User Tag List

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2430Likes

Thread: October 2021 Frugal chatter (& autumnal leaf colour watch)

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@coupongirl my son that loves to cook has the best knives but they all scare the heck out of me. I will be sad when he moves out and takes all the best kitchen stuff, I means it is his but still
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I will be having halloween this year,unless we go and watch the girls go out but i still buy candy or chips and i will give out at my son's if we go .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It's supposed to finally freeze this week. I have 3 icecream buckets of healthy lettuce plants that I want to bring inside to grow in a window. Do you know how to do that, but avoid bringing in extra bugs with it?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Alright time to clear out my mind...at least trying and get ready for this 3 days and a half day.Have a good evening and night!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    My big accomplishment yesterday was I made dinner, yep it was one of those days. I just really needed a day of nothing.

Today is a work from home day catching up on all of the things and catching up on the house stuff. I need to do some work in the kitchen so hoping to get that done during the day.

The million dollar question again is what is for dinner, I am thinking maybe Lasagna Roll-Ups as we have some leftover Lasagna Noodles in the fridge to be used up. I have Ricotta on hand and would just need to pull Spinach from the freezer. Bonus is, it would be a vegetarian meal, I used to be so good at putting in one vegetarian meal a week but I have been slipping lately.

Happy Tuesday everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hi All!

What a gorgeous day it was yesterday! We spent the day at the marina. Went for lunch then back to the marina chit chatting and then out for a little boat ride on Lake Simcoe before the sun went down. It was so windy out!! Sun is shining this morning but rain is suppose to come this afternoon.

Halloween- We missed the last 2 ( away in Jamaica in 2019 then like everyone else last year) I don't want to skip it this year. I have bought a big box of Cheetos and I have a bunch of Rawlings bouncy balls to hand out. I may just put the bin out and say help yourself if I'm not around to shell out.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

I will not be giving out treats again this year . We have a few kids in our street a few houses from mine so will make treat bags and delivered it to door .

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Yesterday i got rid of a small kids play table and kiddie chair from ikea-my daughter doesnt have the room for it and my daughter-in-law didnt need it so i asked the young couple across the street with 2 kids under 2 if they would like it (i have gotten to talk to the mother when i had sebastian all summer at our house) Sure she said thank you and it feels nice to give something to someone that can use it .The desk had 2 small dents in it from moving ,but no worries she said .

I want to get back into doing my puzzles as it is good for my mind .This morning i had to send family doctor a picture of my finger (had to forward an email with attachments to my son then he sent it to my doctor as i dont have a cell phone ) as its infected again like it was in may (only different finger )I must start using hand creme more as i have a bad habit of picking my skin around my nails .

Off to hang my sheets out then off to be at son's for 3.30 to pick up the girls off the bus from school.

So excited got an email from talize if you donate this week get a 30% off coupon ,so may go over the next few days .

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @coupongirl my son that loves to cook has the best knives but they all scare the heck out of me. I will be sad when he moves out and takes all the best kitchen stuff, I means it is his but still
    Are his knives anything like this one?
    https://www.amazon.com/Coloured-Dama...1&ts_id=289852

;p

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i have no idea about Halloween... really no idea... might give out candy... i would feeel weird to . i still dont know... it certainly will be a last min thing... i will have stuff either way... just not sure...

Youngest is on her second plane to halifax. Hubby is tracking her.

i have a killer headache... prob from the tears . lol. I cry when my kids leave. Hubby tracks them till they to thier house.
    supper will be leftovers.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!!
    I forget to post this morning.But I dont know what I have I feel so tired...Going to bed not too late tonight.
    It was like a end summer day forecast today now it is 21 degres!!!!
    I watched a little bit the flyers...maxi have awesome anniversary sale and good price..again no 2 for 1 for o sole mio
    Dinner : dad had leftover yesterday dinner ,I had a subway because i was feeling this way...
    I have 11 500 points from leger survey just miss me 8 500 and i will have a 20$ prepaid visa gift card
    Alright have a good evening and night !!!! Enjoy it!!!!
    Halloween for me; I have enough chocolate and candies at home and dont plan to celebrate it..maybe with life project but that it.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I always end up cutting myself when I visit my brother or sister because their cutlery is top-of-the-line and super sharp. I am accustomed to our usually dull (and forgiving) blades.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The weather was really warm today and yesterday. Like summer CAME BACK and said "HI!!!"
    We had turkey meals on Sat and Sun but Bro was like "nah, I'll get something from drive-thru."

For some reason, cleaning dust and cobwebs with a vacuum cleaner was my afternoon priority. Seems to be that time of year to get the little jobs done before any serious temperature drop scares all the leaves off of the trees. I'm still trying to think where the missing key ring could be--a mystery I want solved this month.

Grateful that Walmart still has one Kodak kiosk for photo printing. I thought Shoppers' 39 cents per print was eye-wateringly high; Walmart charges 50 cents for a 4x6 print before taxes. I had to take my receipt over to the electronics desk to pay so I was really certain about which prints to print. I tried making a colour print copy of the photos pasted in Word (at the library)-two interior photos with dim lighting made the people look like they got dunked in Grape flavour Fun Dip powder. Not a good look. At least, I don't have to pay for shipping. I asked if more kiosks will be returned (three empty kiosks) and employee said it's possible as store is waiting on a piece of equipment to make it happen. I certainly hope so, as I'm sure there will be photo specials (I expect) for in-store print jobs. Also bought a cleanser and noting the cashier lineups, decided to use self-checkout, except the bank of them on west side of store are credit/debit only; the cash ones are on the east side of store. Just assumed all self-checkouts allowed cash payments. Had to request help and got served at a till (Grateful for that-did not realize I had to tap 2 Request buttons to make the green light flash but I figured it out).

Used my vaccine passport and ID to sit in McDonalds to enjoy fries. It seems like a really long time since I last sat in that particular location (the other full service location with drive-thru, I had to give contact info last Oct in order to dine-in and enjoy my combo meal during Monopoly time).

Random find-a quarter in the Food Basics parking lot by a lamp post. Not a usual coin find location for me (the carts are still free in town) but it was a happy surprise after I went to another store in the plaza, then headed home.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there a place where one can swap a digital ($20 Skullcandy) gift card code for unwanted Tim Horton's Roll Up prize for another digital code of equal value?

I took a look at Card Swap but the site deals in physical cards that have to be sent in AND have a min. $25 value. Trying to brainstorm a site or two that will take a digital code gift card that can be used by someone wanting a different gift card more inline with their shopping habits.

While I have earned a Things Engraved code for discount on an item (regular price online) from McDonald's Coast to Coast Monopoly, I am doubtful that I'll put the code to use.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Re: Halloween. Starting this year, no Halloween going forward. I won't chase candy deals but I remember my eyes widening about a week ago when Cdn Tire had a slight sale on their box of full size chocolate bars in the flyer and I never knew that product was something CT sold. So yes, I'd love some chocolate to enjoy at home.

Speaking about Halloween-costumes at Value Village: the return policy on new items with tags? is that Oct 16 is the last day for returns/exchanges. I've noticed that the local store is now opening at 10am daily. It used to open at 9:30am weekdays and Sat but 10am on Sun.

And Super Savers: tomorrow until Sunday is 30% off kids' clothing (excluding infant/toddlers), shoes and accessories sale at Value Village. Need the print or digital coupon to score the deal.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information