User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cath007
  • 1 Post By Ciel21

Thread: Schneiders smoked sausages and wieners; save 1,50$ wub 2 printable or mail

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Expired on: Sun, May 29th, 2022
    https://www.save.ca/schneiders?utm_s...m_medium=email

A new coupon is available for Schneiders Smoked Sausages and Wieners. Save $1.50 on the purchase of any two Schneiders Smoked Sausages or Wieners 375g-900g with the coupon that you can find by clicking the link below

This coupon can either be printed now, or if you can wait to use it you can save yourself the ink and have it mailed to your home. The coupon is valid until October the 15th, 2021.
    If you wanted to print the coupon and use it this week, Fortinos Ontario has the Schneiders Juicy Jumbos or Smoked Sausages advertised for $3.99 until the end of tomorrow. If you are not near a Fortinos, the next lowest price would be Real Canadian Superstore Ontario for $4.98 each, or Metro and Freshco for $4.99 each

credit goes to @annedougherty post on the blog

This thread is currently associated with: Fortinos, FreshCo, Metro, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Save.ca Coupons
    Thatdone likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed that the pork weiners had a Sept. 13 expiry and all the packages were stickered 50% off at my Fortinos store. You might want to see if your Maxi has any deals like that!
    cath007 likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Thread Information