User Tag List

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1755Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2021 -Spring is there-!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @cath007 if you have a local buy nothing type face book group you should post there. I had two perfectly fine patio chairs just sitting in my garage and someone needed patio furniture so was happy to take them off my hands. I don’t mind giving it away as I have also received stuff from the group as well. I spent the weekend giving stuff away and it felt great to have it go to people that wanted it.
    My area has a "GIVE" FB group where everything is free. No money is to be exchanged.
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

at maxi and cie they dont desinfect at all the belt...yuck @Frugalbigmama:No worries I have close to nothing grocery shop to do next week!!! Very happy about that!!! It is just that bring grocery to the 3 stairs is difficult when you are not in shape..I will do something about that like taking walks..And trying to reduce my grocery!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Apr 6th, 2021 at 09:30 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@lilo0 03: defenitely I will look on those groups in my fb!!! Thanks for the suggestion

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Should be a beautiful day for walking,+4 for now, and 19 degres this afternoon wow
    I will post my brag this morning,yesterday I went to sleep earlier
    I need to do the dishes and take the garbages-recycle out
    I checked the flyers except the gt and wm that are not there and only need blueberries ,ground beef and a bit of fresh stuff monday..not more than 10 items,happy about that!!!
    I saw that maxi have a 5000 pc points wub10$ of kellogs cereals..to bad i already used my fpc for mini wheats and bought famillial package(was half the price+1,00$ coupon !!! ) of special k vanilla almond yesterday..oh well you cannot have it all..dont you hahaha!!!
    Have an awesome day!!!
    Dinner will be the ham and sides.
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Apr 6th, 2021 at 09:37 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yesterday maxi and cie brag :
    Nescafe instant coffee x 1 @3,88$
    Fruits Ketchup (homemade chow chow) si bon x 7 @2,48$ reg 3,48$ not so much on sale at 2,00$ so I taught that was a ok deal
    Bernardin maple sirup cansx3 @4,77$(a very good price)
    Uncle Bens fast ans fancy rice x7 @1,00$ each (good price and it was a multibuy)
    VH sweet and sour sauce -dipping sauce x4 pm giant tiger @1,99$(too bad I did not have the 0,50$ coupons!)
    I found some buggles x3 @2,00$(love those)only seems that maxi carry them in front of the tills)
    Kellogs Special K cereal famillial package almond vanilla @4,98$ minus 1,00$ coupon(last week they where out0
    Ritz crackers x3@1,77$+1000 pc points
    Unico vegetable oil 3 l @4,88$ (a good price now I need to find a deal on olive oil and canola oil to cook!)
    Hellmans mayonnaise x 3@3,88$ the medium ones +1200 pc points
    Diet Pepsi 12 cans x2 @4,24$ each pm metro
    Tropicana orange juice jug1,75 l x 3@2,88$(a good price)
    No Name sour cream x2@2,00$ each +800 pc points
    Starbucks new big bottle of iced coffee(wanted to try it) x3@5,89$ minus 3x 1,00$ coupons=4,89$ each ( the small iced coffe bottles are like 3,00$ so a good deal if I like it,took one blonde torrefaction and 2 machiato caramel.will do some mix)
    Lactancia butter x2 @2,99$ pm giant tiger
    Iogo yogurt tub 0% and harvest recolte 1 of each @1,99$ pm super c minus 2x1,00$ coupon=0,99$(2 differents coupons)
    Chapmans ice cream cones pm wal mart@2,97$ x2 minus 4,00$ chapmans coupon=1,00$ each 5 cones!!I only have 1 remaining chapmans coupon and I am waiting one in the mail,I love this deal!
    Clémentines 4 lbs pm super c@3,99$
    Red seed less grape @0,98$ lbs so 2,18$(had a big bag)
    Johnsonville breakfest sausages @3,47$ x2 pm tiger giant(too bad I had not the 2$ coupons,but still a good price)
    Cooked frozen Shrimps SeaQuest x2 @4,77$ (reg like 10$ wow!)
    St-Hubert quiches x2 reg 9$ pm super c for 5,99$ +1200 pc points
    Black and decker toaster 20$ paid with my pc points!!!
    Made 4800 pc points and used 10$ of coupons!!!

I apologize because it is a long brag to read.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Grandma asked me stop by to pick stuff up. Didn't know I had stuff to pick up!
    My sister dropped off an under the bed storage container for me (this is like the 4th one in the past few months!)
    And Grandma had Easter Bags for my boys. $20 cash each plus their fav treats (pistachios for the oldest and popcorn and oh henry bar for youngest (oldest doesn't eat sweets)) Well youngest can't have either of his treats because of his braces lol so oldest got his popcorn and I took the oh henry bar What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
    Ciel, lilo0003, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I ask now, when I go to the register I am like can I put my groceries up. Mine isn't too bad because they have someone standing at the line telling you where to go and normally they will say load or do not load your groceries. But again that is only when they are busy not if you go when it is slow.

Who knew shopping would get some complicated. I actually find the worst lately is Costco not the last time I went but the two times before the cashiers were very pushy and one actually told me I was not loading my groceries fast enough because they needed my cart to load into which I get. But my cart still had groceries in it and there was not where on the belt to put the groceries. They also got mad loading my cart and was told I bought too much, I asked if they would like me to tell their manger that I bought too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Yeah they yell at you when you put your stuff on the belt too early and then when you don't because you are waiting for them to clean it and don't they look at you crazy as to why you didn't load your groceries. Can't win!
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It went well. The teller didn’t know how to do anything, but the supervisor was good about everything.

Sobeys
    $87.34oop on gift card
    $40 in AM redeemed
    $64.72 in coupons
    $20.69 - 10% Tuesday
    182AM earned
    $0.25 Eclipsa

I caught an issues with the receipt and got $1.10 cash refund.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Apr 6th, 2021 at 11:49 AM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was able to book my mom's vaccine for next Tuesday. She is 72 and her area just opened up to 70 and over, but the booking system made it look like everything for the month is booked when really the last week is booked and next week is empty. I am doing a happy dance over this. I am just 4 months too young to get the 55 and up vaccine but my SIL is going to get it so maybe by mothers day we can see my mom and celebrate since everything has been canceled for over a year.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My mom and her fiancé are getting their vaccines on Friday. My dad is scheduled to get his first vaccine dose on Monday. Sk is currently offering vaccines to ppl 55 and older. The closest vaccination clinic is 1hr away from where we live, and currently only doing appointments 2 days per week.
    barbis9, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Most of the upcoming Ontario sale flyers are posted. Yippee for .64/.65 cent English cucumbers!!! I will be buying tons and this will be with my lunch/snack all week!! My youngest loves them too.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon!!!
    Beautiful sunshine!!! Dad and I went for a small 20 minutes walk(4 streets) it went smootly.We will go for another one probably after dinner .Garbage and recycle are out,good think.
    Dad credit card is blocked du to a fraudulous transaction...he will call desjardins..that is so unpleasant
    Her sister called him and offer him a lift to get his hairs cut..he dont want to altrought they are so long..such a bummer!
    Really need to kick my butt and find some motivation to clean the dishes!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Apr 6th, 2021 at 02:39 PM.
    Ciel, lilo0003 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    It went well. The teller didn’t know how to do anything, but the supervisor was good about everything.

Sobeys
    $87.34oop on gift card
    $40 in AM redeemed
    $64.72 in coupons
    $20.69 - 10% Tuesday
    182AM earned
    $0.25 Eclipsa

I caught an issues with the receipt and got $1.10 cash refund.
    @Angela273 : Wtg!!! Awesome shop like always!!! You must be very proud of yours savings!!!
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @Angela273: Wtg!!! Awesome shop like always!!! You must be very proud of yours savings!!!
    It certainly adds up. I’ve enjoyed keeping track of it over the last couple of years. This will be my first summer since my twins were babies, that I won’t be running a daycare. Even just having Easter break with my own children has been a great change. As a teacher, it also means that I won’t have a pay cheque during July and August, but we have been budgeting for it.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Hubby and i are going for our shots tonight booked 5 days ago -soo excited .
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information