User Tag List

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree2139Likes

Thread: March Frugal Chatter - Spring is Coming

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I found a bra tonight at winners a bali (underwire ) 12.99 i am so happy and they have opened their fitting rooms to every other one ,so i got to try it on and it fits .I am so happy.

Plus bought 4 soft face cloths 7.99 as mine are getting old .
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!!
    I just need to writhe an e-mail to my uncle but dont know what to writhe to much we are not close anymore like when my mother died...dont want to writhe him a novel too..just teh last news about dad heath .Seems like 2 weeks I did not wrothe him.so.........last time it was to said dad had 5 by pass and that it...so maybe a update should be good..

Tomorrow I need to writhe my grocery shopping list and I hope it so It will be a small minimal one compared to others 2 weeks...
    So glad I found a becel margarine 1$ coupons at metro since my printer ink dont work...and the small container of margarine are 1,99$ at wm so will pm..we go trought a lot of the olive oil one.
    Alright good night
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good late evening everyone!!!
    I just need to writhe an e-mail to my uncle but dont know what to writhe to much we are not close anymore like when my mother died...dont want to writhe him a novel too..just teh last news about dad heath .Seems like 2 weeks I did not wrothe him.so.........last time it was to said dad had 5 by pass and that it...so maybe a update should be good..

Tomorrow I need to writhe my grocery shopping list and I hope it so It will be a small minimal one compared to others 2 weeks...
    So glad I found a becel margarine 1$ coupons at metro since my printer ink dont work...and the small container of margarine are 1,99$ at wm so will pm..we go trought a lot of the olive oil one.
    Alright good night
    @cath007 can the Becel margarine coupon you found work on original tub margarine TIA

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    A bit of a grey overcast day, kind of matches me today. I could seriously just curl up on the couch with a blanket and call it a day LOL.

I do need to clean up my kitchen, most of the last night's dinner dishes did not fit in the dishwasher so we ran it last night, I have emptied it and now need to reload. I do not like leaving the kitchen a disaster but I was so tired and a bit sore I could not care yesterday. Arms and Shoulders a little sore from scrubbing down the bathroom, that is one thing I dislike about cleaning the ceiling.

Need to figure out dinner for tonight, maybe a pasta dish. Ideally I would like something with leftovers would be nice. We shall see.

Yeah, just want to curl up under a blanket and Netflix and Chill today but we shall see. No matter what I need to get the Kitchen cleaned up.

Have a great day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cath007 can the Becel margarine coupon you found work on original tub margarine TIA
    @flemeth : Yes!!! This coupon is a little bit different in wording.It said save 1$ on new oats margarine or rebate of 1,00$ for anyone becel margarine.Hope the cashier will not be confused and give me hard time.It expire on december 31,2021 and since I dont have ink in my printer to print the becel from smartsource it is a great coupon.We go trought a lot of margarine ..Wish I would have taken more coupons tought.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late morning!!! Went to bed very late so I sleep in.
    E-mail done to my uncle and I wrothe a novel....grrr
    Need to work on menu planning,do my grocery shopping list and maybe order a few coupons
    Got my confirmation e-mail for the cheese promo
    Still cloudy today,hope the sun will be there soon!!!
    Have a great sunday!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Mar 28th, 2021 at 09:36 AM.
    Giseledta, Ciel, crafter and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@SassyAshley: can you please writhe your pineapple cake recepie in here or send it to me in pm.Thanks!!! I want to bake a pineapple cake but I dont find recepie .Yours seems delicious. and easy to make too!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont have an instagram account so I cannot see the recepie if you post it
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

It’s a very rainy day here. I may just take it easy. Of course I say that and then I find something to keep me occupied. DH is with his parents today helping them get ready to move. They are finally moving into a seniors home. The care of my MIL is to much for my FIL. So it’s time.
    I may bake brownies and I am pretty sure I can’t sit around all day so I will come up with a plan.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@cath007 , I cheated with Pineapple Upside Down Cake, I have done it from scratch before but I was feeling lazy yesterday so,
    I melted 4 TBSP Butter and 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar in a frying pan (This mixture is very thick when melted) - Pour this into a 9" Cake Pan
    Top the Caramel with slices of Pineapple (you can also add cherries, I did not have any Cherries) - Sorry no measurement I just filled the pan with slices
    I topped with a Golden Cake Mix (made as per directions on the box)
    Baked at 350 for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (at 45 minutes I lowered to 325 and cooked for an extra 10 - 12 minutes)
    Let sit for 10 minutes and then invert onto a plate - this step is important do not let it sit too long or it will stick and you won't get it out
    @lilo0003 I feel the same, I am like I want to do nothing today just relax then I something and think oh I will just do this or oh muffins would be good I will just whip a batch up. It is a nice dream but rarely happens.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just called my son ,as he sent me an email to open of ashlyn and her solar system (my son and her build it last night).So cute it was had to call her and tell her that was awesome .

I may bake chocolate chip cookies today ,we will see .On the adgenda laundry ,clean toilets .Finish my book to return to library next week .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @cath007, I cheated with Pineapple Upside Down Cake, I have done it from scratch before but I was feeling lazy yesterday so,
    I melted 4 TBSP Butter and 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar in a frying pan (This mixture is very thick when melted) - Pour this into a 9" Cake Pan
    Top the Caramel with slices of Pineapple (you can also add cherries, I did not have any Cherries) - Sorry no measurement I just filled the pan with slices
    I topped with a Golden Cake Mix (made as per directions on the box)
    Baked at 350 for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (at 45 minutes I lowered to 325 and cooked for an extra 10 - 12 minutes)
    Let sit for 10 minutes and then invert onto a plate - this step is important do not let it sit too long or it will stick and you won't get it out
    @lilo0003 I feel the same, I am like I want to do nothing today just relax then I something and think oh I will just do this or oh muffins would be good I will just whip a batch up. It is a nice dream but rarely happens.
    @SassyAshley :thank you so much for the recepie!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good afternoon! We had our first Vaccinated guests for dinner. We were still careful but it was SO wonderful to connect with friends again. I dusted off my baking supplies and made buns, chocolate chip cookies and bran muffins. DH picked up a ham from Wally World and BQd it along with giant yams. We had green beans as well.
    Today I made egg cups using Burnabrae egg creations. DH liked them but prefers the ones I make from scratch with Turkey bacon. DH then made pea soup using the leftover ham bone. I'm taking a little rest and then it's time to transplant some of my plants from my indoor garden into soil. Have a wonderful day everyone!
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    3.50 125.00 30.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all. sleep was rough last night. i have a issue roaming around my head, and not sure how to get it out of there. i will do better once it is i out of my mind.

not sure about supper yet. was going to make meatloaf, but might do some sort of take out instead. youngest should be home for supper and does not want chinese. sigh.

working a bit on some daycare stuff... and laundry.. adn dishes.. and mending.. hoping my bra fix works. .....

work wise it should be a easy week... well lighter. i do have a whole ton of small stuff to get done. hopefully that all goes fast.

i have a 4 day work week. plan is to totally organise my desk, budget stuff ect next weekend. i will feel more in control once that happens
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon!!!
    Got a reply to my email I did to my uncle(mother side).He is happy to have some fresh news and he had the same kind of surgery in 2012 and feeling great now,so that is encouraging!!!
    Menu planning: Nothing writhe it so far but I have a good idea
    Grocery Shopping list is done yes so happy,I dont like to be last minutes and I have 10 price matching to do...and I dont count multiple items but at the end it is worth it to save some money when no good deals at maxi.
    That will be an interesting shop..hoping it will not be too costly...should not nothing fancy just happy to have provigo member price and are able to pm the provigo.

I think I will have leftover shephards pie for dinner and will see for dessert
    I am just knid of hoping the weather will be more nice this week no rain no cold.Ijust want sun and heat to do some laundry and hang it out finally out in the dry clothing line!!! No important needed laundry but still laundry lol
    Time to relax before dinner,really stuggle in my head to do the grocery list
    Have a good evening and night everyone
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Mar 28th, 2021 at 04:13 PM.
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information