User Tag List

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!
    I saw when putting garbage and recycle away out in the locker that the 2 stairs neigbour have a storage unit of 5 shelves togheter and she is quite a lot organisated.I am thinking to buy one and do the same,could certainly decluttered a few boxes on the spare bedroom in that!!! Will watch Canadian Tire and Wal Mart deal,dont want to paid to much like maybe 40$ and I want the plastic ones black..and my metal drying rack too,...
    Managed to get a little bit accomplished this afternoon.Fridge is organisated and clean .I saw what I waste and what to not repurchase like too much yogurt and I saw I forget my 2 and a half packs of strawberries..so frustratred what a waste of money....
    Did the dishes too,the sink was full but I am loving my dollorama drying rack

After I put the garbages of that away,tomorrow I willl have to take the recycle out ,but that can wait for now.the 2 bags of expired food and stock was more important.
    After that I was too tired to declutter my wardrobe so that will wait tomorrow.
    And do grocery list.Now with my cleaning I found space in my frige for monday grocery shopping.So happy !!! So neat!!!
    I have to go in store to purchase dad some boxers.(xl)...He only have 5 pairs..will check maxi (joe fresh) or maybe wal mart.
    I have a brochure concern to read about that surgery and what it look like after..will do that tonight or tomorrow.
    Dad is quite in shape altrought he nap a lot...totally normal
    Alright time for dinner .Have a fabulous evening and night .!!!
    Such a spring day today with the sun!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Mar 20th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Sobeys trip last night. I had to get 3 rain checks for things that were already out of stock.
    I spent $5.03 oop
    Redeemed $30 in Air Miles
    $34.72 in coupons
    Earned 37 Air Miles
    $0.25 Eclipsa
    $0.10 Caddle
    submitted receipt to Swagbucks too.

I took a quick ride over to Dollar Tree with ds before our babysitter went home for the weekend. We picked up 4 buckets of chalk (16ct each). We all use them, but our little girl loves them. We weren’t able to find these buckets of chalk most of last year, that’s why I bought 4 today. Quick bit of exercise to bike over and bring it back. It’s about 1km round trip.

We picked up a 16” bike for twin girl for $15. The person lived just a couple blocks away. The bike needs a new tire tube. Dh was able to fix up the bike and twin girl has already started to ride it.

When Dh talked to our internet provider yesterday about our internet he was able to convince them that it might be a squirrel chewing the outside line again. He also found out that they’ve been overcharging us for our cell phones...just like we thought. They were charging us the regular rate, but we should have had the lower rate because we own our phones. Dh got them to change his phone bill and is now saving $10 per month.

I called for myself today. My bill have now been reduced by $15 a month. She was also able to give me a one time credit of $50 because I’ve been a long time customer...and I shouldn’t have been charged like this for so long.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Mar 20th, 2021 at 05:54 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

angela wtg on the coupons and airmiles !!! Always amazed me that you have so much coupons.Lucky you!!!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Grr ,,so frustrated,,,the nasty neigbour was in his appt for moving for about 1 hrs this afternoon but still have not taken off his shelves who are blocking the dry clothing line ....Could had certainly use it today with the warm and sunny temperature....
    Giseledta, Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Good start to the morning, tons of ambition and was getting things done. By mid afternoon I sat down to take a break and my ambition was gone. I did push through and get a few more things done.

Not sure if it was the time change last weekend but I have noticed pretty much every day this week around 2 pm I crash even when I get a good night's sleep.

Got some Meal Prep done but now I think I am going to need more veggies this week. Does anyone else find come Spring you just want to add veggies or more veggies to everything or is it just me?

Turns out my Zucchini was going bad so I cut them all up, added 2 peppers and about 3/4 of 680 g package of mushrooms and sauteed them up. I will eat them but I was a little disappointed, they did come out a tad bitter and the Zucchini went a bit mushy so I think I will put it on rice and top with my Garlic Garlic Sauce. Also went really watery but I tried to get as much liquid out as I could when I packaged them up.

I got about 90% of my work done today, I might finish it tomorrow if not what I did not get done can be done Monday and won't affect day to day business so we shall see how I feel tomorrow.

I really need to try to get some cleaning done tomorrow, the last two weeks have been better for getting stuff done around the house but I really want to push and purge more. Spring makes me want to clean but work, this whole working thing LOL. I have less trainees this week so hopefully I can get into my routine.

I was having a moment the other day, there was a little frustration, a little self reflection and I need to stop putting so much pressure on myself. I need to better balance what I can get done in a day for work and see what I am getting done vs what I am not getting done. I can literally sit at my laptop for 12 hours a day but I cannot keep doing this, my goal is a break every 2 to 3 hours and tackle something around the house a simple task no more 15 to 30 minutes, that is the plan.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    Another sunny and warm day yay for spring!!!! Great day to enjoy some fresh air!!! Recycle is out,that is a good thing.
    Afew minor tasks have to be made today,but I take it relax
    I wonder how I will occupy my time when I will have finish the cleaning..I am sure I will figure out something.
    Noticed yesterday when I did organise the fridge that I have a 2 l of chocolate mill expiring the march 23,so will make sure to not waste it.,
    I notice when I checked the flyers yesterday for a idea of what I want that superc and iga have good price so a lots of price matching has to be made..Will kept that organisated in the bascket like last time,.it worked great
    Dinner will be the chicken pot pie,some cheese and a salad
    Have an awesome day and go enjoy the sun if you can !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Beautiful out!

Got my coffee and driving to beach for a walk. Enjoying this day!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all. horrible nights sleep. prob having a nap later.
    today is my birthday, there is cheesecake in my fridge... i want the cheesecake.... lol

i need to clean the kitcehn , do the litter boxes, mop the family room.... put away 3 loads of laundry...

then the goal is to rest for the rest of the day. so nice out!!
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    good morning all. horrible nights sleep. prob having a nap later.
    today is my birthday, there is cheesecake in my fridge... i want the cheesecake.... lol

i need to clean the kitcehn , do the litter boxes, mop the family room.... put away 3 loads of laundry...

then the goal is to rest for the rest of the day. so nice out!!
    Good morning
    Happy Birthday @Giseledta Hope you have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

It’s a very beautiful day out already went out for a walk. Laundry is on the go and my family room is tidy up. Just need to get the kitchen done
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Giseletda-Happy Birthday ,have a good one
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I went to fortinos at 7.00 a.m this morning and got the 7,00 points when i redeemed 70.00.In total i got 13,600 points saved 11.27 in coupons and 5.00 from checkout51.

Mind you i did spent $130 but i am going out far less every 12 to 13 days now ,except for milk ,bread or cream .
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Happy Birthday @gisel dta
    I had a productive day yesterday. Took down the Christmas lights and took apart the urns. Also went out for almost 20 km on my bike. DH rides a lot and rides far, like 80 to 100 km, I have done those distances but I find it work whereas he loves it. My ideal is about 50km, so my plan is to work up to this and we will ride together when he is not doing one of his big rides.
    I have no plans for dinner, should really work on this weeks menu. Last night the older did chicken parm which is his brothers favourite. So the younger has to be his assistant and do all the dishes. Enjoy the day if you are able, it’s beautiful in this part of Ontario today.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Twin boy had a scary allergic reaction last night. It’s the first time he had ever had an allergic reaction. It was a long night at home. He responded ok to Benadryl, but required more than one dose.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Giseledta Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day and I say just eat the cheesecake LOL

@Angela273 hope your little guy is feeling better
    Last edited by SassyAshley; Sun, Mar 21st, 2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Angela273, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information