User Tag List

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree2229Likes

Thread: September 2021 frugal chatter; Almost Fall!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Not to freak everyone out but I was in Dollarama last week and they already had Christmas out. SMH.
    The lake was great today. I was almost 2 hours on the water. Lots of standing and no falling. I really need to make myself fall so I can practice getting back on but there were too many people. I don’t want an audience because it won’t be pretty 🤩.
    I scored yesterday and found some of the coupons I wanted. I especially wanted the Amooza cheese. Lots of cleared tear pads but the store I was at is clever and lots of coupons are placed no where near the product. I found the cheese in front of the granola bars. I guess whatever it takes.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Not to freak everyone out but I was in Dollarama last week and they already had Christmas out. SMH.
    The lake was great today. I was almost 2 hours on the water. Lots of standing and no falling. I really need to make myself fall so I can practice getting back on but there were too many people. I don’t want an audience because it won’t be pretty 朗.

I scored yesterday and found some of the coupons I wanted. I especially wanted the Amooza cheese. Lots of cleared tear pads but the store I was at is clever and lots of coupons are placed no where near the product. I found the cheese in front of the granola bars. I guess whatever it takes.

HO HO HO!!!
    Green Giant! !!! OOOPS wrong holiday! LOL

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@lilo0003 I have seen multiple post on Facebook showing that Costco is putting out Christmas stuff. Last week was Candies & Cookies, this week Wrapping Paper and some decorations.

I know it is coming but I am not ready to face Christmas yet.

With that being said I have had multiple staff members as me about inventory which we have to do before our annual shut down for year end.

I feel like 2021 has been a lot like 2020 in regard to part of me is like, Yeah it is September this year is almost over but at the same time a part of me is like, How is it September already?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@SassyAshley I expect this from Costco and yes they had Christmas out last week, but dollarama was a surprise. I can’t even think of Christmas until October because I have so many birthdays to get through 1st.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

oh boy....I wanted to close my eyes 10 minutes to relax...and I napped 2 hres....I was so tired (from my week i suppose)..but naps are not in my planning anymore only the week end and if needed...I hope like @SassyAshley to resert my sleep...And to sleep tonight ..lol

I noticed the elle fictions channel,the max and HGTV are there for free for 1 month i will benefit but will not subcribe maybe in december for the movie hahaha no holliday name here !!! but that it

good night!!!
    EDIT: I am so happy!!! I made 3 good trades in fb french couponning site and 2 on smart canucks(my common tear pads coupons are in french) for coupons i wanted and needed so much hahaha I will have 6 o sole mio vip 5$ coupon for pasta expiring in december but i will use those with the b1g1 deal on familly size.People where ok not asking something crazy and they where fair...i am surprised...I stopped trading in those site before because it was not always fair...

But i want to post in english couponning group and my publications need approve and it take time... I so need to think about my wishlist but i am not fully aware of the coupons out there so that is difficult
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Sep 5th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Our new house has a dish washer. Dh and I are talking about using it when we’re really busy. The previous owners left some dish washer products, so we tried it out yesterday. I don’t know much about dish washer detergents, etc. Therefore, I also don’t know what’s a good price got them KD if there are printable coupons, etc. Suggestions please.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Angela273 :
    https://www.sunlightcanada.ca/offers...ght_Canada.pdf

Those using Sunlight Advanced dishwasher detergent will want to print this new coupon for $2 off. This coupon is valid on any Sunlight Advanced dishwasher product, and it valid until November 30th, 2021.

t appears to be a very large coupon, which will use a fair amount of ink if you print the whole page. However, you will the dotted line and the scissors underneath the picture, so you might want to crop the image if you can to save yourself some ink. Only the bottom of the page is needed, and all of the necessary information is there.
    This is a pdf coupon with no unique code, so if you would like to print several you are certainly able to do that.

Thanks @annedougherty for posting this in the blog

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont think for the other dishwasher detergent that i have seen coupons ...no tear pad and printable..maybe finish mail out but i am not sure..hope this help

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I was wrong I did a research;
    printable when you enter your email adress you have access to the printable coupons
    https://www.finishdishwashing.ca/en/coupons/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think the rb (reckit benister (sorry for my spelling) fpc could be good if you ask before trading for those for the finish tabs for dishwasher but it is a gold coupon so.......
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont like the fact that 2 people pm me because they dont readed I crossposted in 3 sites and the coupons they want are already traded...
    I have another potential good trade that I will respond tomorrow morning for now it is too late.
    Pretty happy on how it went smootly....I was afraid of that...and i dont want people who ask me a video because i dont own a cellphone and it is optional.
    Good night...I was sleeping lol..but when to the ladies room and after I checked my pm for fun
    3 pm at 2 hres am ...lol...who trade at 2:00 am lol
    Giseledta and Ciel21 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Well i was sneezing the last 2 days and just figured it was allergies ,but i now know it is a cold -as i was run down .My daughter sounds awfull in toronto and she thinks she has a cold also and no it is not covid .The last 2 weeks i have been running on no energy plus when i had no air for those 7 days .In those 7 days i was extremely sweaty,then went right into cooler home so daughter and i must have picked up a cold due to the temp change in the house .

I had a bath last night and went to bed at 9.00 p.m.Feel i got a good sleep .

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@Angela273 . I primarily use Finish Quantum tabs. There are often coupons out, but none now. I buy mine at Costco when they are on sale but I know you don’t have Costco. Currently I am using a cascade power that was left over from my in-laws a d it’s perfectly fine. A little less convenient but still does the job.
    plan for today is to harvest the massive amount of hot peppers and freeze them. It was the only thing that did well. I may plant some fall lettuce. Then a trip to Freshco for the sale cheese to get the checkout 51 offer. It’s a lovely but windy day here so maybe a trip out on my board later in the day.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I find dishwasher detergent can vary by the dishwasher and water. Mine I have to use Finish Quantum or m dishes do not come clean. Like Lilo0003 we buy ours at Costco but I know you do not have a Costco.

My Bro & sister-in-law due to their water even with a water softener find they have to use a liquid, none of the pods work well in their dishwasher.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Afternoon Everyone,
    I did not get much done yesterday so this morning even though I slept in (grrrr me and sleeping I woke up at 4 again, sleep back asleep around 5 and then slept till 7).

Most of my food prep is done:
    All 3 Cheeses grated (Parm, Cheddar, Mozz) - Need to go Costco shopping that was the last of the parm
    Romaine is cut for the week
    Cucumbers to make or add to salads are chopped
    Celery has been repacked - I cannot get good celery lately the last two packs from Costco went bad quickly, I tried to pick some up locally but either he store did not have any or what they had was not in good shape - Is it a bad year for Celery?
    Broccoli is cut and ready to be cooked for dinner one or two nights
    Watermelon is cut up - We have a lot of watermelon, 3 containers

There are still a few more things I would like to do but if I do not get it done today, I am good. I didn't get it all done but I got a good portion done and I am happy with that.

Now to figure out what we are going to have for dinner tonight. I have some Zucchini to use up, I saw someone make a recipe with carrots but I think with a few tweaks I can use it for zucchini in the air fryer so I may try that tonight. Now to figure out the protein, maybe pork chops we haven't had pork in awhile.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information