User Tag List

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning all.
    plan for the day.... deep clean the dc room. .. . prob start working on some painting projects there as well. i have alot to get done .
    and work on my bedroom.. it needs a good declutter.

roasting a chicken for supper, leftovers tomorrow will be a chicken pot pie.. and hopefully 1 for the freezer. i want to see how that works.

i need to do a bit of budget stuff as well. and pretty much come up with a game plan for sept and oct... i have personal feelings about how those months are going to work out.. so .. i need a plan... plans good, give me ... calm....
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

well so far today one load of laundry is done and put away and I have bleached out the bathtub jets and done my exercises. Dh is going for a haircut and we are going for lunch and Scrabble at my brothers-a relaxing kind of day. DH has informed the school he is ready to return to work just 19 days after his hip replacement-pretty amazing how fast he has recovered.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

G’day all! Well quite a downpour overnight. Replenished the bird bath and the Cardinals were happy!

Only task for today was to pay the AX bill. Larger than normal since we purchased an iPad, Bluetooth Beats headphones, and AirPods and some other things for “why not!”

Rest of the day will be lounging on the front veranda with tea or coffee watching the world go by.

Have “won” 6000 PC Optimum points in the aislesofglory game. Now they just have to post!!

I hope all have a superb day!

Cheerio!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    i make sure i have other items on my reciept before i submit. ... they cant tell what the coupon is for if there are 3 items... and i submit 1 for co51.
    When I shopped at Freshco the want the coupons with the item and the coupons are showing up right after the items it’s not like RCSS and No Frills where the coupons are all in the end.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    QOTD 2: What are the reasons you are on smart canucks,how did you heard of this site what are the things you love the most about this site?
    What are the things you dont like on smart canucks?
    @cath007 I hear about this site through a friend she is not a member but is always on this site reading the post and she used to share the deals with me and when I start to seriously start couponing I deceived to join. Member was very helpful and answer my questions no matter how stupid it was. I love the community that we have here everyone are very helpful .

I would not sayI hate anything but I wish more members would share the deals if the find any. My friend and SIL are members on couponing community on face book so if the see a deal the would share with me. Also the follow a few couponers on Instagram.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Well I was having breakfast I spent some time on Pinterest, does anyone else ever feel like when they go on Pinterest they go down rabbit hole?

I found some more dinner ideas for the weeks to come. Found a lot of recipes that include items we always keep on hand, these are my favourite recipes where I do not need any special ingredients. With that being said does anyone else have certain ingredients they do not use?

For me it is Cream Of soups, we used to buy Cream of Mushroom for one recipe we made but the company has changed the recipe they use and we no long like the taste. We just are not cream of soup fans and this is one ingredient that makes me skip a recipe.

I really need to find some new Breakfast recipes to make, I am getting bored with Breakfast and need some new options. Although going into Fall I think it is time to start making baked oatmeal again. For me Baked Oatmeal was a game changer, nothing against regular Oatmeal but for me Baked Oatmeal just takes it to a new level.

Maybe after dinner I will go on a mission to organize and find some new recipes we can try over the next month.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cath007-i have been on here for 12 years now i love the deals ,cpns ,people chatting with them in the forums etc.I have traded over the years and i just do what is fair and it makes for a great trade.I have even met a smart canucker in person and she is a lovely young lady .

I came on smart cancucks as a customer told me about the site 12 years ago .

My cold is getting better am not as stuffed now.My daughter told me sebastian got his birthday gifts yesterday from his dads side ,well an aunt and uncle got him the playdoh grill i had bought him so that goes back .I may just give a show gift card as an experience gift ,as daughter has taken him once already .

Hubby and i put the grey rug down daughter gave us in the t.v room ,and moved a few chairs around -took a lazy boy out to the garage as my house is too full of chairs .Hubby wants to keep it in the garage i laughed -maybe we will as our garage is so small cars would be a tight fit .

Ordered 3 pairs of shorts for hubby from old navy and the gap yesterday ,would rather buy now than next year when the prices are higher ,he may even only fit in one or 2 pairs who knows .
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, Sep 6th, 2021 at 12:53 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

me I found the smart canucks site with google when I did a research with coupons word.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon everyone!!! Glad I entered my clothes at the good time,now it is pouring down a lot,thuderstorms and very dark..ekkk I dont like that.r
    My old navy order will be tere september 8 so that is nice not september 16 like the first email..so she is in transite with ups and reitmas it is canada post

Hope to not lost the power with this thunderstorms
    I put my clothes on hangers to dry in the bathroom

Went to pick up subway for lunch bacon chicken ranch and will have the other one half for my lunch tomorrow

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Grrr so pissed and angry...I will never participate in facebook contests again... I entered the olymel and mito sushis contest and a guy tried to defraud me by creating a false page he wanted my bank info..no I am not that naive person...I get defrauded 1 time per my ..died bother and that is enough in my plate....talk about a no life person....so that remind me that...not fun at all....My facebook account is correct per chance because i denounced but wow....thanks for listening my rant
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Ciel21 : Where are you these days ,,,we miss you hahaha
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok.. so i am not the only one... they changed the cream of mushroom.. i use it in tuna cassarole. yes, i know its bad for you . blah blah.. but it was a winter comfort food... and now the recippie tastes ick.. grrr. so annoying. i love tuna cassarole.. love love it. havent had it since. ... i need a new recipie...
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Well I was having breakfast I spent some time on Pinterest, does anyone else ever feel like when they go on Pinterest they go down rabbit hole?

I found some more dinner ideas for the weeks to come. Found a lot of recipes that include items we always keep on hand, these are my favourite recipes where I do not need any special ingredients. With that being said does anyone else have certain ingredients they do not use?

For me it is Cream Of soups, we used to buy Cream of Mushroom for one recipe we made but the company has changed the recipe they use and we no long like the taste. We just are not cream of soup fans and this is one ingredient that makes me skip a recipe.

I really need to find some new Breakfast recipes to make, I am getting bored with Breakfast and need some new options. Although going into Fall I think it is time to start making baked oatmeal again. For me Baked Oatmeal was a game changer, nothing against regular Oatmeal but for me Baked Oatmeal just takes it to a new level.

Maybe after dinner I will go on a mission to organize and find some new recipes we can try over the next month.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

ok, playroom is done. i feel insanely better about it.. took longer, alot longer then i thought it would. but that is ok.
    chicken is in the oven. laundry is going.
    i should do more laundry, and i might.. i am just blah..

my family that left gave me a gc .. so i used it . its for one of my favorite tea places. tea stash is reordered. i should be good till the new year.

i am blowing off my room clean till next week. i can do it after work. i just want to relax..
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

3 loads of laundry line dried today. Including our bed linens. Dinner is a Turkey breast I found while try to sort my freezer I plan to cook it on the bbq so let’s see how that works out. While it’s cooking I am going to cut the lawn. Usually the younger son does it but he is back to school this week and it’s just the backyard that needs attention.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Ladies- What is the Checkout 51 cheese deal? Maybe I just bought the right cheese and should sign up. I will wait for a reply incase there is a referral code I should use
    Angela273, cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information