User Tag List

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree2180Likes

Thread: August 2021 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

While we where in the car in direction of marche public I noticed an add on local radio for a website who offer gifts certificate at 50% off the reg price.It is called shopico I heard it before but did not paid attention .But they are exception and rules on those.Sushis taxi,queseda burritos and aw interest me but the certificate will be availaible to purchase only august 25, and you can have a 10$ off wub 50$ if you refer a person...will think about that one!!!
    Giseledta, JadeAngel and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

28 degres and I think we will have a hot week end.It is so sunny,love that!!!
    Off to find the motivation to order more coupons ..lol!!!
    I so need to buy the ingrediants to make a apple salad but without the brocoli..the place I go to buy some never have it

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Angela273 :You are very productive with your moving,congrats!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wonder how the function of the printables coupons work,.? A certain number is availaible and after the coupon block and said no more availaible? Just curious hahah

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I have some coupons coming , so that should be nice. I am not in stores enough to find non empty tear pads

supper tonight is pork snizle , and potatoes.

tomorrow , i need to get t sdm . and a local farm store.

i am working on cleaning out the freezer. ... little steps.

i had a branch come down last week, a grandparent of a former dc child stopped buy and took care of it. how sweet was that!!!! so nice of him.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Giseledta: so happy you have coupons coming Yeah all I find is empty tear pads too ....so my plan is to order compagnies coupons and do some trading to have what i want
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Aug 20th, 2021 at 06:19 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not much wind today but anything in view of the sun got line-dried pretty quickly. Not liking the storms forecast for the weekend along with that high humidity. High 30s-yikes! Used the last 3 Clorox wipes to get certain indoor surfaces cleaned too.

Have to make myself grocery shop today so there's something to enjoy on the weekend. Bro brought some Passion Flakies and I have opened one box and made inroads on the pastries! I also finished my watermelon wedges and got into the bag of Ruffles chips.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

lizzie so glad your hubby got the -was it hip replacement .

Home managed 4 days of babysitting the girls this week along with sebastian tues to friday .Hubby and i are exhaused but we did it .So i treated him to hot foods from fortinos tonight had a points offer -managed to pick up a few items at fortinos managed to pick p 17,000 points from my 70.00 order -i am missing a few but put an inquiry in .

Daughter will go to toronto and take her kitchen boxes to her new place-she booked a lovely facial for herself.

No grandkids til tuesday-yes as sebastian is at his dads tonight and my son and his family will be going away with another couple for the week.=rented a cottage .

My son has been married 11 years today ,so i called him and her and wished them a happy anniversary.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

All I learn as a lesson today is e-mailing compagnies are a hit or miss.....so many no... well.I will try again later this year or next year
    I am thinking I will have more chance in january....now the compagnies dont give or are out of coupons...good question?
    Have a good evening and night!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Aug 20th, 2021 at 07:48 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes CG he has a brand new hip!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Happy Saturday,another hot day in QC,the ac will work all day and it was on yesterday night too.
    I wake up earlier (i will nap this afternoon probably but after august 26 i would not ) so I decided to finally get the energy and time to do my coupons book....it is so neat ,I love it!!! No more expired coupons and waste of time(altrought I dont have many coupons).Deceived to had found 3 expired colgate-palmolive coupons and 4 expired bolthouse carrots coupons....that will not happen again,those are good coupons and it was written 2020...

After I decluttered the much needed desk...lots of expired grocery list,old receipts,and junk paper....it is better now

Did the cleaning of the old flyers too just have to put them in recycle.
    Alright have a good day!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Aug 21st, 2021 at 09:06 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giseledta and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Did 1 load of laundry so it can dry quickly outside.
    Have to tidy the family room doing that when everyone is awake
    Its a hot day out so will be indoors mostly

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Thursday after work I ran into the grocery store to grab some stuff, still had no idea what salad I wanted to make but grabbed a bunch of veggies on sale so I could throw something together. I got:
    Cucumbers
    Cherry Tomatoes
    Zucchini
    Mushrooms

I also grabbed:
    Milk
    Almond Milk
    Jam (it was on sale)

I wanted to go to RCSS last night after work as I was working close to one but I was too tired and just did not have it in me. I will try to get there later in the week. There are a few other veggies they have on sale and I need to find some fruit on sale.

Today I am going to a family BBQ, need to make a salad. I am still not sure what I am going to make.

Have a great Saturday everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wanted to post "great job on the coupon book and desk, @cath007 " but all the forum allowed me to do was post an emoji-cursor would not show up. Think forum was loading slowing when I was on earlier.

Did an early morning walk to return overdue library items then went to Fortinos for peaches (500 PC OPt pts offer used) and oranges. Did it get sticky and worsen from 7am onwards...yikes (glad I took water along). Would have liked to have shopped at Food Basics (those produce deals for $1) but I was not waiting for 8am opening. Grocery money is spent except for 55 cents! Had bevvies and snacks when I got home and did my hand laundry fairly quickly. Not chancing the outdoors for line drying today.

Managed some quick yard tasks and found a new bright green frog in front yard! Crab grass and other grass friends have gotten too long in spaces where they should not be seen, so they will be my next challenge. Did a few spot cleaning tasks and they are off my list. Started a new grocery/household item list-keep forgetting to get a new bathroom brush set for basement loo. My room will get 15min of attention plus some cleaning action!

The portable fan has been on for over a half hour. Will keep it on for another 30-35min, then take a nap. Sunshine keeps getting muted and I keep thinking rain is imminent. Sorely need water for the plants-many brown leaves visible and some bugs have been dining on rose petals on the existing roses that are open.

Time to contest! Keep hydrated, friends.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information