User Tag List

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2180Likes

Thread: August 2021 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My vacci code app dont seems to work for me
    Missed a free perfume sample by top box circle but good to know they are back!
    Missed the shopico deal too in my city..sold out...well you cannot chase the deals and have all the deals i guess...it goes so fast............. (
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Aug 25th, 2021 at 04:33 PM.
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A few compagnies I have e-mail or writhe in facebook did not response me back so I dont know if I will get coupons in the mail...it will be a surprise I guess...?Like when you writhe a extra sweet long praise e-mail it dont take long to respond yes or no..they have my infos and e-mail adress...That make me a little bit annoyed. most compagnies dont read their message on facebook and I saw some are read but nothing....
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Aug 25th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hi Guys

I readed in a french fb couponning site that mcdonals coffee card are not NED anymore.They will expire in february 2022 and they will be remplaced by a cellphone loyalty program points

Anyone could confirm that to be sure

So no more stickers on glass.....

Just want you to be aware of that if you do some trading you have to said that.
    Giseledta, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I love pc points when I redeem and make points at the same time!!! And found go coupons have still printable coupons i could use.I thought it was just cashback now.Glad I checked!!!!

So I printed(4 accounts) some krispies kernells nuts coupons (4) 1$ off and some oasis good morning smotties too 1$ off

And I needed to change my mind so off to metro(nuts deal) and maxi

Maxi and cie
    More kashis bars because I had some coupons expiring soon and they are good hv coupons of 2,00$ and they still had the 0,50$ points per box offer and no need to pming they are at the same reg 4,99$ sale2,98$ price a maxi so more for me !!!! We go on a lots of those
    1x Oasis smootie good morning reg 3,33$ sale 3,00$ minus 1,00$ coupon =2,00$
    Paid with 10$ (final points) and cost 1,40$ yeah i like that! and made a couple of points too
    metro ; Krispies kernels nuts reg 6,50$ sale 4,99$ minus 4x1,00$ coupons-=3,99$ each bag great for snacks. I really thought they where 3,99$ but it was for the peanuts,so cannot pming at maxi ...and I saw I have 2,00$ coupons for salted caramel cashews and they dont seems to carry hit ..of coarse was to good to be true to be on the sale... and they are cashews 8,99$ a bag of 225 gr!!!

so the sale for the nuts is my favorite is the pearl mixe os on until sept 29 will reprint more coupons in 7 days

alright have a good evening and night off to go watch some tv.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh my goodness sooo hot in my house with no air-ugggggggg
    i didnt sleep that well last night,but toda we decided to use my son's house while he is away (sebastian,papa and went off to my son's so cool there.)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@SassyAshley @coupongirl Do you have USB fans to attach to your computers? For respite until you get your new fans or air conditioner?
    @Angela273 Congrats on your ice cream win!
    @cath007 Coupon queen of the week! I should see if there's an Oasis Anti-oxia coupon.

Today there was a good cool breeze in the morning, then it disappeared just before the rain. When I went after 7pm to the grocery plazas, hardly any air movement. Then I got out of the Beer Store(20cents back)and the cool breeze was back! I was thirsty but decided against more pop. I needed 2 pkgs of yard waste bags and 3 produce items on sale more. Canvas bag from thrift store carried everything with ease-so pleased!

Managed to get more weeding done in the garden, bagged what I could in my only yard waste bag and did a quick hoeing of the cleared area. Hoping to plant some seeds by Friday (full moon just last night) if I manage to get almost all of the vegetation removed then. Had a shower and did my laundry (even shoes) and put everything out to dry. Was trying to nap when I heard thunder rumble, saw the strange weak sepia daylight and rushed to grab my laundry before the rain came down. Thought it was to be an evening event. Someone was trying to run-walk their push mower to finish their grasscutting in the rain.

Air is quite still in the house. I've used my fan on and off all afternoon. So grateful for the pillow, sleep set for summer and my portable fan and beverages today.

Did two daily contest entries. Looking for more sprees aka back to school contests!
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

https://www.batteriessettlement.ca/
    request need to be made before december17,2021
    If you chose the 20$ cheque a 2$ will be deduced....

i saw that in my facebook newsfeed and tought I would share with you ,so you can benefit too

Class action lawsuits were commenced in Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec alleging that several LIB manufacturers (the “Defendants”) conspired to fix prices for LIBs, resulting in higher prices for LIBs and LIB Products sold in Canada.
    LIBs are rechargeable batteries used in electronic products.
    Skippy, Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel21 ; Thanks!!! Its been a long time since I used that amount of coupons !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    https://www.batteriessettlement.ca/
    request need to be made before december17,2021
    If you chose the 20$ cheque a 2$ will be deduced....

i saw that in my facebook newsfeed and tought I would share with you ,so you can benefit too

Class action lawsuits were commenced in Ontario, British Columbia, and Quebec alleging that several LIB manufacturers (the “Defendants”) conspired to fix prices for LIBs, resulting in higher prices for LIBs and LIB Products sold in Canada.
    LIBs are rechargeable batteries used in electronic products.
    Pity I cannot claim for the laptop battery that died in 2017 as I got the laptop secondhand for free. That is same scenario for friend who old iphone was secondhand-the battery died for good this spring. Could be handy money for others! $2 fee probably to process cheques or to cover the postage/envelope cost!
    Giseledta and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Pity I cannot claim for the laptop battery that died in 2017 as I got the laptop secondhand for free. That is same scenario for friend who old iphone was secondhand-the battery died for good this spring. Could be handy money for others! $2 fee probably to process cheques or to cover the postage/envelope cost!
    You can claim the 20$ without any purchase that what my father and i did @Ciel21

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$9.95 for clear tote bag on clearance at Linen Chest! Save $20. https://www.linenchest.com/en_ca/tra...en_ca_products

Have SCers seen any size 12 Tom's slip on canvas shoes at a Hamilton/Burlington area Winners recently? My 13-month old pair are in the garbage today as both soles have started to separate under the fronts of the shoes. Had hoped to wear them through this summer. They were $30 something last year. I'm using the beach slides I bought for Mom for quick jaunts in the backyard.
    Giseledta, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did the cleaning of expired couponning messages in my facebook boxe ,They where a tons of messages from those last years
    I erased the conversation of my beloved brother who died 7 and a half year ago....I know it will be a good thing to erase the pass a little bit but still hurting i was a very negative and heavy emotionnal conversation about mental problem and money...
    good night
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Aug 26th, 2021 at 01:41 AM.
    Skippy, Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

since I am obviously not sleeping because insomnia ( my life project begins today) I decided to do too the cleaning of my smart canucks messages,.OMG,,.,I never touched my boxe since I joined and I did a lot of trading at the beginning when i joined smart canucks....1500 messages was there wow..deleted almost all....I know we have a certaine number allowed.
    Now time to at least close a little bit my eyes...have to be up at 6;30 am this morning

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fog/mist has been lingering for a few hours while I cannot sleep and do some laundry loads. Have some washing hung up as weather forecast is for afternoon rain (though a few drops were felt a little while ago).

I'm not feeling the urge to get into the garden but to make up for missed sleep (and the sides of my torso are seeking relief from pain). Will postpone weeding until tomorrow. Am eating like carbs are a thing of urgency...

Still waiting on the weekly paper bundle to materialize this morning. Part of our street must be getting delivery by a different person than the one doing our stretch of road as their bundles always are much earlier at the ends of their driveways. Will look up digital Giant Tiger flyer for anything of note to add to my list. Last night, I realized Fortinos had Swiffer refills for duster on sale at $9.99 and it ended last night. Shoppers had the same refills on for $10.99 recently. The WetJet refill pads weren't on sale.

Finished my outlet buy of Gullon Bio Organic Digestive Oaty Choc cookies that were $2 (made in Spain!). Taste similar to Selection's Oatmeal Choc Chip but cookies are thin like Peek Freans Nice biscuits and a touch drier and more crumbly. Worth the buy and intend to buy another box when next passing by the store.

Humidity is rising in the house. Time to add ice to the water glass!
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, Aug 26th, 2021 at 09:07 AM.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    The heat is officially getting to me and they took away the cooler temps for Friday.

I made a Chicken, Mushroom, Zucchini Stir Fry with a Greek Salad for dinner last night, even with a fan chopping the veggies was hot. Thinking today might be a slow cooker kind of day, we will see. Oh how I miss the days of just being able to pick something and being able to cook it. Sorry, I admit it, I feel like this heat wave is never ending.

Nothing getting done around the house it is just too hot.

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information