User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree1024Likes

Thread: June 2021 Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Ugh I don't want the weekend to be over .

I have a load of towels in the dryer to fold and put away and then all the clothing on a rack. (ready on hangers to hang right in the appropriate closets) Plan on washing the bedding tomorrow. Will wash/dry and put right back on the bed.

I have collected $58 in sales this weekend. $23 in etransfers and the rest in cash. I should post a bunch for sale now. Seems lots of late night shoppers and I wake up to messages in the morning. Would be great to arrange a few pick ups tomorrow since I am home.
    Will go fold the towels and see what I can find to post!

My sister's family was visiting at my mom's today. I brought my nieces birthday gift over. She loved it all.
    My sister bought Swiss Chalet for all of my family ( I had no idea she was doing that) but they all went golfing late this afternoon and out for food so they can heat it up in the air fryer tomorrow. She also bought me the 4pk of insulated cups I wanted from Costco. She is awesome!!! So will have my coffee in one for sure in the morning.

I just cleaned the dining room. Have 2 pick ups ready for pick up tomorrow. (one paid for already the other is for $4) Trying to keep the stuff for sale out in the garage but sometimes I bring new stuff up from the basement and it get in the diningroom hoping to sell before it has to be moved to the garage. Ok my goal now is to post 50 items in the next 24 hours. I better get started now!!

My mom confirmed that her deep freezer is pretty empty so I am going to move all the stuff out of our upright freezer tomorrow and clean ours out.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Sun, Jun 20th, 2021 at 09:31 PM.
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Today is going to be a long day LOL. It has been a long time since I had that much trouble sleeping. I do not think I fell asleep until after 1 am (the last time I looked at the clock is was 1:06 am) and even once I fell asleep I did not stay asleep. So needless to say I am beyond tired this morning, I am not someone who functions well on 4 hours of sleep.

I posted over 50 items for the sale yesterday, I had someone contact me over night who wants I think 10 items. I will message her that I will look at this, this afternoon as she wants to pick up tomorrow.

I have a 9 am meeting today, normally no big deal but today I am questioning why did I not push it back till 10 am??????? LOL

Have a wonderful Monday everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,
    Today is going to be a long day LOL. It has been a long time since I had that much trouble sleeping. I do not think I fell asleep until after 1 am (the last time I looked at the clock is was 1:06 am) and even once I fell asleep I did not stay asleep. So needless to say I am beyond tired this morning, I am not someone who functions well on 4 hours of sleep.

I posted over 50 items for the sale yesterday, I had someone contact me over night who wants I think 10 items. I will message her that I will look at this, this afternoon as she wants to pick up tomorrow.

I have a 9 am meeting today, normally no big deal but today I am questioning why did I not push it back till 10 am??????? LOL

Have a wonderful Monday everyone
    the past few nights I have been wide away after midnight. Sat I watched a movie till 130 and usually i fall asleep at 8pm
    watching a movie/tv. This morning I woke up after 5am!! And I saw 1230 and I don't even feel tired. I haven't been out walking the past week. I need to get out and get fresh air!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Rainy cloudy morning here. Guess I may as well work.
    I have coffee brewing. Will dig into my work pile and try and get it all done this morning. Then I can tackle something else.

Have a great day everyone.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Morning so nice and windy here ,so will hang a load out .Had a lovely supper with son and his family outside on our deck ,we had bought a table and 4 chairs a few years back just for the purpose of eating outside.I used my p.c points to get our wings ,fries and salads at fortinos only paid $15 plus got p.c points on the hot foods.

Plus a few left over for supper on tuesday night.

Ashlyn made papa a card and it said "happy papa's day' and a picture of him -so darn cute .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Jun 21st, 2021 at 10:50 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Recalls on hardware epoxy items and two specific CamelBak water bottles:

https://www.thespec.com/local-burlin...-warnings.html
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@SassyAshley . I had a zoom meeting at 10:30 this morning that I forgot about. Who schedules those Monday mornings! Oh well at least it is finished. I was able to get through a pile of work stuff and finish 2 important "to do" things on my list.

The sun is out now and the clouds gone. Guess it will be a nice day after all. It was suppose to rain at 2 so we will see if that happens.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I sold $20 of my red rhubarb and a $75 item that I posted months ago.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

huge winds here. big town closest lost some power. my nieghbour, didnt remove th Christmas lights... the wind took them down. i am hoping there is no damage to her eves.

ok. today. day 2 of a ece online conferance this will be 3rd of th e year. i may do another in the fall... if i find one that interests me.. maybe...
    supper is late tonight. it is what it is.
    folded 4 baskets of laundry.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Busy day, I had to go into one of our locations to meet a customer, they were an hour late.

I am now fully booked for this week and next but still considering asking for Thursday & Friday off, I could totally use a 4 day weekend.

I stopped at Food Basics and grabbed a few things:
    2 x Eggs
    2 x Yogurt
    Peaches
    Kiwi
    Bananas
    Blackberries
    Mangos
    Strawberries
    Milk

I wanted some Cucumbers but they were $1.67 each, um nope. Will see if I can run to No Frills one day and grab them for $0.99 each. I really noticed prices for items not on sales have increased at Food Basics, just comparing every day prices at No Frills to Food Basics, No Frills has the better prices.

Someone is interested in 27 of the items I posted yesterday, hoping they confirm for pickup tomorrow. I posted about another 20 items tonight. My goal is 10 items per night but had some extra time tonight since our system at work is down for Maintenance.

Hoping for a better night of sleep tonight and will get up in the morning and knock out the things I did not get done today well waiting for my customer.

Have a wonderful night everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama I totally hear you. I had a 9 am meeting this morning and i usually work10-6. That’s my choice because I have lots of staff in the west. I have to put a post it on my cell phone for these early meetings. I took advantage of the Cracker Barrel cheese offer at metro today. It’s our favourite cheese for burgers and with the coupon and checkout 51 I paid 1.00 a package. May do it again Tuesday on DHs account.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning!

We went for a walk last night around 930pm. We both slept well last night. I will get out today for a walk down by the water this afternoon and enjoy the weather.

Finished a work project this morning now making an egg on a bagel. Then will go for a quick walk around the block. I need to step away from the computer.

This afternoon I will get posting things for sale! Will set up my table outside in the sunshine and post away!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cold breezy day. I keep closing windows after a few minutes of fresh air. Brother keeps opening windows--it's a northerly wind and I go brrr!

Friend & I visited Chapters to get the last book (from my order) and take a look around some dept. The women's pj sets are now in the 28 sale price range-have to check the website to see if the discount increased over the week before. Got my pjs by mail via friend! Noticed Chapters also carries Henley sleep shirts and men's style long sleeve pjs in store (not on sale). Ooohed and awed over the one shelf unit of pop-up cards! Very little gardening stuff visible unless we walked by relevant area as we saw kitchen/drinkware/bevvie merchandise. Definitely compiling some wish ideas. I wanted to get a $1 sticker set but I forgot my wallet at home! We did not have to wait outside in lines today-the person on duty was in the entryway and just checked us in and had us sanitize hands. Some shoppers were lingering amongst the stacks and others were in and out. The order barcode was scanned at entrance so when we were ready to check out, it was ready for pickup in-store!

Mom got a few groceries yesterday and she found some round green grapes that I could not stop eating last night. My grocery supplies are dwindling-have to see about getting some more before the temperatures go back up.

Someone walking our street keeps lobbing their empty water bottle onto the front yard. Yesterday I found the bottle in the end of our lateral pipe under the driveway.

Pillow talk-I was switching between the new pillow and old pillow last night. I could not sleep between 1-3am so I realized I had reached for old pillow for comfort, then later wanted the new pillow. My neck has some words for me today.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Speaking of iTunes card offers, my friend has a points offer for 5000 bonus points wub $50 in Apple iTunes cards that expires tomorrow through PC Optimum. But we are seeking a $25 card deal offer.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Today i shopped online at well.ca as i had a 10% code and needed a few items -i am trying the "ordinary concealor"figured will see for $5.80 if i like it or not .My regular concealor i love is body shops small tubs .

Then i shopped online at the gap got a few items for the family a lovely sweater reg 55.00 down to 12.97 for my son for xmas (yes i just couldnt turn down this price)the grandkids i got a t-shirt each except ashlyn she got 2 pairs of old navy shorts and one sleep shirt for me as some of mine have holes .

Hubby and i took the girls to the playground ,after ashlyn's schooling and my dear son gave me a bit more clothing to wash for them as his part is on back order.uggg

Supper will be bbq hamburgs and small mini potatoes and corn
    Skippy, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information