Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By cyn88canada
  • 2 Post By 4sure5

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON, gta) Dec 26 - 30

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Dec 31st, 2021
    Squeaking in to post this before noon, my time! (EST?) (Between coffee breaks?)

Ahem. Happy holidays to all to celebrate! Happy Coffee Days to folks like me...! Wishing everyone gets their fair share of health and happiness, and kindness. May you receive a thousand times what you give out. The world is better if we can be better to each other, and I certainly appreciate the ones who help the world go 'round.

Didn't really pay much attention while snapping pics, but did spot a Boston Pizza gift card deal. Usual fine print applies.

(Meh, Ciel is right...SDM should just make a standard time frame for their flyers!)

Mememe: Woohoo, made it to another Xmas/holiday season! My hair made it, my coffee stash made it! Unfortunately, the zombies made it, too, as did my girth. Ugh! I haven't been around much this year, thanks to reesespieces early posts, (which I'm chuffed for), but I have held you in my thoughts all year. I wish you all the best! And...thor9...I know I am an uncommunicative moron, but I do want you to know that you've made my little world a thousand times better -- thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                                
    This thread is currently associated with: Boston Pizza, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, Cyn for the flyer and good wishes. Happy Holidays! Hope there's lots of fun moments for you now and in the New Year.
    Shwa Girl and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy that your hair made it, @cyn88canada ! If you are a brunette, treat hair to chocolate-scented Brilliant Brunette shampoo by John Frieda. That cocoa with sugar smell is lovely...
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thank you @cyn88canada . Happy Holidays to you and your family

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thanks Cyn happy holidays

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499