User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 2 Post By olivercat

Thread: Circle K stores (Southern ON)-2 for $4.44 PepsiCo beverages (474-591ml)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Not sure when this deal expires, but I used it to purchase the Mountain Dew Major Melon (regular version was the only one available) and Mountain Dew Baja Blast pops today at the local Circle K store on Wilson Street West in Ancaster.

I assume that locations in bigger cities might carry the Zero Sugar Major Melon bottles? Mississauga or Toronto?

Circle K has the exclusive to the Major Melon flavour until the end of this month.

If anyone has the Circle K app, does the app have any promotions for Major Melon showing?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I looked at my receipt at home, I wondered if I should have scanned my PC Optimum card to see if I would get points...I do get Esso gas offers. Don't recall last food offer for Esso though.
    Poirot likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I loaded the circle k app a couple of days ago. I checked under ‘deals’ and found two free items. First was the Mountain Dew major Melon 591 (bottle) and the other is a Perrier energizer 330ml size. It works the same as last season game prizes, activate the offer and a 5 minute countdown starts. The cashier scans the code, and it is free. Check to make sure your store accepts it before hitting activate. You can also check in the app by clicking places, then choose your location, then choose deals. It is actually easy once you remember the process. I got to try the Major Melon Mountain Dew for free. Nice treat.
    Ciel and Poirot like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@olivercat That's great that the app gives you some freebies! Circle K no longer advertises in Moneysaver inserts because their app is the way now.
    I expect to see the Zero Sugar version to show up in stores soon. Still have to visit my Avondale store to see what's in their pop fridges!

Thread Information