthed ..
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 16th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon everyone!!!
    I am taking a 30 minutes break of kitchen cleaning to change my mind and listening some music!!! It as warmed up outside so fresh air is on the menu too and so sunny,great day!!!
    Wake up very earlier and did put the recycle and garbage out and it was recycle day so I will have space for more cleaning(example my big pile of magazines)
    I did not know where to start ,they where so much stock in the kitchen counters and in the cupboards but things get done easly by just starting and focus!!!! I am happy!!!
    Dad will be here tomorrow afternoon after 2 weeks and a half in the hospital (still cannot believe it) He still have exercice to do today,he walk by himself so that is great!!!
    And (not negative) it give the chance to finish the cleaning!!!
    Lots of expired stuff in the cupboards like 2016-2017...wow..so in the trash it went...still have 3 bags to bring to the bins(tomorrow morning or this late afternoon) will try to find some place in the bins,I know they will be empty tomorrow or the day after...
    Still have a bit of counter to do,cleaning the stove ,1 cupboard to do and the dishes and I am finish with the kitchen!!! So happy and proud of me!!!
    Put things in the cupboards and leaving things he use on the counter to have access.
    After (but I will take a break of cleaning before) the 30% remaining in my bedroom and the spare-storage room and I will be DONE!!! I cannot wait!!!

Alright have a great afternoon ,evening and night !!!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    As I'm sure you already know, the two basic long-term solutions are to get more freezer space, and to manage your purchasing according to how much open freezer space you have at any particular time; i.e. only buy as much as you know you have space for.

Short-term, putting things outside can work when it was cold. Putting things in coolers will mean they take longer to thaw, and adding ice will slow the thawing even more. This works both indoors and outside, although obviously better outside.

You can also try asking neighbors if they have freezer space you can use for a few days.
    Yeah still freezing outside so the 2 things that dont enter for now are there..Thanks for your post!!!
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Enjoyed 2 chapmans ice cream cones as a deserved treat yesterday for dessert it was so good !!!
    So tonight it is spinash quiche with ceasar salad and maybe others chapmans hahah
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I just posted a few like new puzzles and sold 2 already made $10.00 but paid 5.50 for one from sobeys and 2.00 for one from value village ,so i made 2.50 -yippee
    And you got to enjoy doing them Awesome!

I still talk about my good deal when 2nd youngest was little. Bought a Little Tykes play house at a garage sale for $20. DS used it for 3 years. Then I sold it for $60

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just picked up DS at school and dropped him off at home. He is being told that the next wave is coming and that everything will shut down again and won't go back to school after April break. Geez lets just get there and stop planning to close everything down.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I will be surprised if we make it until after April break, I know within our local area we have a number of schools that have been closed due to outbreaks and other schools questioning why they haven't been closed as there are many classes in quarantine
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information