User Tag List

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree2311Likes

Thread: December 2021 Frugal Chatter thread-Opportunity knocks...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

tagging @barbis9, @crafter @coupongirl @lilo0003 @Angela279 @Ceil @SassyAshley @lizziebargin for the No Frills FPC Huggins wipes
    https://www.save.ca/huggies987
    Last edited by flemeth; Sat, Dec 11th, 2021 at 12:52 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    tagging @barbis9, @crafter @coupongirl @lilo0003 @Angela279 @Ceil @SassyAshley @lizziebargin for the No Frills FPC Huggins wipes
    https://www.save.ca/huggies987
    Wow those went fast. thanks for the heads up tho

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thank you !!! did not know about this. very cool
    Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Hi Angela273. Websaver.ca has digital cpns or cashback depending on the store. They dont have an official app for your phone but if you type in websaver.ca on google etc and login you can submit your receipt. You might be able to submit via your computer as well.. I use my cell for simplicity
    Step 1 load offers to your wallet (note you can load the same offers on multiple stores )
    Step 2 pull up offers in your wallet you want to claim
    Step 3 Submit your receipt
    Receive cashback weekly via paypal on Tuesdays or opt for Interac transfers once you hit the minimum.
    Here are some pics

It's a bit fiddly at the beginning but handy once you get used to it. Ps you can load tasty rewards and kelloggs offers too.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    barbis9, SassyAshley and Ciel21 like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i got all my running around done.
    tomorrow.. i work out what is needed for the stockings. i think the d c shopping is done...
    i need to organize everything.

laundry
    we had the power flicker a bit ago.. very high winds
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Friday did not go to plan. Like some pets SCers post that balk at weather, I balked yesterday morning at seeing snow still on the ground with roads very wet. Did some chores in the morning, then went to bed for a few hours. I was feeling tired/down. I managed to jot several Xmas cards on Thursday night with only one left to do (thanks to the boxed cards from last year that did not get used)-posted those cards TODAY. Have to get more stamps as very few of any denomination are left in the envelope!

Decided the balmy Saturday morning was perfect for another round of raking those pesky leaves. Bagged the branches (did not do that yesterday). Everything's fine until after 1pm, when the dark blue sky kicked up major winds, and cyclones of leaves. Kept hearing objects hitting various roofs in the area. Lots of additional branches (cue swearing) on the ground. Struggled for 20-30min then gave up raking. Collected those $#%^ branches in a new bag. Decided I really needed to get to Shoppers to get some beverage deals or I'd lose interest later. Managed to head out before 3pm without gloves but with my cart. On the bridge, when the wind blew, I thought I could just manage without gloves. About 40min later, I saw how my hands were reddening in the wind gusts on the way home. Thought I was a genius putting two canned drinks into organizer. One can was partially consumed before continuing on walk. Kept noticing pop collecting on can rim. How? Either my leg hit the can enough to slosh up liquid or the pen I forgot about in the one drink pocket had something to do with it. At one point, I stuffed a tissue in the pocket as outside of can was showing beads of liquid. That was a lesson!

Actually got offered a ride by someone I don't know 10min from home, but declined saying the cart was keeping me grounded on the sidewalk during the gusts.

When I unloaded my purchases at home, I swore when I noticed my supposed Perrier cans were rung in at $8.49, not the sale $5.99. Not certain if this flavour of Perrier was on sale (I saw at least 3 sale signs) so I will check tomorrow in case I do qualify for a refund (else I will return the product). Got the last toasted vanilla Diet Coke case in the store (this Shoppers sometimes has a random box of certain pop flavours) for $5.49 since I like the bottled version. Good thing the expiry of the cans is for Jan 22-flavour is still fine.

Just waiting on one load of laundry to finish its cycle, then I'll take a nap. The winds been annoyingly loud for a couple of hours now and my body is ready for a nap.

Late supper will be either pasta with random sauce from a jar or Lipton's chicken noodle soup. I did get two cans of Chunky soup but will see what I feel like eating when I get up later.

Spotted some Instagram contests (with excellent prizes) that end this weekend. Feel like I need to get on that platform and see how the Universe tweaks my contest success!
    Giseledta, barbis9 and SassyAshley like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@crafter I'll see about starting a thread for SCers to discuss donations made (probably cannot name specific places or people helped) as there's a trend online for helping others that I'd like to discuss as well. Thanks for mentioning the idea! Will move on it this weekend.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and crafter like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Inventory is done for another year. I think we left around 2 pm which isn't bad. We have been out earlier but we have also been out a lot later.

The winds are absolutely insane here right now. Power has flicked a few times, we were going to make Dinner early but things happened and dinner is now cooking away. We are having Chicken in Mushroom Soup over Rice, this used to be a favourite comfort food but since they changed the soup we stopped eating it. I have a few cans of soup left in my pantry to use up and once those are gone we will not be replacing them.

When I got home I managed to get the garbage out, not an easy task with the winds. The dirt blowing around where I live is insane right, the building kind of behind us is having their roof done and stuff is flying out of the dumpster. But it is out, one thing off to the to-do-list.

I also started gathering up all our cardboard, our cardboard box is overflowing so I tried to condense it the best I can and sometime this week it will take it out. I was not venturing back out today.

I have a lot I need to get done but I think it is time to relax for today. Tomorrow is another day.

Happy Saturday Everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9 and crafter like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@lizzie bargain Hope your travel back into Canada went smoothly. The ArriveCAN app is down for an upgrade-you probably found out on your way home or at the airport.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@lizzie bargain Hope your travel back into Canada went smoothly. The ArriveCAN app is down for an upgrade-you probably found out on your way home or at the airport.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The arrive can app worked just fine for me yesterday. I slept 14 hrs last night so clearly the 2 hr nap I got on the return night flight home just did not cut it-my body has decided it needs 8 hrs sleep a night-and if I deprive it the hours will get evened up the next night.
    Last edited by lizzie bargain; Sat, Dec 11th, 2021 at 06:22 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

crafter-you cant submit to websaver app thru your computor for cash back -i already inquired and they sent me a message sorry as i only have a desk top .So no websaver cashback for me but gocoupons does have a cash back feature thru computors so that one i joined a month ago.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    crafter-you cant submit to websaver app thru your computor for cash back -i already inquired and they sent me a message sorry as i only have a desk top .So no websaver cashback for me but gocoupons does have a cash back feature thru computors so that one i joined a month ago.
    Thanks for the update coupongirl. I know you can load the offers to your wallet via your computer but yes you'd need a friend or family to let you use their phone to submit the receipt for you. Eclipsa is a nice little cashback money maker as well but it requires an app download to your cell phone, small amounts but on normal things we buy like fresh produce etc.
    I've also been using the new Proctor and Gamble website to submit receipts showing purchases...you don't receive cashback, they give you points towards a subway gift card or one other choice. It's super hard to get them approved tho, I finally figured out that I had to take several pics of a receipt to get approved.
    Hopefully Go coupons keeps adding more offers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    The arrive can app worked just fine for me yesterday. I slept 14 hrs last night so clearly the 2 hr nap I got on the return night flight home just did not cut it-my body has decided it needs 8 hrs sleep a night-and if I deprive it the hours will get evened up the next night.
    @lizzie bargain glad you are back in Canada. I kept hearing reports of the weather in Maui.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    @lizzie bargain glad you are back in Canada. I kept hearing reports of the weather in Maui.
    Giseledta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    @crafter I'll see about starting a thread for SCers to discuss donations made (probably cannot name specific places or people helped) as there's a trend online for helping others that I'd like to discuss as well. Thanks for mentioning the idea! Will move on it this weekend.
    Thanks for your help Ciel

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information