User Tag List

Page 267 of 358 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Since icoke.ca totally sucks lately, I wrote them an email the other day. Got a typical, useless response, but it may help if enough of us write them.

You can use the form found here: http://www.icoke.ca/help/contactus

denise

Anyway, here's my email & response:

Comments:
    Hi!
    I've been a member for several years now & am really missing the Coca-Cola Factory contests. Any plans for a new contest? Any new rewards coming? Any hope of earning points on the 12 pack cans?
    Sorry for all of the questions, but thesite hasn't had a fun contest or a good variety of prizes in a very long time. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    ** End of Comments **

Dear Denise,

Thank you for contacting iCoke.ca. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    Reward and contests additions on iCoke.ca are seasonal and dependent on which reward partners we're working with at the time. Some items may be very limited and only available for a short period of time. Thanks for your interest, and we encourage you to check our site for great programs, info, and offers from Coca-Cola.
    The easiest way to find iCoke PINs is to look for the logo on the package or bottle. We know it's disappointing when one of your favorite brands or packages is not included.

We'll be happy to share this with our Marketing team. In the meantime, please continue checking at different locations, such as major grocery chains, for participating iCoke packaging.

Currently, you may find PINs under the caps of specially-marked 591mL Coca-Cola®, diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero, and Sprite® products, and 2L Coca-Cola®, diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero, and on specially-marked 12-packs of NESTEA® to earn iCoke Points. At this time, these are the only brands participating in the iCoke.ca program.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.
    Sincerely,
    XXXX
    Just love how the response mainly talks about where to find pins when you didn't ask. HELLO!!, we know where to find them, we just want something worthwhile to redeem them on lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

well, at least you got a response. I emailed them not too long ago and got diddley squat for a response.

Msbjustsayin
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

I emailed them also and got the same response....

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Called and they basically told me the same thing. Sad they don't have the coupons for coke right now cause I could pack a whole 2 stock pile sheves with the amount of points I have....

They'd better have something new soon....

I keep thinking maybe I will buy a bunch of movie passes...but it'd be my luck I do that and the next day they'd put up new rewards....
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

They responded to me today and gave me back my points. I had to use 500 points on a contest just in ensure my points are safe for the next 3 months though which is dumb. Because I have a stock pile of pepsi products and don't plan on buying a coke product for a while, I have to use some points to protect the points I do have. Annoying

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I hate to say anything nice about icoke BUT.
    I sent an email to them on behalf of my grand-daughter, who had an account but used my address so she lost her account, explaining why she had used my address. And low and behold, icoke phoned the following day, a really nice lady too. When I explained what had happened and why, she tried to get the points back. Unfortunately, she couldn't because they had closed the account. She was really nice though.

Then I told her my own problem about getting Empire Theatre tickets and how I was mislead as to how they would be sent. First they said I could print them (at the time I didn't have a printer), so then they said NO they would be mailing them out. I never got them of course. This happened months and months ago. So the nice lady resent me the info to get the tickets BUT it was too late, Empire Theatres no longer had that option running. All this was done in a few days through phone calls from icoke and emails and when I explained to the lady at icoke that I still couldn't get the tickets I had redeemed for she offered to reimburse my points. And she did reimburse them too.

Like many of you, I have emailed icoke for one reason or another and NEVER gotten a straight answer. That's why I was so surprised to get the phone call. She really did try to get the points back for my grand-daughter, we were on the phone for 30 minutes or more, with her trying different things to get those points and although that didn't work out I was very impressed with her efforts on behalf of both my grand-daughter and myself.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Need one pin to keep my account active. I have a Kellogg's crisp pin for yoga mat to trade.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Do
    $10 E-Gift - Coca-Cola codes

expire?

I redeemed for a few of them last year and I dont see them on my account anymore.
    Thanks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerfaith View Post
    I had to use 500 points on a contest just in ensure my points are safe for the next 3 months though which is dumb.
    What do you mean to ensure your points are safe for the next 3 month? do they erase unused points after 3 months???
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    What do you mean to ensure your points are safe for the next 3 month? do they erase unused points after 3 months???
    Yep!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OMG what if you keep adding points? Does that save them? Cuz I know the pins expire too
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

OMG what if you keep adding points? Does that save them? Cuz I know the pins expire too
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockin' Kitty View Post
    Yep!
    According to this from the iCoke site, NO! Just make sure you add PINs every three months.

Expiration of iCoke Points
    If your iCoke Points account is inactive for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, your iCoke Points will expire. This means that if you do not enter PINs to earn iCoke Points or if you do not spend any of the iCoke Points you have in your iCoke Points account for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, all iCoke Points in your iCoke Point account will expire without further notice.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Oh thank god! I'd be mad if my thousands & thousands of points could no longer sit nin my account collecting dust

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

i have caps from 2lt diet coke and they do not work... i emailed them as well and NADA!!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

My account is expiring soon..... does anyone have one they can spare as RAOK? I'd be forever grateful!!!!
    Earn GC's, Prizes, and Cash by Surveys & Watching Videos - Just Minutes a Day!
    50 Superpoints Bonus if you use this link:
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/yq01i4

Page 267 of 358 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast

Thread Information