User Tag List

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree1755Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2021 -Spring is there-!!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@flemeth and @lilo0003 Tonight, TVO's The Agenda will discuss Ontario's driver road testing holds.
    https://twitter.com/TheAgenda/status...50529139544066

For those willing to watch online, TVO Documentaries has the Tripping the Rideau (a very long boat ride up the river but scenery and sound effects plus graphic wizardry make the time pass pleasantly by--or maybe put you to sleep as it's about 5h long) as well as the new Tripping The Niagara (Niagara on the lake to Niagara Falls_get an eyeful of the beautiful red-tailed hawk-2h 55min long).
    Giseledta, lilo0003 and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon!!!
    I got a call from my doctor receptionnist ;I have an appoitement may 27 at 9 hrs am .It is not to far away from here so I think I will just walk in there.
    I received my jeans but now I am not sure if they fit properly..I have 1 month to do an exchange to the store but «I am not sure..because they are the same size as the other..they seems tight by they will strech if I wash them..its hard to take a decision..I will think about that and not wash them right now...it is like I am between size...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Apr 9th, 2021 at 02:49 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am pretty sure i am not ordering any clothing for me during this lockdown ,i will make do .

I have 8 ads up but no takers yet ,that is okay thou as we have all the time in the world right.

Supper tonight roasted potatoes ,ham and roasted carrots .
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We went for a small walk and now the windows are open for some fresh air !!! I saw that maxi and cie have a no tax week in certain items,...I would have love to know that before I would not have purchased my kitchen stuff and saved 6 $ in taxes...now it is too late the packages are open..double grr
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

This week, I keep looking at the length of my hair and know I will be cutting off some of the longer tresses soon. Hair by Ciel.
    @Angela_273 I've spent about 30min between Disney + and Netflix and only have four titles for now:

Disney+
    Hulu's Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi (I spent a few minutes watching episode 10 about Honolulu and Poke-lots of big tuna catches at start of episode. Plus its Honolulu...
    Looks promising on the food/scenery scales. 10 episodes

Big Hero 6 Shorts-animated shorts (2-3min), 6 ep from Season 1 and 12 ep from Season 2. Anything with Mochi the cat had me laughing so hard. It's as if This Hour Has 22 Minutes were local to SanFranTokyo and directed the shorts. For laughs about adolescence, Baymax and cats.

Not sure yet about National Geographic's Lost Cities with Albert Lin. Seems very tech-focused on the secrets of past cities but promising on the visuals.

Netflix
    The World's Most Extraordinary Homes. This is the show if the late Robin Leach had Netflix jetting him around the world to spotlight unique homes. Amazing vistas. Houses that I'd be scared to live in because everything is so big in scale or on the edge or something. But I'm curious enough to want to see the world on tv and have a look at what makes a home for the big spenders.

Waffles + Mochi-two puppets on a kids' cooking show. Michelle Obama is a guest in one episode. Real baby llamas feature in another episode. I plan to watch this in entirety soon.

Noticed A Guide to Meditation and A Guide to Sleep (latter coming to Netflix around April 29). Might have a look at both to see if there are tips for stress relief/distraction when I cannot get the brain to ease into sleep.
    My personal best tip-air dried bedding put on the bed before bedtime. I was so tired when I changed the bedding but the wind/sun-dried sheets worked very well to nod me off yesterday!

For those of you who remembered that I had watched the movie Chef with Jon Favreau and John Leguizamo-I noticed that The Chef Show on Netflix is about Roy Choi (he of the famed Korean tacqueria food truck) teaching Jon and company how to cook. I will watch this show because I could not figure out how Jon could run a food truck and restaurant unless he was a real foodie or a really good actor
    Last edited by Ciel; Fri, Apr 9th, 2021 at 11:49 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy Saturday!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

what a crazy, emotional week. 1 of my dc parent gave notice. .. i mostly saw it coming. it was a weird situation. any hoo... i did a social distance interview today. we need to figure out the fine detailes.. they start in a few weeks. ... seriously... interviewed....on my front lawn... iswear half my neighbours came out to see what we were doing... lmao

after, tried workingon the garden, but my hand is still hurting... so i didnt... i napped...lol.

will go soon... clean the kitchen... and bbq super.... fun.

also preparing aletter to town council concerning a playground....
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I walked on a 45 minute hike today on a hilly trail .It felt good ,as i have a lot on my mind .

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    Pretty productive day here, although I feel I am lacking ambition. I really am feeling run down lately and I do not know why.

Kitchen & Hallways floors have been done.
    Dishes done.
    Stockpile stuff from last week's haul put away
    Potatoes sorted and put away
    Made a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies, been craving them lately - Not sure why I do not make Cookies often I think I should make them more often
    Mom cleaned the bathroom

Nothing earth shattering but nice to get some of these things off the to do list. Still have some apples and bananas I need to do something with but think that will be on tomorrow's to do list. I feel like we are getting out of our food rut so now my goal is to add 15 to 30 minutes of cleaning into each day plus getting back to work on one project per week.

Still have no idea what is for dinner, our house is well stocked but I have zero food inspiration.

Gotta figure out, have a great afternoon everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon!!! Chatted with a neigbour about dad progress!!Took the garbages out!!!! Now me and dad will take a walk so beautifull day!!! I saw that news tearpads are coming or they are there(dollars and cent coupons thread) really want the 2$wub2$klondike,magnum ,ben and gerrys one wow..really hope to find it monday at maxi!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad sister (same name as my mother) called dad to said his husband my uncle had a big surgery for a stomach problem seems very serious she is not aware if it is cancerus or if he Had to take chimio..wow..he will be in hospital at least another week He have to have surgery since january but was delayed with covid..so...*?&&*(?*.....and its been 4 years today since my dad brother died of cancer..talk about a day...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Our Covid numbers continue to rise. Our little area is at 2.5 active cases per 1,000ppl. The area next to us, less than an hour away currently has 6 active Covid cases per 1,000ppl. Dh and I are discussing our options in case our school division decides to go back to in person on April 26. I’m scared to leg my children return to their physical school. Some people are very angry that our school division shut schools down. Our school division has been posting info to support families, a process to ask for devices, pointing out government funding for families who need to stay home to take care of their children, etc.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I posted a kellogs contest when you can win fpcs -max 6 per household and a lays contest when you can win fpc or a 1,00$ off coupon in the contest section!!!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am exhausted. We went to my in-laws to clean the old apartment and omg, it took 4 of us 3 hours. Then we went to see them. They are currently in quarantine in the new place and only DH and I can go in as we are the primary caregivers. So we did the drive in 2 car and the kids came home earlier than we did. Then DH and I did some more unpacking. The boys stopped for pizza on the way home so not sure I need to worry about dinner tonight.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Seems kellogs have 2 new promo: Buy 2 select Kellogs cereals and get 1 free(submit receipt same transaction)
    5$ gaz card if you buy 2 box I think select kellogs cereals too(submit receipt too,same transaction).Could be good with the sales and points and promo.!!!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information