User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1024Likes

Thread: June 2021 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    yes sassy hope you feel better.

Yes i am fully vaccinated as is hubby ,so happy we are.

We really wanted to get our second vaccine as soon as possible as our household will be changing in the summer .
    Excellent news! Thankful you both are covered!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I reduced the prices on several items before I realized that my posts had not renewed properly. I still sold the item at a reduced price, but in a little annoyed at my mistake. Still made $35 in sales from items that I posted a while ago.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Feeling better today, arm is sore if touched and still a little tired but that might just be life.

Been a very busy morning already.

Hoping to take a break soon. My house needs some attention, there were a few things I did not get done Wednesday night that I figured I would get done Thursday, nope down and out so need to get it done today.

Hopeful I can get everything done, normally Fridays are my catch up days but today I have 2 meetings so that will add a little fun.

It is raining here today so good day to work and tackle the house.

Have a great day everyone.
    coupon girl and Ciel21 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning my arm is a tiny bit sore also (had my second shot at 3.15 yesterday)plus i had a mild headache around 6.00 p.m last night .Hubby said his arm is not sore at all.
    barbis9, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning and TGIF!

Rainy morning here so far. DS and his friend had a 7am tee time booked (so they could go before online school started) but they decided to cancel last night because of the expected rain. Oh well he will get out on Sunday with his Dad and brother. He can plan another day with his friend.

Today I want to finish the laundry. Stuff hanging to dry should be ready to put away. And I have a load to fold and put away.
    Kitchen is clean but will do up the morning dishes before noon.

Will putter and post stuff for sale ASAP. I need some cash'ola to start rolling in and decide what my new goal is. I have a few ideas!

Have a great day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just took out pork chops and a large beef roast from the freezer. I will cook up the pork chops. Green beans and a sidekick that has been kicking around the cupboard (I have no idea where it came from!) and make up 2 dinner plates for the kids to heat and eat. The roast I will cook up and slice for sandwich meat. Everyone is on their own schedule this weekend. Oldest works tonight and tomorrow night. Youngest works during the day tomorrow and Sunday. My honey is off work this weekend but is working on a reno project with his father so has lots of painting to do. I will just some food for the kids so they have something ready to eat.

I may be crazy and go to Costco on Sunday after I drop DS at work.
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Kitchen is clean. Green beans are cooked. The pasta packet is cooked. The chops are in the oven. Left the sink water so I can wash the pork chops dish once it is done.

I prepped the tub for new caulking last night. So I have that job to do this morning but it will be quick since I did all the removal of the old caulking last night and cleaned so it could dry overnight. I used my CT $ on the card to pay for the caulking. So totally free since the labour is free

Off to get the laundry on the go.
    SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Son just asked me if i needed anything at costco ,so i decided to try the kirkland toilet paper and i needed tetley tea(i am drinking a bit more tea these days).So nice of him to ask me .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Son just asked me if i needed anything at costco ,so i decided to try the kirkland toilet paper and i needed tetley tea(i am drinking a bit more tea these days).So nice of him to ask me .
    The PC Toilet paper club pack that is similar to the Kirkland one is on for $12 at Independent this week (maybe at other Loblaws chains too) I'm debating on redeeming for 3 again like I did last time. I think the Costco one is $17.99 unless it went up.
    barbis9, coupon girl and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

2 meal containers ready for the boys in the fridge. Casserole dish is soaking in the sink. I just puttered in the laundry room for a bit. I see lots I can post for sale. I have a tall storage shelf I will post for sale too but will use it first to clean/organize first.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

DS is cutting the grass now. The sun is trying to peak out so may turn into a nice evening.

I am starving. Just pulled some pasta and sauce from the freezer. I am so into leftovers these days!

I deleted a few items and reposted for sale and posted a new item and now I have a $10 porch pick up at 5 today
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Fri, Jun 18th, 2021 at 02:40 PM.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

frugalbigmama -yes it is $17.99 the kirkland toilet paper ,i have no independent or RCSS where i live .I am happy i bought this thou.

Still tired from my shot yesterday .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

frugalbigmama -yes it is $17.99 the kirkland toilet paper ,i have no independent or RCSS where i live .I am happy i bought this thou.

Still tired from my shot yesterday .
    At least you have it now. I'm curious what the new price will be with the upcoming increase they warned us about.
    barbis9, coupon girl and Ciel21 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Youngest DS has gone with his friends (I am thankful that his best friend is the 1st one with his own car and DL is one that I totally trust) He is such a cute kid. He told my son that he would take me for a drive so I could see that he was a good driiver lol.
    Now oldest is leaving for work. Yipppee the house to myself haha.
    coupon girl and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Grateful to see the community paper land on the driveway sometime last night! Got most of the flyers including Walmart's this time.

Fastest US shipping of an order-Honeydew sleep pillow and pillowcase arrived yesterday, two days after they were ordered. I saved the shipping labels as the pillowcase is declared for customs, so I anticipate that the shipper may send an invoice to my friend and I will cover it when the amount is known (case is made in US but of imported fabric, hence declaration). Guess it helps to be 3h ahead of Pacific Time when placing an order. I'm getting used to the weighted pillow (love the smooth fabric of the case-will launder it next week because I want to get used to the pillow now).

My last watermelon pieces are down to about 5. Mom got another watermelon and sliced some pieces for today as well.

The presence of rain did a number on my sinuses-pain has not yet left me. Glad Ms Sunshine came out in the afternoon. She's still doing some beaming. I had trimmed a spent flowering shrub last night in anticipation of the rain and did not want to leave the task undone any longer (should have done it earlier in week).

For members who use Apple services i.e. iCloud, do you use Apple Store gift cards for payment of the monthly storage fee? I checked online and discovered App & iTunes cards are only for their own services while Apple Store gc is for services. I did find a list of alternate payment options too. My friend wants to get iCloud but not link her cc to it. I did spot a free 1 GB storage for users not using Apple products blurb, so technically, she could set her Apple ID on her non-Apple tablet and not worry about the fee. But I don't know the service limitations. Basically, she needs a place for photos and some e-mails.
    barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information