User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By wendymac

Thread: Loblaws Ont. BUBLY SPARKLING WATER 36 Cans for ~$9

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Loblaws weekly flyer (ON) offers 6000 PC points ($6) for $15 of sparkling water. Bubly is 4.99 for 12 cans. Buy 3 packs of bubly + a filler (any size sparkling water from Montellier Evian or Bubly) to get your 6000 points. Works out to around 9$ for the bubly 36 cans (or .40 cents each) plus cost of filler. For the filler, Montellier is 1 litre bottles for $1.39 each. You need to have an Optimum card.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Purdee, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Same deal as for Maxi and cie in the flyer (points and deal on bubly 4,99$ for 12 cans) for those who are interested
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Loblaws weekly flyer (ON) offers 6000 PC points ($6) for $15 of sparkling water. Bubly is 4.99 for 12 cans. Buy 3 packs of bubly + a filler (any size sparkling water from Montellier Evian or Bubly) to get your 6000 points. Works out to around 9$ for the bubly 36 cans (or .40 cents each) plus cost of filler. For the filler, Montellier is 1 litre bottles for $1.39 each. You need to have an Optimum card.
    @wendymac
    Oh darn! Why didn't I think of that!? I did get my 6,000 points but at NF. I had 3 cases of their newest flavour ( apple ) in my cart but could not find any single cans of Bubly to bring the total up to $15.00, so I tossed a 4th case into my cart to avoid the total being 3 cents under the required $15.00 spend.
    I didn't know other waters were included in that deal ( the Montellier ).
    Next time!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information