User Tag List

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@cath007 I can never find tear pads either and I know there are a few super couponers in my city so I am sure they clear them, so imagine my absolute joy when I found the Starbucks iced coffee this week. It was no where near the product which is likely why I found it. I also found the vim refills on clearance for 64 cents. I had no coupon but decided for that price I could not pass them up, then yesterday I saw a post about it being on checkout 51. So they cost me 14 cents. I may go back to buy more. I am currently working through the freezer as I am planning a meat stock up soon so I think dinner will be a frozen lasagna. Happy Tuesday everyone.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I went to bed early last night because I was exhausted and was getting a headache but grrrr I woke up with the same headache which does not make me happy. I took something and it has dulled the headache but it is still there. Honestly, I just wanted to stay in bed today but it is a work day so I am up and pushing through. As long as it does not get worse I can push through.

I got laundry done yesterday and was hoping to finally sort that laundry basket of clothes in my room but the sorting was delayed due to how I was feeling.

I now officially have 1/2 of the bathroom scrubbed down, does anyone have a trick or hack to scrubbing the wall behind the toilet? I got it done yesterday but my arm should not bend like that LOL. Hopefully I can finish the bathroom this afternoon.

I feel like I am starting to get into a better balanced routine and getting things done. I am really trying to prioritize me and me being good. The last few weeks have been so insane I pushed through I got it done but now I need some focus on me.

Looks like it is a nice day out, not sure I will get out to enjoy it although maybe I will take some garbage out. One of the happiest parts of purging is things exiting the house.

Have a great day everyone
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Every single tear pad was empty..so frustrating...
    I forget to bring my fpc mini weats but I will bring it next week...no big deal!!
    My aunt helped me to bring the grocery bags at my 3 stairs appart..even if she said she did not have the right to be there with covid? I said many thanks was to tired to bring all the bags...I am so not in shape compared to her...
    Will see if i want some sushis wenesday
    @cath007 it’s harder to find coupons since COVID . I only go out once a week for fresh stuff and when I go all the pads are empty.
    Angela273, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning!

Have a load in the washer and my clothing rack and basket of hangers waiting in the back yard to hang it all to dry once the washer is done.

I have 2 1/2 packages of pasta cooking. a burger pattie and 1/2 bag of meatballs in the oven. Porkchops thawing on the counter. Homemade marinara sauce pulled from freezer thawing in the sink.
    Will make some mixed veggies and then once all cooked will make ready to heat and eat dinners. Will put all in the fridge so they can choose what they want and hopefully that lasts the next 2 days!

I posted 1 item for sale this morning. A plastic storage unit I found years ago on the side of the road.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Tue, Mar 23rd, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Productive morning! Laundry hanging to dry. 2nd load in dryer. Load that was in dryer folded and ready to put away.

Food prep for boys almost done. 3 x pasta/homemade marinara sauce and meatballs. 1 burger patty. Porkchops almost done cooking and will be put in container with mixed veggies. (they can add salad to meal). Kitchen clean just have to wash dish the pork chops are cooking in. There is rice and chicken ready in the fridge still too so lots of choices.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @cath007 I can never find tear pads either and I know there are a few super couponers in my city so I am sure they clear them, so imagine my absolute joy when I found the Starbucks iced coffee this week. It was no where near the product which is likely why I found it. I also found the vim refills on clearance for 64 cents. I had no coupon but decided for that price I could not pass them up, then yesterday I saw a post about it being on checkout 51. So they cost me 14 cents. I may go back to buy more. I am currently working through the freezer as I am planning a meat stock up soon so I think dinner will be a frozen lasagna. Happy Tuesday everyone.
    Lucky you to have found the Starbucks iced coffee coupon,that one I really wanted but oh well will watch the sales.
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cath007 it’s harder to find coupons since COVID . I only go out once a week for fresh stuff and when I go all the pads are empty.
    Yeah since covid finding coupons is so difficult I agree... Now I only go out 1 time a week too for grocery since dad was in the hospital,before we where doing our grocery shop in 2 time -3 time a week..and the bill was much nicer and less high...lol But even before the tear pads where always cleared..I got lucky just 2 times to find almost full tear pad was so happy !!!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon,!!!
    I slept in this morning and that is ok .I had sleep to retake.Will do my tasks this afternoon.Still waiting news from my missed pc points..kind of upset.
    Dad have an appoitement with is doctor next week march 31 at 11 hres...so I will have to take him to do the stairs and walk a little bitte in the sideways.
    I am craving sushis so tomorrow i will go for sushis I things and I have 2 others things to purchase I did not found at maxi
    Beautiful day ,the sunshine is so nice!!!
    Enjoy your afternoon!!!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi- I went to the mall to exchange sebastian's easter top i got him .

then found a few deals

Old navy sweater for me $15.00 reg 44.99(opened with pockets )
    5 tops for the grandkids for fall or xmas $16.95 talked about them in the brag section
    3 pairs of socks at eddie bauer i paid 6.78 of course every thing was 50% for members (free to join) and i had a 10.00 extra offer emailed to me

Then home as hubby needed the car .Now i wont go to a mall for awhile now as the numbers are getting higher ,but i did find that i got close to no one -way better than in walmart thats for sure .
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

DS brought all his dirty laundry to the laundry room. I will get it sorted and started. Told him yard clean up starts tomorrow!

Still warm out at 20 but the clouds are hiding the sun. Going to take my laundry in now and put it away since it is all dry now.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

After fighting in the chat ans send my bill per email I got my 11 600 points but miss me 500 points to have a 20$ redemption oh well at least I got my points
    Beautifull sunny day so I will enjoy it,the tasks can wait another day!!!
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dinner will be hamburger or pate chinois(shepeard pie)
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Adults are having bean burritos for dinner. (kids do not like beans) I have been craving some beans with sour cream and cheese

I have been watching lots of videos on budget shopping/meal making, (they are in USA and the prices are crazy low on some items!!) but still good ideas. I have a huge craving for burrito bowls and will make them after I pick up some pinto dried beans
    I have never made dried beans but want to give it a try! Think that will be my plan next week since I will get my fix tonight.
    So many low cost and healthy ideas.

We know a family that gets Uber eats all the time. The kid told us he ordered poutine and it sat on the porch for 30 mins. Yuck yuck. Like seriously fries, gravy and cheese is a simple thing to make at home and pig out. This kid can eat so an order of poutine would be a snack so what a waste of money! I just have never been one to pick up a hamburger/fries to bring home to eat.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Always encouraged reading through these posts at just how everyone is making life work!
    I marvel at the ideas and would love you to make the dishes for me!-kidding-not cuz it's nearly dinner time now and instead of making it I'm online here! Not to worry cuz we usually buy family packs or large sizes of stuff on sale and cook,divide up, then freeze the meat and have the main dish ready to pop into the microwave.Which is what I will be doing shortly.
    As for tear pad coupons they are few and far between and often they are nowhere near the particular product but I will take them where I can find them and usually wait for the item to come on sale.
    I hope everyone had a chance to take advantage of the warm weather, even if it was just to open the windows.
    Enjoy your evening my friends!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just sold another item a puzzle $8.00.

Off to do my dishes then relax ,my one knee is killing me (arthritis) .Maybe work on my bear puzzle .

I did enjoy today and got a 25 minute walk in .
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information